Skipping school together

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! I’m a little tired so this will be a little short .. I’ve just finished packing my things for band camp tomorrow ~ hehes ^_____________^ ENJOY :D

 

YURI’S POV :D

 

“What for ? Why bother ? It’s none of your business , busybody ! I don’t need your insincere help . Thank you , but NO THANK YOU !” I shouted at Sooyoung . I think she’s up to something bad . I just can’t trust her .

 

“Look here . I’m trying to help you , okay ? And it’s sincere . I don’t why I’m doing this but it kept bothering me . So , please let me help you .” Sooyoung pleaded .

 

“Whatever .” I said and then walked away . Waste my time . Why bother helping ? She’ll only make things worse ! Plus , Sica’s stubborn and she won’t change her mind easily . How can someone who just knew little things about us can help ?

 

It’s no use .

 

 I hope Yoona will be my friend . 

 

END OF YURI’S POV

 

SOOYOUNG’S POV :D

 

I watched as Yuri slowly disappear from my sight . I went into a convenience store and bought two breads . I was hungry .

 

I met Jessica on my way to school . Why is she still here ? She gonna be late ! I don’t really bother if I’m late or not .

 

 She looked really cheerful as if she won a big prize . She was me and came closer to me .

 

“Hi . Can we walk together ?” Jessica greeted me then askeb me if we could walk together .

 

“Ouh , hi . Well , sure .” I replied . Jessica walked very slowly . I bet she didn’t realize that we’re actually late .

 

“Umm .. Jessica ? We’re late , you know ?” I told her that we’re late . Late by 5 minutes .

 

“Huh ? WHAT ??! Hurry up , let’s run !!” Jessica shouted at me then ran away , leaving me behind . I’m really having difficulties catching her up .

 

“Wait !” I kept running my best . She slowered her pace until I could catch up . She grabbed my hand and ran with me . Whenever our hands made contact with each other , I always feel the warmth .

 

I didn’t want to let go of her hand .

 

We reached school five minutes later but we couldn’t get in as the gates were closed .

 

“Urgghhh !!” Jessica was trying to open the gate but it would move . She got fed up , crossed her arms and pout . So cute ~

 

Actually , I can just jump to get into the school but I couldn’t use my powers in front of Jessica . I don’t want her to know about me . I’m scared that she’ll run away . Somehow , I don’t know why I feel scared .

 

“Maybe we should just skip school . There’s no other way left .” I gave an opinion , hoping that Jessica would agree .

 

“You crazy ! I don’t want to skip school !” She shouted at me , again . I just wanted to shut .

 

“Don’t be such a nerd . Besides , is there ANY way to get in ? No , right ? Let’s just skip . One day doesn’t hurt .” I explained to her and she finally agree .

 

I feel so happy that I get to be with Jessica alone for a longer time . I don’t know why . I realized that I’m getting closer to her . My feelings for her became different . It was really different . Whenever I see her , my heart almost skipped a beat or two . It feels weird but I somehow like it whenever I see her .

 

“Can we go to the amusement park ? The last time I went was about 5 years ago .” I asked Jessica if we could go .

 

“What ? No ! I want to go home .” Jessica rejected my offer .

 

“Okay , nevermind . You can go home while I go to the park and have some fun with the rides . Bye ~” I replied . Then , Jessica grabbed my hand . “I’ll go .” She was facing down while talking . She looked up and I saw her blushing .

 

I unconsciously took her hand and went to the amusement park . I realized that I was holding her hand when I was going to take out my phone .

 

I didn’t want to look at her .

 

END OF SOOYOUNG’S POV

 

JESSICA’S POV :D

 

I didn’t know why I followed Sooyoung to the amusement park . My heart was taking control of my mind ! She’s holding my hand ! Ahhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

She only let go of my hand when she realized that she was holding it . Her cheeks turned red ! After a few moments , I forgotten about what she did earlier as my mind is only thinking about the rides .

 

This is my first time going to the amusement park when I’m suppose to be in school now . But who cares !

 

Because I’m with Choi Sooyoung right now . 

--------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-------------------------------------------

Hey guys ! My only update for the day ~ I'll be back in three days time ~ Then , I'll continue SooSica's day at the amusement park ! Byebye !! :D