I'll help you , Yuri unnie !

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! Hope you’ll like this chapter ~ ENJOY :D

 

YURI’S POV :D

 

“Yuri ?”

 

I heard someone calling me name .

 

“Yuri ah , what happen ??” I heard Jessica’s voice .

 

I looked up , seeing a worried Jessica and a confused Sooyoung .

 

Jessica pulled me for a hug which made me tears gushed out from my eyes like a waterfall .

 

                                                            …

 

END OF YURI’S POV

 

“So that’s what happen huh ?” Sooyoung said after Hyoyeon explained the situation to Sooyoung , Jessica and Taeyeon .

 

All of them were at the living room of Jessica’s house , except for Yuri . Jessica told Yuri to take a rest in her room . She looked really tired .

 

“So , where’s she gonna stay ? I would like it if my parents agree but they themselves hate Yuri …” Jessica started talking after keeping quiet and listening to Hyoyeon .

 

Taeyeon couldn’t let Yuri stay at her house because there wasn’t enough room . Hyoyeon too . Everyone was staring at Sooyoung but suddenly faced their direction at the door when they heard someone opening the door .

 

“Ohh , unnie , you’re back … That’s fast …” Krystal said as she closed the front door .

 

“Fast ? I’m supposed to come home later than you …” Jessica said coldly as she stared straight into her sister’s eyes . “Where have you been ?!” she continued , raising her voice .

 

“Sorry unnie , it’s not my fault I’m late . Got detention for being late this morning …” Krystal replied , trying to avoid scary eye contacts with her unnie .

 

“Detention ??!” Jessica shouted . Hearing that word made her really furious . Her eyes were fulled with rage .

 

Krystal stared back at Jessica , this time her eyes were giving cold glares . “Unnie , don’t shout at me ! It was your fault that I was late !”  She shouted back . This girl and her sister are the same when it comes to staring . Scary ~

 

“If you didn’t take your own sweet time on shower , I wouldn’t be late !” She continued . Even though Krystal’s school starts earlier , Jessica went in the bathroom first .

 

“Ehhhh ??” Jessica asked in confusion . She calmed down when she realized it was indeed her fault . “Sorry …” She apologized .

 

“If you were my dongsaeng , I’ll make sure you’ll do bungee !” Krystal replied annoyedly . The rest were laughing .

 

“Go to your room . Talking to you more can make my head explode !” Jessica burst . “And don’t slam the door .. Your precious Yuri unnie is taking a nap in our room …” She continued .

 

“Yuri unnie is HERE ? Yay !” Upon hearing Yuri’s name , Krystal’s expression changed . She walked in the room and slowly closed the door .

 

TAEYEON’S POV :D

 

“You sisters are funny ~” I said while laughing . Jessica faced me and gave the just-shut-up face . I stuck my tongue out . Whatever ~

 

“Looks like is 4 more days , huh ? We have no problem with it but our only problem is … Yuri .” Sooyoung said and made all of us sigh .

 

“Soo , is your place okay ?” I asked Sooyoung , since Jessica said Sooyoung’s house is big . She shook her head .

 

“There’s not furniture at all in the other rooms . No bed , no mattress , no cupboard and so on … I’m scared she won’t feel comfortable living there …” Sooyoung replied , sounded as if she regretted that she couldn’t let Yuri stay in her house .

 

“How ‘bout her girl ? Does she knows about Yuri’s current condition ?” Two questions came from Hyoyeon’s mouth .

 

“Don’t get Yoona involve in this …” Suddenly , a voice came from upstairs . Yuri came down and sat on the empty spot beside me .

 

We told her that all of us couldn’t help her , unfortunately .

 

“It’s okay , guys … Thanks for all of your concerns … I can go book a hotel for the meantime . If I managed to find a place to rent , then I’ll do so …” Yuri said . Like hell we will let you .

 

“No way ! That’s sounds as if you didn’t have friends to help you …” I spoke up .

 

“But there’s no other way …” She replied . “I’ll go now before your parents come home …” Yuri told Jessica .

 

“You sure ?” I asked Yuri one more time and she nodded .

 

Yuri left the house , and all of us felt guilty that we’re unable to help her .

 

END OF TAEYEON’S POV

 

YOONA’S POV :D

 

I walked out to buy some food . Dad said I don’t have to cook today as we’re going out for dinner . I couldn’t wait until dinner so I decided to buy something to fill myself .

 

Just then , I saw my girlfriend .

 

She was carrying a luggage , walking unstablely .

 

“Unnie !” I shouted and ran towards her . She saw me and gave a fake smile .

 

“Unnie , what happened ??” I asked Yuri unnie . I asked about the bag and all but she didn’t reply . “Unnie , why aren’t you telling me anything ??” I asked her a different question .

 

“I … got disowned by my parents …” Yuri unnie mumbled but I could hear what she said . Oh my !

 

“Unnie , follow me … You’ll stay with me from now on .” Without hesitation , I grabbed her free hand and went back home .

 

                                                            …

 

“Unnie , why didn’t you tell me this earlier ?” I asked her as we sat down on the couch .

 

“I don’t want to disturb you …” She answered . “Your parents won’t get angry if I stay here ?” She asked me .

 

“I’ll talk to my dad . I’m sure it’ll be okay ~” I replied positively even though I’m not sure if he will agree .

 

“Thanks Yoona … thanks …” Yuri unnie thanked me while caressing my cheek .

 

                                                            …

 

“Unnie , I’ve talked to my dad on the phone and he agrees !!” I ran towards Yuri unnie after putting down the phone . She hugged me and thanked me again .

 

Poor unnie .. She got disowned by her parents .

 

I’ll make sure I’ll take good care of her !

 

Unnie , don't worry  !  You'll be more happy with me than you are with your stupid family .

 

END OF YOONA’S POV

 

Kwon’s residence …

 

“Honey , she left the house on her own ..”

 

“Good … That saved our energy a little bit … I thought of kicking her out of the family during her birthday , but I guess the earlier , the better …”

 

“Luckily she left already . I’m sick and tired of her  !”

 

TIFFANY’S POV :D

 

It’s been two days since Taeyeon ignored me . I don’t know how long I can endure it .

 

I’m sure something good will happen to me .

 

Mum , how long must I wait for it ??

 

I decided to sleep early to release my never-ending stress . 

----------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~----------------------------------------

Hey guys ~ 7:14pm :D