Our day together Part 2

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! Part 2 ~

 

SOOYOUNG’S POV :D

 

“I’m scared of haunted house . You hate roller coasters . Our likings don’t match . So now what ? Go separate ways ?” Jessica asked me a stupid question . Go separate ways ? Like hell I want to do that .

What do you mean now what ? Why bother going separate ways ... We can go both roller coaster and haunted house ." I replied . Well , I guess it’s not a bad idea .

“But aren't you scared of the roller coaster ? And I don't want to go to the haunted house !!” She shouted . I went closer to her and she turned as red as a tomato . I’m not exaggerating .

“Since you’re with me , my fear is gone .” I leaned even closer . “About the haunted house , don’t worry .”

I hugged her and felt her warmth . I wish we could stay like this even longer but I don’t want to waste more time . I want to play with the rides . She hugged me back .

I whispered on her left ear which made a shiver a little . “Because I’ll protect you .” I felt that I should protect her from every dangerous things . I remembered how she almost got hit by a gang . I felt that it was my responsibility to protect her .

I let go of her and saw her smiling like crazy . She loved it ? I’m so relieved . We’re going to the roller coaster first . Gosh , I’m scared ! Arrgghh !! I feel like a weakling . How can a vampire be so afraid of roller coasters ?

We sat side by side at the seat of the roller coaster . I was seating really stiff that made Jessica glance at me . Then she started to laugh . She’s gonna get it later . Let’s see who’ll laugh later at the haunted house .

The ride began . First , the roller coaster will go up . Gosh , it’s high . Then , we’re going down . “Kyaaaaaaaa !!!!!!” I screamed my lungs out . It’s too fast ! I tried keeping really cool throughout the whole ride but it’s a total failure .

Fortunately , the ride wasn’t long . But seriously , I’m became really stiff after the ride . I could move .

“You alright ? You’re so pale .” I heard Jessica’s voice . She sounded so worried . I got off the ride and gave a thumbs up to her . I actually feel like puking . I don’t want to talk so I ran off , leaving Jessica with a message .

END OF SOOYOUNG’S POV

JESSICA’S POV :D

Aww .. The ride ended already . I got off the ride and saw Sooyoung , not moving at all .

“You alright ? You’re so pale .” Her slightly dark-skinned faced turned really pale . She heard me speaking and got off the ride while giving me a thumbs up . I don’t think she’s alright . She ran away , leaving me behind . Then I got a message .

From : Unknown number

Sica , I’m at the ladies . Don’t come here . Wait for me at the place where I left you .

-Sooyoung ~

 

OMGosh ! She has my number ? I immediately saved her number in my phone . I guess she was gonna puke . I waited for her patiently .

I don’t know if I have already mention this , I have a strange feeling whenever I’m with Sooyoung . I just realized that we’re getting more closer . I wonder if she realize it too .

Five minutes later , I saw her approaching me . She looks much better .

“Now , let’s go to the Haunted House .” Sooyoung said . Ahhh !! I’m so scared !!!! Sooyoung grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me to the Haunted House . Seriously , it’s afternoon and I’m scared ? I need some courage .

As we entered the house , I holded Sooyoung’s hand tightly . I hope she doesn’t mind . I wanted to close my eyes but I’m scared that I’ll fall . All the scary things that I wouldn’t want to explain really scared me . I was screaming all the way .

We’re almost at the end of the Haunted House . Yes , finally . Suddenly , I got really scared as Sooyoung suddenly let go of my hand at disappeared . Great . I’m really so scared right now and she left me alone in the dark ?! I was so scared that I cried . Cried like a baby . Then I felt warmth . I was hugged .

“There there . It’s okay . I’m here .” I heard a soothing yet a very soft voice which calmed me down .

“Sooyoung ?” I asked .

“I’m sorry . I won’t leave you ever again . Not even a second .” She continued . Then , I realized that she’s hugging me and we’re still inside the haunted house . I immediately pushed her away , letting go of the hug . I hope no one saw us !

I quickly ran out of the house . I saw Sooyoung waiting for me outside . Huh ? I thought she was with me back then , hugging me ?

“Ouh , Sica . You’re here . Where is she ?” Sooyoung asked me . She ? Huh ? What is she talking about ?

Then , someone from behind grabbed my hand . It’s warm but it’s not Sooyoung . Sooyoung is in front of me . Who’s that ? I turned around and was really shocked to see the person .

“Hi , Sica . I’m so sorry . Please forgive me .” 

--------------------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-------------------------------------

Hehes ^_____________^ 2nd update :D