Birthday Birthday BIRTHDAY !!! (Part 1)

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! Nothing much ~ ENJOY :D

 

FLASHBACK (A DAY AGO)

 

“Hello ?”

 

“Hello ? Leo oppa ?”  (Author’s Note : for those who don’t know , Leo is Fany’s brother :D)

 

“Yes , Leo here . Who’s this ?”

 

“Yuri ~”

 

“Ohh , Yuri !!!! How are you ?”

 

“I’m fine … Oppa , tomorrow , are you guys celebrating Fany’s birthday ?”

 

“It’s her birthday tomorrow ? Sh*t ! I forgotten about it !!”

 

“Oppa !! How could you ??!! Anyways , since the family isn’t doing anything , I need you to do me a favour .”

 

“Just tell ~ Oppa will do anything for you…”

 

“Oppa , please take Fany out anywhere from 9am to 2pm . We’re doing a party for her .”

 

“Eh ? I don’t think she wants to even go out with me …”

 

“Please , oppa ???~~”

 

“Umm …”

 

“Pwettieee Pweeeeeeaaaassssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ??~”

 

“A-arasso ! Oppa will bring her out .”

 

“Thank you , oppa !!!! muack ~”

 

“Y-you’re w-wel- *faints*”

 

“Oppa ??”

 

“…”

 

“Opp- never mind .” *hangs up*

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Saturday , 1st August , 8:45am , Kim residence …

 

Everyone was suppose to meet up at Taeyeon’s house by 9am. So far , only Hyoyeon , Sooyoung and Jessica arrived .

 

Taeyeon got out of the kitchen after preparing some drinks when she saw Jessica sitting on the floor , staring at the TV screen with her eyes almost shut and her head almost landed on the floor .

 

“Sica , go and sleep on the couch . You look dead .” Taeyeon said to the sleepyhead while pointing the big red couch .

 

Jessica stood up from the floor and staggered towards the couch like a zombie .

 

Once she sat down , she immediately lie down , sleeping comfortably .

 

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were playing video games to prevent them from being bored to death .

 

Mr. Kim went to work while Mrs. Kim went to the market . She actually wanted to come for the party but her naughty daughter told her that only the young ones are invited .

 

*DING DONG*

 

“Coming ~” The talented midget put the drinks down on the table and rushed to get the door .

 

“Ohh , Juhyun ah ~ Come in …” A fresh smile was seen on Taeyeon’s face .

 

“Good morning , Taeyeon unnie .” The innocent girl bowed and greeted the older girl before coming in .

 

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung paused their game and turned behind to look who came .

 

“Isn’t this .. Seo Juhyun ?? Taeyeon ah , this is the small little girl we used to always see at the playground , carrying a Keroro toy with her , right ??” Sooyoung immediately stood up and asked her best friend when she saw someone she knew .

 

(Author’s Note : So yeah , Tae & Soo know Seobaby  I mean , Juhyun . I like when they’re all connected :P)

 

“Yes , I’m that girl who you’re referring  to .” Juhyun said while giving a cute smile .

 

“OMG you’ve grown so mature ! Remember me ? You called me Youngie unnie .” Sooyoung came closer to the younger girl and gave her a warm embrace .

 

“Youngie unnie !!! When did you return from Japan?” Juhyun returned the hug .

 

Sooyoung let go of her and patted her head .

 

“A few weeks ago . So , you’re Fany’s neighbour , huh ??” Sooyoung continued to ruffle Juhyun’s hair .

 

Hyoyeon also came closer to introduce herself .

 

“Hey , I’m Kim Hyoyeon ! Nice to meet you .” Hyoyeon put her right hand out for a handshake .

 

The innocent girl bowed and return the handshake . “Hello , my name is Seo Juhyun .”

 

“That sleeping girl over there is Jessica Jung .” Taeyeon pointed at the ice princess who went far away to ‘Princess Jessica’s’ castle .

 

“She’s a dumb blonde and a sleepy head ~” Sooyoung continued and Hyoyeon and Taeyeon burst into laughter while Juhyun only continued to smile .

 

*DING DONG*

 

Taeyeon once again opened the door .

 

“Omo ! Two Yuri !” She was shocked to see another person who looked like Yuri .

 

“Yah , there’s no 2 of me . This is my girlfriend .” Yuri said in an annoyed tone .

 

“Hello , I’m Im Yoona .” Yoona bowed .

 

“hehehes , sorry ~ Yoona , nice to meet you . Kim Taeyeon is the name .”

 

“Yah , midget ! Can we go in now ? This is heavy …” Yuri said and lifted two large plastic bag filled with food . One was Yuri’s and the other one was Yoona’s but Yuri didn’t want her girlfriend to suffer from the weight of the plastic bag .

 

Taeyeon and the couple went to the living room .

 

“Ohmygawd !!!!!!! Is it just me or there’s really two Yuri ???” Sooyoung also mistook Yoona as another Yuri .

 

“HUH ???!! TWO YURIIIIIIIIIIIII ??????!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Everyone’s eyes were staring at Jessica who suddenly woke up and shouted . It was really sudden and surprising .

 

“For the last time , there’s no two of me !!” Yuri snapped .

 

“Hello , I’m Im Yoona . Nice to meet all of you .” The doe-eyed girl bowed .

 

“Yoona , this is Sooyoung , this is Hyoyeon and that is Jessica .” Yuri introduced her friends .

 

“Oh yeah , Yul , Sica . This is Seo Juhyun , Fany’s neighbour .” Taeyeon said and Juhyun greeted both Yuri and Jessica .

 

“It’s 9:55 already . Where the hell is Soonkyu and Hyomin ?!” Taeyeon stomped her feet cutely .

 

“Eh ? Hyomin unnie ?” Yoona asked .

 

“You know Hyomin ?” Taeyeon answered back a question and Yoona only nod .

 

‘I feel that we’re all are somehow connected :\” Sooyoung thought .

 

*DING DONG*

 

“Speaking of the devils . COMING !!”

 

“Hey , come in ~” Taeyeon told Sunny and Hyomin to come in .

 

“Omo , you guys are all friends ?? Sweet ~” Sunny said cheerful . Well , since she works in the café , she knows the whole lot of them who are in the house .

 

“Hello , I’m Hyomin . Ehh ? Yoona ??” Hyomin bowed and her eyes widened when she saw Yoona .

 

“Hi unnie ~” Yoona waved .

 

                                                            …

 

“Can we go now ? It’s 9 already ~” Taeyeon whined . She was really excited about the party even though it’s not her party .

 

“Relax , midget . Fany’s brother will text me if they are out .” Yuri replied while looking at her phone , waiting for Leo’s text .

 

“Ohhh .. By the way , can we really use their kitchen and living room ?” Taeyeon asked .

 

“Yup , had to use aegyo though to persuade him . I can’t believe I had to show my aegyo to persuade him to take Fany out of the house !” Yuri replied , looking annoyed . “Oh , they’re out already .” Yuri showed the message to Taeyeon .

 

“Okay guys , I mean , girls ! Take all the things we need and let’s go !!” Taeyeon ordered them .

 

Meanwhile , at a nearby shopping mall …

 

“Oppa , this is weird . You never take me out .” Tiffany talked to her brother .

 

“Why can’t I bring you out now ?? Besides , there’s nothing to do at home . Oppa wants to bring you somewhere .” Leo took her hand and ran to a gift shop that sells gifts that are pink .

 

“Pick anything you want for your birthday present . I’ll pay ~”

 

Awww .. Thank you ~ Wait . Today is 1stAugust ??!!”

 

“Yes , Pabo ! How can you even forget your own birthday ?” Leo ruffled Tiffany’s hair .

 

“Oppa ! Don’t mess my hair …. So I can choose anything ??”

 

“Yep . Pick three ~” Leo replied while hugging her little sister .

 

After letting go , Tiffany carefully choose her presents . 

------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~------------------------------------------------

Hey guys ! This is just Part 1 !!! Part 2 tomorrow ~ 12:54am here ! Good night :D