The real reason

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys !  I’m still having a bad runny nose so I hope you don’t mind if this update doesn’t make sense . hehes ^__________^ ENJOY :D

 

KRYSTAL’S POV :D

 

It’s 1pm already and Jessica unnie is not awake yet . I know it’s a Saturday and there’s no school , but she already promised me that we’ll go shopping . She always break her promise .

 

“Unnie , wake up . You said we’re going shopping today right ?” I tried waking her up but the only thing she did was change her sleeping position . How annoying can she be ?

 

“UNNIE !!” I screamed while hitting her arm . Only then she woke up .

 

“Urrrggghhh !!! WHAT ???!” She screamed at me back for waking her up . Seriously , does she look like an unnie ? It’s more like she’s my dongsaeng and I’m her unnie .

 

“Unnie , we’re going shopping right ? Let’s go !” As usual , I couldn’t wait to go for shopping . I already have a list of things in my mind to buy . Plus , I saved all the money Mom and Dad gave for my allowance . I’m not like unnie , she spends them everytime our parents give her allowance money . I bet she doesn’t have enough and I know she going to lend me some .

 

“Ouh , I’ve forgotten about it . Sorry sweetie , I’m meeting Sooyoung later at 3 .” She said she forgot about it ? And she going to cancel our shopping time together just to meet that beast ?

 

“Wha- never mind . It’s okay , we’ll go next time .” I had to let her go . She’s my unnie so I can’t say anything .

 

“By the way , thanks for waking me up ! Love you !” She said and kissed my forehead . Oh great ! So now what ? Stay at home and rot ? NO WAY ! I want to go out too .

 

Unnie was in the shower for like 45 minutes already . She nevers shower THIS long .

 

Then , she got out of the shower and quickly opened her cupboard and took out all of her new clothes that she bought last week . She’s trying every clothes ?

 

“Krystal , is this okay ?” “How about this ?” “Does this look nice ?” She kept asking me whenever she changes her clothes .

 

“Unnie , everything fits you . Just hurry up and go , it’s already 2:45 .” She going to be late for her first date with that beast if she continues to try on each of her clothes .  “I can take my time . Besides , she’s coming here to pick me up .” Unnie replied . WHAT ?! She’s coming here ?

 

“Ding dong !” I heard our door bell rang . That’s fast .

 

“Unnie , you can go and take your time . I’ll get the door .” I wished I didn’t have to answer the door but our parents weren’t at home .

 

When I opened the door , I saw her . She had a really cheerful smile on her face but when she saw me , her expression changed .

 

“Err .. Hi . Is your sister here ?” She asked . Durhh !

 

“Yea , but she’s upstairs . Want to go in for a while ? No one’s at home .” I replied while giving a forced smile . I had to act nice to this beast because if I don’t , unnie will think that I don’t like her being in a relationship .

 

“Never mind . You don’t have to act all nice to me , okay ?” Whatever !

 

“Listen here . I will forgive you for what you did to me last time . BUT , if you were to do the same to her , I’ll see you in Hell !” I warned that beast .

 

She gave me her pathetic smirk . Arrrggghhh !! It’s not that I liked it but I have to really say that she’s hot when she did that . Snap it , Krystal ! SNAP IT !

 

“Ohh , Sooyoung , you’re here . Let’s go !” Unnie just got out of our room and saw us talking . From the killer smirk , that beast changed it to a charming smile . Seriously , Krystal ! Stop that ! You aren’t suppose to compliment her !

 

“Bye Krystal ! Take care of the house , don’t go out !” Unnie told me . Whatever , I can still bring some friends in the house . “Let’s go .” Her tone changed from a fierce mad woman to a bright and shy little girl . When both of them walked out of the house , I imitated unnie’s voice . “Let’s go .”

 

“I heard that , Krystal .”

 

I giggled and closed the door . Okay , so who am I going to invite to come here ? I wanted Amber to come but she’s busy with something . When I went into my room , I saw a photo of Jessica unnie with Yuri unnie in a frame . How I wish unnie didn’t leave her . But she was forced to .

 

FLASHBACK (1 month ago)

 

“Sooyeon ! What is this ?! You told me you’ll do better in your exams this year . Look at this !” I heard Dad shouting and scolding Jessica unnie .

 

“Dear , it’s not because she doesn’t pay enough attention in class . It’s because she hangs around with a no brainer !” I then heard Mom shouting too . No brainer ? Did she meant Yuri unnie ?

 

“Mom , Yuri is not a no brainer . Dad , I’m sorry . It’s not because of her . I’m just dumb !” Unnie tried to explain to the two elders but it was useless .

 

“Sooyeon , I know you’re capable of doing even better . I don’t want you to hang out with her again ! She doesn’t do well in her academics and always disturbing you whenever you study . Stop being friends with her . Do you understand ?!” Dad warned her .

 

No way ! Unnie is going to stop being friends with Yuri unnie ? I don’t want that . They’re really good friends . How can our parents say that ? Worst thing , unnie always obey whatever they say .

 

I prayed really hard so that unnie will not listen to them . But it didn’t happen . She’s willing to leave Yuri unnie to please our parents .

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

I suddenly remembered the flashback . I snapped out of it and thought of asking Yuri unnie to come over . I took my phone and dialled her number .

 

“Hello ?” I heard Yuri unnie’s voice on the other line .

 

“Unnie ! How are you ?”

 

“Oh , Hi Krystal ! I’m fine , I’m doing some revision . You ?”

 

“More than fine , unnie ! Unnie , can you come over ? I’ll rot if you don’t come .”

 

“Eh ?? Sica isn’t at home to take care of you ?”

 

“Nope , she out , with her friend .”

 

“Oh .. I can’t . I need to do something important . Sorry ~”

 

“Unnie !! Which is more important ? Me or that something ?!”

 

“Come on , Krys , I really need to study . I have a big test on Monday .”

 

“Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee ?? You can study tomorrow . I’m bored and I can’t go out !”

 

“Okay okay .. I’ll be there in 10 minutes . Bye ~”

 

“Thanks unnie ! Bye !” I hung up . Yes !

 

END OF KRYSTAL’S POV

 

YURI’S POV :D

 

“Okay okay .. I’ll be there in 10 minutes . Bye ~”

 

“Thanks unnie ! Bye !”Krystal hung up . I cleaned up the mess I created on the table and went out of the house . Maybe I should buy some food . I bet she’s hungry .

 

I rode on my bicycle and cycled to the nearest street stall and bought 2 packets of food . As I was cycling on my way to the Jung’s house , I saw Jessica and Sooyoung holding hands . I’m glad that Sica accepted Sooyoung .

 

FLASHBACK (before Sooyoung confessed to Sica)

 

Sooyoung and I were talking on the phone .

(Author’s note : Purple is Soo , Yul is still black)

 

“Hey , where are you ?”

 

“At school of course . Why aren’t you here ?”

 

“That , I’ll explain later . It’s lunch now right ?”

 

“Yea , why ?”

 

“Good . Can you come to the amusement park now ? I purposely bring Jessica along with me so if you come here , you can apologize to her . I got a plan .”

 

“So , you’re serious in helping me ? I’ll come , but what’s the plan ?”

 

“I told you already , I want to help . Anyways , I’ll text you the plan . Just come now .”

 

“Okay . Sica’s not with you right now , right ?”

 

“What do you think ?”

 

“Aish ! Just shut up ! Okay , I’ll come . Bye .” I was about to hung up when Sooyoung told me to wait .

 

“Wait ! I have something to tell you .”

 

“What ?”

 

“I love Jessica . I want your permission so that I can confess to her .”

 

“W-why do you need my permission ? Just go and confess !”

 

“Well , I’m scared that you still like Jessica . So , I can , right ?”

 

“I’m still in love with her but I’m willing to push that feelings aside . I just want her to be my friend again . And yes , you may . Bye .”

 

“Thanks . I’ll try my best to help you . Bye ~”

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

I’m really glad that Sica accepted Sooyoung . They’re meant for each other . When will I find mine ? That question was playing in my mind .

 

About ten minutes later , I reached the Jung’s residence . I ran their door bell and Krystal answered the door .

 

“Unnie ! What took you so long ?” Instead of being greeted with a hi , Krystal greeted me with a question .

 

“Sorry . I went to buy food . Hungry ?” I replied to her . She nodded and told me to come in . The last time I went in the house was the day before I confessed to Sica and it’s also the day before Sooyoung first came into our school .

 

“Unnie , you okay ?” Krystal snapped me out of my daydream . I was eating halfway when suddenly I remembered about Sica .

 

“Huh ? Yea , I’m okay .” I said and continued to eat my food .

 

“Are bou ftill finking about onnie ?” Krystal asked me a question but I couldn’t understand as she was eating while asking .

 

“Krys , don’t eat when your mouth is full .” She swallowed her food and repeated the question . “Sorry . What I sait was , are you still thinking about unnie ?”

 

“Sometimes . How I wish I didn’t confess to her that day .” I somehow regretted .

 

“Unnie , actually , I have something to tell you .” Krystal’s voice suddenly sounded so serious .

 

“What is it ?” I asked . I was really shocked when Krystal explained to me that actually Sica left me because her parents forced her to . Was I really that bad until her parents hated me ? They were so nice to me ever since I was small . They treated me like their own child whenever I complained that my parents didn’t like me . I was totally shocked .

 

“I’m sorry , unnie . Let’s not talk about this anymore . Let’s go upstairs and play games !” Krystal tried to change the topic . When I heard the word ‘games’ , I changed my mood .

 

“Okay ! Let’s go !” 

-----------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-----------------------------

Hey guys ! Hope you enjoyed this chapter ~ 7:28pm here :D