My Shikshin dances

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! I won’t be updating tomorrow . I’ll be out with ilovetea and some other friends for almost the whole day . hehehes ^___________^ ENJOY :D

 

SOOYOUNG’S POV :D

 

“Unnie , I’m home !” I shouted after I closed the door . Where is she ?

 

“Ohh .. Sooyoung ah , I’m at the kitchen !” I heard Soojin unnie’s voice from the kitchen . I guess she’s eating . Jessica followed me to the kitchen to meet unnie .

 

“Oh .. You’re Jessica , right ? I didn’t get a chance to introduce myself properly last time . I’m Soojin .” She put her chopstick down and said .

 

“Unnie , call me if you need me . We’ll be at the basement .” I said and grabbed Jessica’s hand . Unnie gave her thumbs up and continued to wolfed down her food .

 

“Wow , the basement is huge ! Sooyoung ah , you practice dance here ?” Jessica asked me as soon as we stepped into the basement . I only nodded . “Sica , can you stay here for a while ? I’m going to my room . I’ll be back .” I wanted to go up to my room and change .

 

SOOYOUNG’S POV

 

JESSICA’S POV :D

 

“Sica , can you stay here for a while ? I’m going to my room . I’ll be back .” Sooyoung said and went off . I looked around at the basement . It looks like a dance studio ! So she has passion for dancing , huh ? Her house is big too ! Maybe her parents are rich ?

 

Five minutes later , Sooyoung came back , changed . She wore a plain white tank top and a loose track pants . She was holding a speaker . She plugged the speaker to her phone and played the song ‘Low’ by Flo Rida . (Author’s Note : I know this song is old but it’s a great song for dancing .. hehehs ) Then , she started dancing while looking at herself at the mirror .

 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!! I’m going to melt !!! Two words : Cool and HOT !!!!

 

Her eyes were full of focus . I could feel her dancing power as she dances to the beat . Every sweat she produced represented the amount of hard work she puts . Not only that , the feelings are also present .

 

She’s perfect .

 

                                                            …

 

She sat on the floor , drinking water . I only stood there , still amazed of Sooyoung’s performance . Looks like I’ve underestimated her . At first , I thought she was a no talent , lifeless attention seeker .

 

“Sooyoung ah , that was great !! You were so cool !” I sat beside her and complimented her .

 

“Ehhh ?? Really ? I’m just a newbie . Dancing is just my hobby .” She replied and lay down . Suddenly , I heard soft snores . Sooyoung was asleep . I didn’t know what to do so I lay down beside her and without me realizing , I fell asleep too .

 

END OF JESSICA’S POV

 

SOOJIN’S POV :D

 

A few hours later ..

 

It’s 7pmalready . Sooyoung should come up by now . It’s our dinner time already . I went to the basement and saw the couple sleeping next to each other .

 

“Sooyoung ah . Jessica . Wake up . I made dinner already .” I shook them to wake up . “Sooyoung ah , if you don’t wake up now , I won’t give you food until the next morning ~” I knew how to wake that kid up .

 

“HUH ?! No food ?! Unnie !!!!” She immediately woke up and screamed . That woke her girlfriend up too . “Good . Now , go up now .” I told them .

 

That Shikshin . Whenever it’s about food , she’ll be the very first to react . Eh , wait . I’m talking about myself too . ^_____________^

 

END OF SOOJIN’S POV

 

SOOYOUNG’S POV :D

 

I went to the dining table as fast I could . I’m so hungry ! How long did I slept ? Soojin unnie told Jessica to eat with us for dinner even though Sica didn’t want to .

 

“It’s okay . I cooked enough for the three of us .” Soojin unnie said . Then , Sica sat next to me . She looked like she was going to fall asleep any moment . Sleepyhead !

 

“Sica , you need to eat more to gain energy .” She was eating really slowly . She nodded , still in sleeping mode . Just then , I got a text .

From : Byuntaeng

 

Sooyoungie , Fany’s birthday is coming soon ! I decided to make a special birthday party for her and I want you to help me . Oh , Sica can join too !~

 

 

To: Byuntaeng

 

Okay , I’m in . I’ll ask Sica later .

 

 

From: Byuntaeng

 

Thanks , buddy ! See you at school on Monday ! :D 

-------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`-------------------------------------------------

Hey guys ! A weird way to end the chapter ... LOL .. It's short because I'm kind of stuck .. hehes ^_^ Sorry ~