Party Plan and a Sweet Call from You

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! My parents are coming back in an hours time ! ~ ENJOY :D

 

TAEYEON’S POV :D

 

Few hours later ..

 

I opened my eyes and stared at the ceilings . How long have I slept ? I turned to my right and Tiffany wasn’t there . She probably went home . I stood up , feeling a little dizzy , and went down to check on what my mum was doing .

 

I was coming down halfway when I saw Tiffany carrying dishes and put them on the dining table . “Oh , you’re awake . Come down and have dinner .” She said while giving her eye smile .

 

I came down slowly as I was still feeling a little weak and sat down .

 

“Oh , Taeyeon , you’re awake only after we finish cooking , huh ?” My mum saw me and teased me . I pouted when she said that .

 

After Tiffany put down the plate , she took her bag . “Mum , I’ll be going now .” She said .

 

“Ehhh ?? Fany ah , join us .” I whined as I wanted her to stay .

 

“She’s right . Please have dinner first before you go .” Mum continued for me .

 

“It’s okay , my dad will be home soon so I need to cook dinner for him .” Tiffany replied and waved at us before she went to the door . I stood up and approached her .

 

“I’ll send you home .” I said as I opened the door but she stopped me .

 

“No babe , you’re sick . I can go home on my own .” She said . I only nodded and waved at her . “Bye , take care !” I shouted as she walked away from the house . She turned back and sent a flying kiss and I grabbed it .

 

I closed the door and took out my phone from my right pocket .

 

To : Sooyoungie

 

Sooyoung ah , come to my house later at 9pm. Bring Sica along .

 

Few minutes later ..

 

From : Sooyoungie

 

Okay . Sica’s on too .

 

END OF TAEYEON’S POV

 

SOOYOUNG’S POV :D

 

Sica and I are on our way to Taeyeon’s house . I’m sure she wanted to discuss about Tiffany’s birthday .

 

*DING DONG*

 

Taeyeon opened the door , looking rather pale .

 

“Hey , you okay ?” I immediately asked her . She nodded and told us to come in . The last time I came here was 4 years ago . Nothing much has changed .

 

“Oh , Sooyoung !” Mrs. Kim saw me and hugged me tightly . “Omo , the last time I saw you , you were so small and cute . Now , you’re so tall , and pretty .” I received compliments from her .

 

“Who is this cute young lady ?” Now , Mrs. Kim asked about Jessica .

 

“She’s Jessica , my friend and Sooyoung’s girl .” Taeyeon answered on Sica’s behalf . Sica bowed and greeted Mrs. Kim .

 

“What a nice child . Why don’t you three go upstairs while I’ll go get some snacks to eat .” Did she say snacks ? YAY !!!! We went upstairs to Taeyeon’s room and I wasn’t even surprised about how messy the room was .

 

“Ohmygawd , Taeyeon ! You should do something about this mess !” Jessica lectured Taeyeon and looked at the mess in the room . I guess my room is way neater .

 

“Hehe …” Taeyeon let out a small laugh and let us sit on her bed .

 

“Tiffany came here just now ?” I asked Taeyeon and she gave a nod . Of course she would visit .

 

“So , what should we do for Fany’s birthday ?” Taeyeon asked me . Is she kidding or something ?

 

“You’re organizing it yet you didn’t plan anything ?” I gave the what-the-hell look to her and she only giggled . Aish !

 

The whole night , Taeyeon , Jessica and I planned the birthday party .

 

END OF SOOYOUNG’S POV

 

YOONA’S POV :D

 

I was bored so I decided to call Yuri unnie . After a few rings , she answered .

 

“Hi Yoona !”

 

“Hello Yuri unnie .”

 

“Stop calling me unnie ! I’m just a year older than you ~”

 

“Okay unnie . Oops !”

 

“Ahh , forget about it .”

 

“hehes .. What are you doing now ?”

 

“Me ? Watching TV but there’s nothing to watch . You ?”

 

“I’m just lying down on my bed .”

 

“That’s sounds boring ~”

 

“Yea , I tried to read some books but , I have no mood to read .”

 

“Really ? Books are boring . I’m more interesting than a book ..”

 

“Okay , unnie . Okay .”

 

“Ehhh ? You sound so sarcastic !”

 

“Sorry , unnie ~”

 

“Never mind . Yoona , mind talking about your ex ?”

 

“Ohh .. Nickhun is his name . He is in the football team in my school and if I’m not wrong , he confessed to me in front of a lot of students .”

 

“And you accepted , right ?”

 

“Yes , but after meeting you , I didn’t have feeling for him anymore .”

 

“Then , how did you explain to him ?”

 

“I said that I want to break up because I love someone else . I know he is hurt but he let go of me and told me that he’ll still accept me if I choose to come back to him .”

 

“Awww .. So sweet . You shouldn’t have break up with him ..”

 

“Ohh really ? Fine then , unnie . We’ll break up and I’ll come back to him .”

 

“Wait , NO !!! Yoona , you’re mine !! I was just kidding ~”

 

“Unnie , you’re so funny .”

 

“I know . Yoona , it’s getting late already . You need to let your pretty eyes rest .”

 

“Hmm .. Yea , it’s 11pmalready . Yuri unnie , you’re sleeping too ?”

 

“Yup ! Goodnight , deer !”

 

“Deer ? So mean ~”

 

“Ehhh ? Deers are cute too , you know ? But you’re cuter ~”

 

Awww , thanks unnie ~ Goodnight !”

 

“Good night ~ I love you !”

 

“I love you too , unnie ~” Then , I hung up . Talking with her is fun and made my boredom go away . I let out a big yawn before closing my eyes and fall into lala land . 

------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------------------------

Hey guys ! My parents aren't back yet :( Last update and I don't know what to name the chapter . ^________^ 1:05am here ~ Good night readers ! :D