Birthday Birthday BIRTHDAY !!! (Part 2)

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys !! Part 2 !!!!!! ENJOY :D

 

TIFFANY’S POV :D

 

I went downstairs to grab some breakfast . It’s been 2 days since I ate . I’m famish after losing a lot of energy .

 

I sat down on the couch while eating a sandwich I just made .

 

I want to forget all the painful memories I’ve gone through . Too painful to keep .

 

“Hey , get dress .” Suddenly , I heard Leo oppa’s voice behind me .

 

I turned back and saw my brother . He’s up so early ? I don’t believe it .

 

“but-”

 

“No buts , girl . Now hurry …” Leo cut me off and pulled me to my room . He went out and closed the door .

 

Weird . He never takes me out before :\

 

After a few minutes of changing clothes , Leo oppa and I went out of the house , flag a cab and arrived at a shopping mall .

 

“Oppa , this is weird . You never take me out .” I told Leo oppa . Yup , we never go out , just the two of us . He only hangs out with his friends .

 

“Why can’t I bring you out ? Besides , there’s nothing to do at home . Oppa wants to bring you somewhere .”

 

Totally weird .

 

Leo oppa grabbed my hand and brought me to a place .

 

OHMYGOD IT’S ALL PINK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

“Pick anything you want for your birthday present . I’ll pay ~”

 

OHMHGOD IS THIS REAL ????? Wait , birthday present ?? Which means ??

 

“Awww .. Thank you ~ Wait , today is 1stAugust ??!!”

 

“Yes , Pabo ! How can you even forget your own birthday ?” Leo oppa said and messed my hair .

 

Yeah , how can I forget about it ? Maybe it’s because I kept thinking too much about my pathetic life that I even forgotten about it .

 

“Oppa ! Don’t mess my hair … So I can choose anything ?” I felt like flying . Wait , my mind already flew away after seeing all the pink stuffs .

 

IT’S PINK OKAY ???!!! :)

 

“Yep , pick three ~” He hugged me . OHMYGOD , IS HE IN HIS RIGHT MIND ??? THIS IS SOOOOO AWESOME !!

 

I quickly let go of him and started to choose my presents carefully .

 

END OF TIFFANY’S POV

 

LEO’S POV :D

 

*BEEP*

 

I took out my phone because I got a text . When I saw that Yuri was the one who sent me the message , I quickly read it .

 

From : Yuri

Leo oppa , how to go in the house ?? No key :(

 

To : Yuri

It’s under the door mat ~

 

Ohh , so she’s asking for the keys … I thought it would be something else .. :(

END OF LEO’S POV

 

 

Meanwhile , outside Hwang residence …

 

“Yah , how are we suppose to go in when there’s no keys ?” Taeyeon pulled Yuri’s shirt and asked . She was getting impatient .

 

“Relax , okay ?? I’ll text Leo oppa …” Yuri took out her phone and texted Leo .

 

After a few seconds , she got a reply .

 

“Oh , the key is under that mat .” Yuri pointed to the door mat that was placed outside the door .

 

Taeyeon immediately took the house key and unlocked the door .

 

“Wah , her house is really clean ~” Sooyoung blurted out compliments .

 

“Okay guys ! Let’s get started !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Taeyeon was really excited .

 

They split themselves into kitchen team and decorating team .

 

Kitchen team – Taeyeon , Jessica , Juhyun , Hyomin , Sunny

 

Decorating team – Sooyoung , Hyoyeon , Yuri , Yoona

 

Taeyeon and Juhyun started cooking the uncooked food , Sunny gets the ingredients to bake the cake while Jessica and Hyomin put the food and snacks on plates .

 

On the other hand , Yoona and Sooyoung blow balloons while Yuri and Hyoyeon moved some furnitures and decorate the place .

 

After 1 hour …

 

“Hey guys , the cake is ready !!!!” Taeyeon shouted from the kitchen to call the rest who were at the living room to come in the kitchen .

 

“Wah , it smells so nice . Even my stomach says so ~” Sooyoung said while rubbing her flat stomach .

 

It was a strawberry cake with pink icing . Pink , specially for the birthday girl .

 

“Soonkyu , write ‘Happy Birthday Tiffany’ with the vanilla icing ~” Taeyeon said .

 

“If you want English , I don’t know ~” Sunny replied with an aegyo that calls for a punch .

 

“Okay aegyo bunny , just do it in hangul .” Taeyeon somehow felt like punching the girl’s face . That’s why it’s called aegyo that calls for a punch ~

 

“Okay you guys , shoo !! Continue your work …” Taeyeon shooed the decorating team away .

 

“Okay , midget boss ~ *merong*” Yuri stuck her tongue out .

 

All of them spent a few hours preparing for the party . It was 1:30pmand they finished preparing everything .

 

“Oh Gosh , I’m freaking exhausted !” Sooyoung lay down on Jessica’s lap and fanned herself . Jessica , who was seating on the couch , carefully wiped her girlfriend’s sweat .

 

“Should I text Leo oppa now ?” Yuri asked the ‘boss’ .

 

“Go ahead ~” Taeyeon replied .

----------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~------------------------------

Hey guys ! Part 3 coming soon ~~~~~~~~~~~