That Mysterious Girl make me SMILE

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! I’m gonna introduce a mysterious character ! Just guess who the person is ~

 

SOOYOUNG’S POV :3

 

I woke up and saw Jessica in front of me . Then , she fell down like a clumsy dolphin . I wondered why she was so near to me just now . I yawned . How long have I slept ?

 

“Ouh , you woke up already . Let’s just stay here until that Park’s lesson end .” I told Jessica to stay here with me . Then , there was silence or a few minutes .

 

“Umm .. did you saw my dongsaeng that time when you sent me home ?” Jessica asked me . 

 

“Err .. yea . Why ?” I asked her . What ? Did that sister of hers told my identity ?

 

“Ouh .. She said that she somehow know you and she mentioned that you’re a little dangerous . Is that true ?” She sounded so curious . I didn’t want to lie but I had to .

 

“I don’t even know her . Maybe she got the wrong person .” I had to lie . Of course I know her sister !

 

Then , there was silence once again but it was interrupted by the school’s ringing bell . Look’s like Park’s lesson ended alreadly .

 

“Okay , class ended already . Let’s go .” Jessica said while opening the door . I followed her . As we entered the class , all eyes were staring at us . I really hated that . Luckily , there wasn’t any teacher there .

 

I sat down on my seat and Yuri with her head on the table , facing towards Jessica’s seat . She was staring at Jessica while Jessica was looking out of the window . Yuri looked really different from the one I met the first time .

 

I don’t know how to help her but I know I have to .

 

“YAH ! Choi Sooyoung ! Where have you two been ? I texted you but you didn’t reply .” Taeyeon approached and shouted .

 

“I’ll explain to you later . Mr Kim is here .” I replied . It was Math and all I could say is that his class is boring . I was going to look outside but he called me .

 

“Choi Sooyoung , please answer the question on the board .” Mr. Kim called me . I stood up and went to the board and wrote my answer . After that , I sat down back on my seat and looked outside the window as if nothing happened .

 

“Excellent working ! Class , look at Sooyoung’s model answer .” I heard Mr. Kim asking them to write down my answer . The whole class applaused for me . What the hell ?! I only got the answer right ! It’s not like as if I won an award or something . Crazy people . I saw Taeyeon laughing , Jessica making blank faces and Yuri doing nothing but putting her head on the table .

 

END OF SOOYOUNG’S POV

 

JESSICA’S POV :3

 

Kringggg !!” Finally , school ended . I was going to walk out the classroom when I felt someone grabbing my wrist . I turned around and saw Sooyoung .

 

“Can we go out and eat together ? Taeyeon and Tiffany don’t want to follow me . I’m hungry ..” Sooyoung said while her stomach was growling . Then I saw her blushing . One word :CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !

 

“Well , okay . I’m hungry too .” I agreed to eat with her .

 

We went to the usual café near our school but I saw her . “Can we go somewhere else please ?” I pleaded Sooyoung to go and eat somewhere else .

 

“Okay , I don’t think there’s any empty seat here .” Sooyoung said and immediately , she grabbed my hand and walked out of the café quickly . I think she’s really hungry . Shikshin .

 

I don’t know why but I like it when she holds my hand . It felt very warm and safe .

 

END OF JESSICA’S POV

 

MYSTERIOUS CHARACTER’S POV :D

 

I walked into a café . My friend recommended me to come here as the food here are all appetizing . However , there wasn’t any empty seat . Then , I saw an empty seat on a table but there’s someone sitting there too . Since I had no choice left , I approached the girl .

 

“Excuse me , is there anybody sitting here ?” I asked the girl . She looked at me and smiled .

 

“Nope . You can sit here if you want .” The girl replied . I bowed at her and sat down . She kept smiling . “Hi , I’m Kwon Yuri . Nice to meet you .” She introduced herself .

 

“Hi . My name is …

 

END OF MYSTERIOUS CHARACTER’S POV :D

 

YURI’S POV :3

 

I was sitting on a seat , waiting for my order to come . I still can’t get over the fact that Sica left me . Just then , a girl approached me .

 

“Excuse me , is there anybody sitting here ?” She asked me . She’s so cute that I forgotten about Jessica .

 

“Nope . You can sit here if you want .” I replied while smiling at her . She bowed at me and sat down on the empty seat . She’s just too cute . I can’t help but smile at her .

 

“Hi , I’m Kwon Yuri . Nice to meet you .” I introduced myself to her . I want to know more about this girl . She’s really cute .

 

“Hi . My name is …

 

---------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`---------------------------

 Hey guys ! Go and guess ! 4:05pm here !  MAMA ~ Who’s watching ?? :D