You're okay but I'm still hurt

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! 2ndupdate ! ENJOY :D

 

SHORT PREVIEW OF THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER

“Unnie , who’s that ?” Krystal asked her older sister .

“Ouh , that girl just now ? A classmate . Let’s go in .” Jessica answered . 

END OF SHORT PREVIEW

JESSICA’S POV :3

I went into the house together with my family . When I closed the door , Mom and Dad’s eyes were staring at me .

“Now , would you like to explain to us where have you been ?” Mom asked me .

“I , umm .. went to my classmate’s house to do some work . Sorry that I didn’t tell you earlier .” I had to lie . I can’t possibly tell then the truth ! Luckily , they believed me .

I went into my room and saw Krystal sitting on my bed . She was reading a magazine until she saw me coming in .

“Unnie , you shouldn't mix around with that classmate of yours .” Huh ? Krystal told me to not hang around with Sooyoung ? I wonder why .

“Why ? You kinda know her ?” I asked Krystal . I’m sure she knew Sooyoung . I saw her staring hard at Sooyoung just now .

“Err .. Somehow I know her . Unnie , just listen to what I say . She’s a little dangerous .” Krystal answered me . Dangerous ? I have exactly no idea what Krystal is saying . I took a long shower and when I got out of the bathroom , my sister was still on my bed .

“Move . I want to sleep already . Good night .” Krystal got out of my bed and went to hers . She continued to read her magazine .

As I was closing my eyes , I kept thinking about Sooyoung . I still remembered how she hugged me , how red her cheeks were when she told me she would accompany me home . I can’t get her out of my brain ! Her face kept appearing . I tossed and turned , trying to sleep but still , I couldn’t . All I could think of is Sooyoung , Sooyoung and SOOYOUNG . Urrghh !! I sat down and hit my head .

“Unnie . What are you doing ?” Krystal , who was still reading her magazine , asked me if I was alright .

“Huh ? Err .. yeaa .. Sorry for disturbing you ..” I replied to her and tried to sleep again . Still , Sooyoung’s face kept appearing . I don’t know whether I can sleep or not ..

                                                …….

“Kringggggggg !!” It must be my alarm clock ringing . I took it and throw it and it accidentally hit Krystal , who just went out of the bathroom . I didn’t care and got back to sleep .

“Oww !! Unnie !! Wake up ! You’ll be late for school !” Krystal shouted at me while shaking me to wake up . Seriously , Krystal should be the older sister , not me .

“Okay okay , Krystal unnie !” I and got a hit on the arm . Thanks to that Sooyoung , I couldn’t get enough sleep .

I got down for breakfast after I dressed up .

“Morning Mom . Morning Dad .” I greeted my parents .

“Morning sweetie . How’s your night ?” Mom asked me .

“It was okay .” I asnwered .

“Okay ?! Mom , the whole night , Unnie was tossing and turning every minute ! She made it until so loud that it woke me up .” Krystal blurted out . Aish , this big mouth .

“Ouh , what happened ?” Mom asked me worriedly . I told her it was nothing and I just couldn’t sleep . I ate my breakfast quietly , wore my shoes and got out of the house .

Someone was waiting for me outside . It was her .

END OF JESSICA’S POV

YURI’S POV

Why am I here anyways ? I didn’t want to be here but someone told me to .

FLASHBACK

“Ding dong !” My house bell rang . I didn’t have the energy to even open the door . Luckily my mom open it .

“Hi . Can I see Yuri for a short while ?” I heard someone calling for me . I went down and saw Choi Sooyoung . What is she doing here ?? I went to the door and pushed her outside . I went outside and close the door .

“Yah , Choi Sooyoung . How do you know that I live here ?” I asked that girl . Seriously , was she stalking me ???

“It’s not important . What’s more important is that I want to know what happened between you and Jessica .” She repiled . What ?? Why does she want to know ??

“I know you’re going to ask why . It’s bothering me . I don’t know why .” Sooyoung continued . Well , I explained to her what happened .

“So I want you to pick her up to school tomorrow , understand ?” Who is she to order me like that !

END OF FLASBACK

At first , I didn’t listen to her order but I don’t why I’m here now . Then , the door opened and I saw Jessica . She was looking so happy until she saw me . Her expression changed into a annoyed one . I tried smiling at her but all she did was pass by me and ignore me . She walked away .

I didn’t try to stop her . I just couldn’t . Then , I saw Jessica’s mother at the window . She must have witness what happened because she had a worried look . I smiled at her and walked off .

I’m still hurt . 

--------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------------------

Hey guys ! 11:15pm here ! Good night ~