Happiness here , a little Disaster there

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! ENJOY :D

 

SHORT PREVIEW OF PREVIOUS CHAPTER

 

“I love a girl . You might think I’m not straight , unnie .”

 

“But , I love her so much .”

 

“That person is ….

 

 

 You .”

 

END OF PREVIEW

 

YOONA’S POV :D

 

I said it . I finally said it ! There’s only one thing that I’m worried . Will she reject me ?

 

I saw her smiling . “I was going to say that but , since you said it , I don’t think I have to .” She started talking after a few seconds .

 

“No ! I want you to say it too .” I immediately covered my mouth with both of my hands . Why did I spit that out ?? I think I’m blushing so I had my head facing down .

 

“I love you , Im Yoona .” I heard the three words coming out of . I felt like flying .

 

I couldn’t do anything but blush .

 

Yuri unnie took my hand and placed a ring on my ring finger . “Huh ?”

 

“This means that we’re dating .” She said and put a ring on her finger . I looked at the ring she put for me and it has “Yoona ♥Yuri” craved on it .

 

“It’s so sweet . Thank you , unnie !” I thanked her and bowed .

 

“I told you already . Don’t call me unnie .” She whined . “B-but-“ I saw cut off when she leaned forward and whispered into my ear .

 

“Not buts . I want you to call me by my first name .” She whispered with a seductive tone .

 

When she saw me blushing , she stuck her tongue out .

My first confession was a success ! Khun oppa , I’m sorry .

 

I love Yuri unnie .

 

END OF YOONA’S POV

 

JESSICA’S POV :D

 

“I wonder who Yuri was meeting .” I said , talking to Sooyoung .

 

I watched as our fingers intertwined . Maybe Yuri is meeting her girlfriend ?

 

“Hmm .. I don’t know .” Sooyoung replied . “Hey , wanna go and eat ? I’m hungry .” Her stomach was growling and dragged me to the café where we usually go .

 

Shikshin .

 

Then , I saw Yuri with a girl . A pretty one . I guess she’s her girlfriend .

 

Sooyoung dragged me again to an empty seat and started ordering . I only stared at the couple in front of me . They looked so cute together .

 

Yuri ah , be happy with her ! ~

 

END OF JESSICA’S POV

 

TIFFANY’S POV :D

 

I’m on my way to Taeyeon’s house and I’m so worried . She sounded really weak on the phone a few minutes ago .

 

*DING DONG*

 

I pressed the bell umpteen times but she didn’t answered . Luckily , I have the house’s spare keys . Taeyeon gave it to me last time .

 

When I closed the door , I went in and called for her . “Babe ?” She was at the living room’s couch , sitting down , breathing really heavily . “Babe ?” I called her again and this time she looked up .

 

To my horror , her eyes were glowing red ! She looked at me with those fierce eyes and slowly walking towards . I never seen her like this before .

 

“Umm .. babe , are you okay ?” I asked her but all she did was quicken her pace . As she got nearer to me , I found myself leaning against the wall . I didn’t know what to do .

Suddenly , she pushed me to the ground and I felt her weight as she was on top of me . I couldn’t push her as she was holding both of my hands . She went closer to my neck and a spot . Crap ! She’s going to bite me !

 

was opened and I saw her two sharp teeth . I closed my eyes . I didn’t want to look . Then , the weight on me was gone . Huh ? I opened my eyes and saw Taeyeon on the floor , unconscious .

 

“Tiffany , did she hurt you anywhere ?” Mrs. Kim , who was standing in front of Taeyeon asked me . I touched the spot where she just now and shook my head . I pointed at Taeyeon .

 

“She’ll wake up soon . Just leave her there and go to the kitchen .” Mrs. Kim told me and I just followed her to the kitchen .

 

                                                            …

 

“Mum , can I know what happened to her ?” I asked Mrs. Kim while helping her to cut the vegetables . I called her Mum because she told me that she treats me like her own daughter . Ever since I hang out with Taeyeon , she told me to call her mum .

 

“Whenever she has a fever , she’ll go really wild like just now when she’s hungry for blood .” Mrs. Kim answered . Ohh .. So she was hungry , huh ?

 

Then , Taeyeon went into the kitchen , her eyes still glowing red and she appeared really weak . Mrs. Kim opened the refrigerator and a bottle of blood to Taeyeon . She immediately drank it until the bottle was empty . Then , her eyes became normal but she was still looking pale and weak .

 

I took her hand and brought her to her room . She lay down on her bed as soon as she stepped in her room .

 

“Fany ah , stay with me until I sleep .” She said while giving a very weak smile . I never seen her like this . Being weak and pale is not my Taeyeon .

 

“Okay , go and sleep . You need rest .” I replied while putting her blanket on for her . I sat beside her and patted her head softly . She was fast asleep .

 

“Babe , get well soon . I can’t bear to see you like this .” I said softly and halfway , my voice cracked . I immediately wiped the tears that just formed . I kissed her forehead and held her hand .

 

Kim Taeyeon , please get well soon ~

------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-----------------------------------

Hey guys ! 2nd update ~ TaeNy !! :D 3:19pm here ... Weeeeeeeeeee !~ My mum is not back yet :(