A plan Kim Taeyeon finds impossible

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! Hope you’ll like this update . ENJOY :D

 

TIFFANY’S POV :D

 

I walked into the school and was greeted by a lot of students .

 

“Kim Taeyeon , we miss you !” “You were sick ? I could have took care of you .” “Taeyeon , I love you !” I’m sure Taeyeon appreciated this .

 

But not this ! “Stupid Hwang , leave my Taeyeon alone !” “Listen here Hwang Miyoung , it’s either Taeyeon or Yuri , not both , you two-timer !!” Oh Gosh ! That was the last thing I want Taeyeon to hear .

 

She looked at me for an answer but I only gave the I-will-explain-later look .

 

She dragged me to the toilet , looking really furious .

 

“Now , would you like to explain what that was for ?” She immediately asked me and soon as the door was closed . I hoped that she will believe me .

 

I hesitated for a moment .

 

“T-that , remember yesterday , you were sick , r-right ? Yuri and I w-walked to school t-together and they misunderstood u-us .” Ohmygawd , why am I staggering ?

 

“What’s with the hesitation , HUH ? YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN PLAY BEHIND MY BACK , HUH ?!!” She shouted at me . I wanted to break down , how could she not believe me ?

 

“Look babe , I-” I was cut off by her .

 

“I don’t want to listen to your sh*tty excuses !” She shouted at me again and walked out of the toilet .

 

I didn’t want to stop her . It’ll only make her temper worse .

 

Curse does people who started the rumor . CURSE THEM !!

 

END OF TIFFANY’S POV

 

TAEYEON’S POV :D

 

I walked out of the toilet , trying to hold by my tears . I can’t believe I’m doing this to her .

 

I went to the classroom and was greeted by Sooyoung and Sica .

 

“Guys , I don’t think I can do this . It’s hard ~” I sat down and complained .

 

“Told you not to do it , this surprise thingy is going too far .” Sooyoung said while patting my back . I guess she’s right , but things started already .

 

“I can’t spoil the fun now . Anyways , we need more people to come for the party right ?” I told them . If it’s only going to be me , Sooyoungie , Sica and my mum , it’ll be reallyyyyyyyyyy boring .

 

“Invite that Hyo girl and Yuri .” Sooyoung suggested . “Somebody called me ?” I heard a voice from the back , approaching us . It was that Kwon .

 

“Invite her too , she’s Fany’s cousin .” Sooyoung said again .

 

“Invite me for ?” Yuri asked . She looked at me and smiled . Should I be friends with her , or not ?

 

“You’re invited … to Fany’s birthday .” I told her and explained to her our plan . She nodded and really liked it . “So , who’s this Hyo girl ?” I asked Sooyoung . It was weird when suddenly , a random name came up .

 

“Oh , Hyoyeon ? She was transferred here yesterday and she became friends with Tiffany and me .” Yuri replied to me instead of Sooyoung . Okay , she suddenly wants to make friends with me or something ?

 

“I’ll go talk to Hyoyeon for you ~” Yuri spoke . Why is she suddenly so nice to me ? It’s not that I hate it , but it’s weird . We always fight and hate each other .

 

I went back to my seat when Mr. Kim came into the class .

 

END OF TAEYEON’S POV

 

YURI’S POV :D

 

Lunch time ..

 

Ooo , so Taeyeon and Fany are not going lunch together , huh ? I went lunch with Hyoyeon and Tiffany while Taeyeon , Sica and Sooyoung went lunch together .

 

I need to find a chance to tell Hyo .

 

“Fany ah , what do you want to eat ? Hyo and I will buy for you .” I asked Tiffany but she only shook her head .

“You sure ?” I asked again to make sure but she didn’t reply .

 

“Hyo , when I tell you this , promise me you won’t tell Tiffany .” I told Hyoyeon .

 

“What is it ?” She asked me . I explained whatever Taeyeon explained to me . “Ohhhh , no wonder she’s not with that Taeyeon today . She looks so dead .” Hyoyeon said . We bought food for Tiffany too . She needs to eat to concentrate in class .

 

“Hyo , was she concentrating in class just now ?” I asked Hyoyeon . I bet she wasn’t .

 

“Nope , she only stared at her notebook .” She replied while carrying our food towards our table . Knew it .

 

As we reached the table , I saw Tiffany crying .

 

“Fany ah , just give Taeyeon some time …” I comforted her while wiping the tears . I pulled her for a hug and rubbed her back .

 

“Why d-didn’t …  s-she b-believe me ?” Fany asked , sobbing in between her words . I let go of her and softly touched her wet cheeks .

 

“How about we’ll talk to that Taeyeon girl ?” Hyoyeon snapped her fingers . This girl sure knows how to act on the spot .

 

“But if she doesn’t listen to Fany , how is she gonna listen to us ?” I said that to make things impossible . It made Tiffany cry more . She began to hit my right shoulder lightly . Gosh , her way of crying doesn’t change , huh ?

 

FLASHBACK (8 YEARS AGO)

 

Tiffany , my cousin , just got back from Americaand her family will be staying here . We were playing in the garden and I found an insect that has a lot of legs . Interesting .

 

“Fany ah , look what I found !” I picked it up and put it in front of Tiffany’s face .

 

“Eeeeeeeeeee , don’t come closer !!!” Tiffany screamed and pushed me . Then , she started running away . I managed to catch up with her and threw the insect at her . It landed on her hair .

 

She stopped running and started crying loudly . I quickly took the insect out from her hair and hugged her .

 

“I’m sorry ..” I apologized to her but instead of forgiving me , her cry got louder and then , she hit my right shoulder . “Owww !” I screamed in pain .

 

“What’s going on ?!” I heard my mum’s voice . She and Fany’s mum came to the garden and checked on us . “Why is Tiffany crying ? Kwon Yuri , you bullied her , right ?!” My mum screamed and hit me . I could only cry .

 

Fany ran to her mother .

 

4 years later ..

 

Fany and I rushed to the hospital after school . I hope we make in on time .

 

As we reached to the ward , I saw my parents and Fany’s father outside of the room . “Where’s Mum ?” Tiffany asked her dad in English and I could understand that she was asking for her mum .

 

Her dad only hugged her . Which means ?

 

I looked inside the room from the window and saw a body , covered with white sheet , lying on the hospital bed . Tiffany looked at me with teary eyes . I couldn’t hold in my tears and let it out .

 

She ran towards me and hit my right shoulder , really hard . It was as if she was letting out her feelings by hitting . I looked at my mum , who was also crying . Fany’s brother , Leo oppa , was there too and he was sitting down , head facing down . Michelle unnie isn’t here .

 

                                                …

 

Ever since Mrs. Hwang’s death , Fany was soulless . She wasn’t the bright eye-smile queen I knew , until …

 

3 years later …

 

“Fany ah , where are you staring at ?”  I asked my cousin who was busy staring at someone . She didn’t reply . “Yah , Miyoung ah , …  Hwang Miyoung !!” I shouted and that made her came back to her senses .

 

“What are you doing ? I want to ask you if this dress is nice .” I pointed to her a dress in the magazine . “Ohh , yea , it’s nice .” She answered without even looking . I tried tracing where she was looking and I found it .

 

“You’re staring at that midget ??? Fany ah , have you got taste ?” I asked her again . She’s staring at a midget ? Omo !

 

“Yah ! She isn’t just any midget , okay ? She’s Kim Taeyeon , the girl with powerful voice ! She’s cute .” Tiffany hit me and continued staring at the midget . Oh Gosh ! The one who is in the finals in the singing competition ?

 

“Whatever , Miyoung . At least she doesn’t become as popular as me , then it’s fine .” I said to her and Fany stuck her tongue out . Now , why is Jessica taking such a long time ?

 

“Hey , sorry for being late . Mrs. Park talked a lot to me .” I heard Jessica’s voice . Speaking of the devil . “Let’s go .” I took Jessica’s hand and then , I heard screaming in the background . I turned around and saw our fans . To please them , I gave a wink .

 

“Yah , Fany ah , we’re going okay ? Bye !” I said to Tiffany , who was busy looking at a midget .

 

She just shooed me away . Aish !  

 

“What’s with your cousin ?” Jessica asked me when we were quite far from Tiffany .

 

“I don’t know , I guess she’s crazy .” I replied . Crazy for love .

 

2 days later ..

 

Today is the finals of the singing competition and here I am , being dragged by my one and only crazy cousin . I didn’t want to go and support but this girl here forced me to .

 

It was a battle between Hyomin from DaeyoungHigh Schooland that midget Kim from our school .

 

Hyomin sang I Miss You and Taeyeon sang If (Author’s Note : I saw a video of Hyomin singing to that song , so , yea ~)

 

“And the winner for the Students’ got Talent (Singing) 2010 is … Kim Taeyeon from JeongShinWomenHigh School!! Congratulations !!!” One of the judges announced the winner .

 

I looked at Tiffany . A big smile was seen on her face . She’s obviously happy .

 

                                                …

 

As soon as that midget came out of the stage , there was a lot of students approaching , well , one of them was Tiffany , of course . I saw Fany trying to get closer but the other students were blocking her .

Then , I saw Taeyeon grabbing Tiffany’s hand and ran away . I couldn’t trust her so I decide to follow her secretly . They stopped at the nearest park . I hid behind a tree and eavesdrop whatever they said .

 

“Ummm .. w-why d-did y-you drag me h-here ??” I heard Tiffany’s voice . She must have been nervous .

 

“Hey , ummm … You’re Tiffany Hwang , right ?The girl who helped me at the library last time .” I heard another voice which most likely belongs to the midget . I peeked at them . Looks like they met in the library huh ?

 

“Ever since that day , I can’t help but look at you whenever I see you .” Taeyeon continued . Tiffany just remained silent , cheeks getting redder and redder .

 

Then , I saw that midget dropped to one knee . OHMYGOSH !

 

“Tiffany , will you … be my girlfriend ?” Taeyeon confessed to Fany . I already knew her answer .

 

“Can you give me time ? This is too sudden ..” Tiffany said . Ehhhh ?? I thought she would accept . “We can be friends , right ?” She continued . I saw the midget smiling and nodded . They exchanged phone numbers and she left , leaving Tiffany there , blushing to the max .

 

I didn’t want to approach her . She’ll suspect that I heard everything . I smiled and walked away .

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“Yuri ah , why are you spacing out ? Lunch is almost over !” I heard Hyoyeon’s voice which knocked me out of the flashback . I looked at my untouched food and start eating before lunch ends .

 

END OF YURI’S POV

 

TAEYEON’S POV :D

 

I saw Tiffany eating her bread slowly , looking really restless while that Hyoyeon girl and Yuri were laughing about some joke .

 

“I feel like giving up …” I told Sooyoung .

 

“Yah , this isn’t like you . If you don’t want to do it , don’t do it in the first place .” Sooyoung replied . Yea , she’s right . What the hell am I thinking ? I wanted to give a surprise for Tiffany yet I feel like chickening out .

 

Fany ah , please forgive . Five more days , and this will be over .

------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~--------------------------------

Hey guys ! 1st update for the day . My first time writing a 6-page chapter :D LOL .. I'll do my best and type longer in the future ~ Weeee ! The flashback is kinda long :O