Happy Yul , Strange Soo

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ~ Sorry for the late update … D:  Anyways , ENJOY :D

 

11pm

 

“Yoona , it’s okay … I’ll sleep at the couch .” Yuri told her girlfriend . They had been arguing about where Yuri should sleep . Yuri told Yoona that she wanted to sleep at the couch but Yoona insisted that Yuri should sleep on the bed .

 

“No ! You , bed ! I , couch ! Go .” Yoona shouted while pointing at Yuri , then the bed . Yuri only shook her head in disagreement . Yoona pouted and turned , her back facing Yuri .

 

“Okay , I’ll sleep on the bed if … you’re sleeping on the bed too …” Yuri said which made Yoona blushed a little .

 

Yoona immediately took an extra blanket and sat on the couch . “I’m going to sleep here . It’s final .” Yoona spoke while patting on the couch . Her face was red due to Yuri’s words .

 

“Okay … You’re sleeping now ??” Yuri asked .

 

Yoona nodded and replied , “Yup , we have school tomorrow , right ??” Yoona was rubbing her doe-eyes when Yuri sat beside her and stopped her .

 

“Yah , don’t rub your eyes too hard . You’ll damage your beautiful eyes …” Yuri leaned closer and planted a kiss on Yoona’s red cheeks .

 

“Goodnight , deer !” Yuri sat up and went to Yoona’s bed .

 

“Yoona’s the name , not deer …” Yoona threw a pillow at Yuri .

 

“Yah , you want a pillow fight , huh ??” Yuri took the pillow and held it in the air . She was really in the mood of having a pillow fight since Yoona threw the pillow at her .

 

“No thanks … I’m sleepy . Good night !” Yoona replied sleepily and lay down on the couch .

 

“YAH ! Yoona yah !” Yuri shouted but there was no response . “Never mind …” Yuri then lay down and closed her eyes .

 

Behind the covers , Yoona was actually giggling softly . “It’s okay , unnie .. We’ll have the pillow fight soon .” She thought .

 

JESSICA’S POV :D

 

At the Jung’s residence , a few hours ago …

 

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon just left a few minutes ago . Sooyoung is still here keeping me company . Mum and Dad aren’t home yet . Krystal is at home but it feels as if she isn’t . Her life is her phone , laptop , magazine and shopping .

 

Sooyoung and I were watching TV when suddenly , she asked me a really weird question . Actually , it isn’t weird . I just couldn’t understand what she’s saying .

 

“Sica ?” She called me .

 

“Yes ?” I answered her while focusing on the TV . “DoIhavetobeahumantofallinlovewithyou ?” She said it really quickly and I had to stared at her with a confused face .

 

“Are you trying tongue twister or something ? If you aren’t , then I have no idea what you’re saying …” I told her . Sooyoung took a really deep breath and started talking again .

 

“I think I have to rephrase that … I mean , will you still accept me if I’m actually different than what I’m now ?” She asked me .

 

“Why are you asking that ? Of course I’ll still accept you , silly .” I told her and pinched her cheeks . However , she looked quite serious so I slowly put my hand away from her cheeks .

 

“Then , will you still accept me if I have an incurable disease ?” Sooyoung asked me again .

 

“Sooyoung ah , why are you asking me all this ??” I asked her in confusion . Why is she suddenly like this ? She didn’t face me and I didn’t get any reply from her .

“Yah , why aren’t you saying anything ?” I asked her again but she still didn’t respond .

 

I made sure she was facing me and I could see a serious-looking face . “Choi-Sooyoung , tell me NOW !” I got impatient and shouted at her . Then , she looked at me in the eye .

 

“I- ” Sooyoung got cut off by the sound of the door opening .

 

“We’re home ~” I heard Mum’s voice at the door . Mum and Dad just got home from the hospital . Grandma is warded in the hospital due to cancer .

 

“Hi , Mr. Jung , Mrs. Jung . I’ll be going then .” Sooyoung greeted my parents and was about to leave when Mum stopped her .

 

“You’re leaving soon ? We just got home …” Mum told her to stay for a while .

 

“It’s okay . I’m just here because Jessica want’s company . Bye ~” Sooyoung replied and then left .

 

Crap ! Sooyoung didn’t finish what she wanted to say just now . I texted Sooyoung .

 

To : ♥ Sooyoung ♥

 

Yah , continue from where you stop …

 

 

From: ♥ Sooyoung ♥

 

Errrmmm .. Can we talk about this some other time ?? I’m not ready to tell you yet …

 

 

To : ♥ Sooyoung ♥

 

Wae ?? Scared ? Scared that I’ll leave you ?? Please ….

 

 

From : ♥ Sooyoung ♥

 

Look … Not now , okay ?? Just try to forget what I said , please ? I’ll tell you some other time . If you keep bugging me with the same question , I won’t tell at ALL . Which one do you want ? :P

 

 

To : ♥ Sooyoung ♥

 

Ehhhhh ??? Okay okay …. :\

 

 

Fine , whatever !

 

END OF JESSICA’S POV

 

TIFFANY’S POV :D

 

The next day …

 

I woke up and saw the bear Taeyeon gave me . It looked so sad . It’s not suppose to be sad . Only the bear understands my feelings right now .

So , today will be the third day , huh ? It’s about time I should do something to those people who spreaded the freaking rumor . Also , I need to apologize to Taeyeon . How am I going to prove that I’m right ?

 

Yuri told me that she’ll talk to Taeyeon . I wonder if it works .

 

I quickly got up and took a shower .

 

Without breakfast , I went out of the house and off to school . Usually , Taeyeon will wait for me outside and we’ll walk to school together . I miss that .

 

I only continue to walk while trying to forget the moments I had with Taeyeon .

 

“Hey !” I heard a voice from the back and someone holding my shoulder . I turned around seeing a cheerful smile on Hyoyeon .

 

We walked while chatting . We talked about a lot of things on our way to school . Topic after topic , Hyoyeon never fail to make me laugh . I’m really glad that we’re in the same class .

 

Even when we reached to our classroom , we kept talking . Hyoyeon always bring up topics that has many things to talk about .

 

I have two things to worry about . One , I worry about my relationship with Taeyeon . She didn’t say anything about break up but I’m scared that we’re over .

 

Another thing is , I’m worried that Hyoyeon will leave me alone . Since she’s the only one I have , I’m really afraid . But , she won’t , right ?

 

“Woi ! You spacing out ?” Hyoyeon snapped me out of my so-called daydream .

 

“Sorry … You’re saying something ?”

 

“I said … are you hungry ?” Hyoyeon asked and I shook my head . Actually , I was but I don’t have mood to eat . “Don’t lie . Your stomach growled a few seconds ago …” Hyoyeon said .

 

Hyoyeon took out a packet of biscuit from her bag and pass it to me . “Take it . You need energy to concentrate later ~” She said while taking back the packet to open it for me .

 

I thanked her and took a bite on the biscuit . Hyoyeon took the other piece of biscuit and happily munching it . She’s really nice . She’s always there to cheer me up . Yesterday , when I was emo-ing , Hyo called me and that really cheered me up .

 

The class became silent when Mr. Kim stepped into the room .

 

END OF TIFFANY’S POV

 

SOOYOUNG’S POV :D

 

Now is boring Park’s lesson . I put my head on the table and thought whether I should tell Sica the truth . She might leave me and I’m really scared .

 

I looked around seeing Jessica paying attention the boring class , Yuri sleeping and Taeyeon rotating her pen . Speaking of Taeyeon , I remembered that it’s three more days . Yup , three more days . Fany , hang in there !

 

Now that I realized , Sica told me that Park isn’t married but why did she call herself Mrs. then ? Strange teacher .

 

I didn’t forget that time when she drool when she saw me . Disgusting and weird .

 

Since it was too boring , I took a glance outside the window , smelling the fresh air .

 

Suddenly , I felt something crawling inside my neck . ! Not now !

 

I raised my hand and Park saw me . “Yes ?” She asked me .

 

“I need to go to the toilet .” I said while covering the part with my left hand , where I felt the thing crawling . I walked normally and when I looked at Taeyeon , she was staring at me at confusion .

 

“Meet me at the toilet in 2 minutes .” I mouthed at Taeyeon and she nodded .

 

As soon as I walked out of the room , I rushed to the toilet . Looking into the mirror , I saw a small lump on the left side of my neck . Sh*t . Of all periods , why the first period ?

 

Even though it moves a little bit , the pain was harsh . It was really unbearable . Taeyeon ah , can you come faster ? Talking about the devil , Taeyeon ran in the toilet seeing the lump .

 

“It came back ?” Taeyeon asked worriedly and I nodded . I couldn’t speak as I lost energy due to the pain .

 

Suddenly , the thing was crawling downwards and now it’s near my throat area . I leaned on the wall and yelped in pain . I couldn’t take it . It was WAY worse than the pain when a kinfe stabs your arm .

 

“Help … me …” 

------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~----------------------------

Hey guys !  Hope you enjoy this chapter ~ 1st update of the day :D