This isn't like you .

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! I just realized that my chapters are a little short . They are , aren't they ? Sorry .. :( I'll try my best to make this chapter slightly longer . Anyways , I also realized that Sica & Yuri are still not in the story yet . For that , I'm sorry , again . I'm a lousy author .. Well , it's my first time writing a fanfic ... So , ENJOY :D

 

A PREVIEW OF THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER

"Excuse me , are you Choi Sooyoung ?"

"Yea , I'm Sooyoung ."

"Oh My Gosh ! Sooyoung !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

END OF PREVIEW

SOOYOUNG'S POV :3

"Unnie , is there anybody fetching us here ?" I asked my older sister who followed me back to Korea . We just arrived at Korea two minutes ago . I helped Soojin unnie push the trolley that was full of bags . Seriously , how many things did she pack ?

"Hmm .. I don't know . Maybe our relatives ?" Soojin unnie replied only after swallowing the biscuit that she have been since just now . We walked out from the Arrival Hall and there's someone who really caught my attention . It was a midget . Familiar looking . Since I couldn't really bother , we just walked pass her and her friend until someone stopped me . It was the same midget .

"Excuse me , are you Choi Sooyoung ?" that short girl asked me a question . Puzzled , I took off my shades and stare at her . I really hope my glare didn't scare her . In fact , she gave me a confused look , wanting me to answer her . Wait , isn't she Kim Taeyeon ? I'm not mistaken . It is Taeyeon , my childhood friend .

"Yea , I'm Sooyoung ." I finally answered . I wanted to asked her if she's really Taeyeon but I couldn't . That midget gave me a very huge hug . A tight one too . However , this hug is really familiar . I got it . It belongs to Taeyeon . So she IS Taeyeon . She doesn't change , does she ?

"Sooyoung ah , you don't remember me ?" after releasing me from the embrace , Taeyeon asked me an idiotic question . Who wouldn't remember her ?

"I still remember you , Taeyeon ah ." I smiled at her . Wait , it wasn't a smile at all . In fact it was a smirk . A PERFECT smirk . It was meant to be a smile but I couldn't make a proper one and ended up with a nasty smirk . Taeyeon ah , I'm sorry . I hate myself .

Taeyeon tiptoed and patted on my head while saying , "Long time no see ! How'd you doing ?"

"Umm .. fine ." Yah , Sooyoung ! Is that the only thing you can say to your best friend ?? Why the hell are you acting like this in front of her ? She didn't do anything wrong to you !

"Wow ! You're so tall ! Even if I tiptoe , I still can't reach ya ." she still continued to talk to me with a huge smile on her face .

"Umm .. yeaa ." CHOI SOOYOUNG ! Speak up ! 

For a moment , there was an awkward silence . A really awkward one . I just put my hands on my pocket and look down . I wonder what Taeyeon thinks of me now .

END OF SOOYOUNG'S POV

TIFFANY'S POV :3

"Excuse me , are you Choi Sooyoung ?" my girlfriend asked the tall girl who was just passing by her . I saw the girl staring at Taeyeon . Woah , what a scary glare but Taeyeon didn't even move even a bit . If I were her , I would've been freaking scared !

"Yea , I'm Sooyoung ." That was the only answer I could hear from the taller girl . I knew she was about to continue by looking at but she didn't . Taeyeon immediately gave the taller girl a huge embrace . Jealously filled my brain but I have to cool myself down . Hwang Miyoung , you shouldn't be jealous ! Taeyeon hug that girl just because she misses her . I just stand at the side not wanting to eavesdrop the both of them . The next thing I saw was both of them facing each other but not even a word was spoken . What happened to them ?

END OF TIFFANY'S POV

TAEYEON'S POV :3

I let go of the embrace and I asked Sooyoung a rather pathetic question . "Sooyoung ah , you don't remember me ?" Actually , I just want to see if she really remembers me .

She looked at me in the eyes and say, "I still remember you , Taeyeon ah ." She ended her sentence with a smirk . She looks nasty and cool with that smirk but I hope that was unintentional . I tiptoed so that I could pat her head . "Long time no see ! How'd you doing ?"

I was hoping for a LONG answer , but the only thing she replied was , "Umm .. fine ." Well , maybe she's a little awkward with me . It's been 4 years .

Getting her into a conversation , I complimented her a bit . "Wow ! You're so tall ! Even if I tiptoe , I still can't reach ya !!"

Her only reply was , "Umm .. yeaa ." I knew it . So , I stop talking for a while , letting the awkwardness to take place in the silence .

A few minutes later , I looked up to find Tiffany and saw her standing at the side . She gave a confused face , wanting to know what happen between me and Sooyoung . I signaled her to come to me . Tiffany approached to me and mouthed , "What happened ?" I only gave her my warmest smile . "Sooyoung ah , this is my girlfriend , Tiffany Hwang ." Finally , Sooyoung looked at me and then faced Tiffany .

"Hi Sooyoung , I'm Tiffany . I know about you . Taeyeon always talk about you but she never tell me your name .

"Hi ." Sooyoung replied with only a monosyllabic word . Suddenly , I saw a woman coming towards us . Isn't that Soojin unnie ?

"Hey , am I forgotten or something ?" Soojin unnie asked with one eyebrow being raised .

"Soojin unnie !" I ran to the older girl and hug her . "Of course you're not forgotten .. Unnie , this is Tiffany , my girlfriend ." Tiffany bowed at Soojin unnie . "Looks like someone already makes her move !" Soojin unnie teased me . I could only blush . As I was still talking to Soojin unnie , I felt a tap on my shoulder . I turned back and saw Sooyoung . She grab my hand and led me to the toilet .

END OF TAEYEON'S POV

 

Taeyeon was talking to Soojin , Sooyoung's older sister when she felt a tap on her left shoulder . She turned and saw Sooyoung . Sooyoung immediately grab Taeyeon's hand and dragged her to the nearest female toilet . Then , she went in a cubicle together with Taeyeon and lock the door .

"Yah , So-sooyoung ah , w-what a-a-are you-u doing ?" Taeyeon hesitated every word , shocked that Sooyoung brought her here .

Sighing , Sooyoung finally replied , "I'm not gonna do anything to you . I just want your help . It's whether you want to help me or not . That's all ."

"Ouh , just say so earlier . What is it ?" Taeyeon was happy that finally , her best friend talked a lot .

"Look at me . I bet you wanna know why I'm like this right ? Being awkward with you , cold to you and all . You want to know why ?" Sooyoung spoked .

"Yes , I want to know . Why ? This isn't like you ." Taeyeon answered as she gave stares filled with curiousity .

"You'll listen to me right ?" Sooyoung asked a question again . Taeyeon just nodded . "Well ...."

FLASHBACK

SOOYOUNG'S POV

I was taking a walk in a mall , doing some window shopping . I went into a shop that caught my attention . It was a accessories shop . I went in and so lots of pretty stuffs ! Necklaces , bracelets , makeup , well , you can see anything a girl needs in this shop . I was going to look into the earrings section when my phone started to ring .

"Hello ? Unnie ?" I said as soon as I picked up the phone .

"Sooyoung ah , where are you ? Mom wants you home now !" I could here her screaming on the other side . After that , she immediately hang up .

I took a cab home . Mom was freaking furious at me . I didn't realized that I past my curfew time . I got some pretty bad lectures but all her words came into one of my ear and went out on the other ear . This was just my first time breaking the rule and she starts to give me all these naggy lectures . Well , I knew that we're going to a relative's wedding so that's why I purposely took my time . "Get dress ! NOW !" Mom screamed at me . Seriously , my ears could go deaf !

I quickly got dressed so that I won't receive some more nags . Since Soojin unnie have a car , I rode on her car instead of Dad's . Unnie started the engine and waited for Dad to go first since he's leading the way .

While we're on the way to the destination , Dad's car had gotten haywire . His car was moving side to side . Unfortunately , we were at a bridge and the car swayed to the right too much that it hit the side of the bridge hard and the car fell from the bridge . Unnie halted her car and we both when outside to see the current situation . I looked down the bridge but saw nothing . Their car sinked and I couldn't see Mom and Dad again .

Ever since that day , I have no one to talk or confront to except for Soojin unnie .I kept wailing every single day and from that day onwards , I lost my smile .

END OF FLASKBACK AND SOOYOUNG'S POV

"Taeyeon ah , can you help me find my smile back ?" Sooyoung asked the midget for help .

"Durh , I'll help you . I really feel sorry for you . Let's get out . Or else Tiffany will suspect something else ." Taeyeon replied with a laugh .

--------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-------------------------------------------------------

How is it ? 8:46pm here ! Gonna eat now ~ Comment kayy ? :D