Kwon Yuri's lucky day

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! My mum is coming home today !!! Even though it’s been only 3 days , I miss her :( Anyways , please ENJOY :D

 

SOOYOUNG’S POV :D

 

Finally , it’s lunch time . I need food now !!!

 

“Sica , let’s go .” I said to Jessica , who was sitting beside me .

 

“Should we ask Tiffany to join us ? Her girlfriend isn’t here .” She replied .

 

“Hmm .. Unless you want to eat with them . I have no problem .” I said as I pointed towards Tiffany , who was talking to Yuri and another girl .

 

“Let’s go .” She said and dragged me out of the classroom . She didn’t want to see the sight of Yuri , huh ? We reached the nearly packed cafeteria and found a place to seat . A lot of students were just staring at us since we’re holding hands . Everyone knows that we’re together .

 

The weird thing , is that they’re fine that we’re in a relationship but they never agree on Taeyeon and Tiffany . I wonder why . They looked really cute together .

 

It seems that the students are unhappy with Tiffany because of ‘being’ a two-timer . Poor thing .

 

“What do you want ? I’ll buy for you .” I asked Jessica .

 

“I’ll eat whatever you like .” She answered . I only smiled and left to buy food .

 

END OF SOOYOUNG’S POV

 

JESSICA’S POV :D

 

A few hours later ..

 

Now is the last period , Mr. Kim’s class . I was concentrating on his lesson and wrote down notes carefully and neatly when I felt paper hitting my left arm . I looked to the left where Sooyoung was sitting and her face was facing the window , like always .

 

It couldn’t be her . She doesn’t pay attention in class but I knew it wasn’t her . If she wants to talk to me , she’ll just tap my shoulder .

 

I looked at the person sitting behind Sooyoung . It was her . She smiled when she saw me looking at her and held a paper .

 

“Please read that paper I just threw :) ” That was written on the paper she was holding . I turned back at slowly opened the crumpled paper .

 

“I want to talk to you for just 5 minutes . Wait for me here .” I read , saying in really softly . Should I meet her ?

 

END OF JESSICA’S POV

 

YURI’S POV :D

 

“Ringggggggggggg !!!!!!!!” The school bell rang and everyone was excited to go home . As soon as Mr. Kim ended his lesson , everyone quickly packed their stuff and went out of the room .

 

I stood up and walked towards Sica . Sooyoung saw me and gave me an encouraging smile . It’s about time I should talk to Jessica since I know the truth .

 

“Hi , Sica .” I greeted her with my usual smile . I need this to be quick , I’m meeting Yoona later . She looked at me with her usual cold presence and gave the what-do-you-want look .

 

“Sica , I know the truth already . But I want to know whether you really hate me .” I took a deep breath and said what I wanted to say and I’m glad I didn’t hesitated .

 

“So , Krystal told you huh ? I don’t want to talk about it .” Finally , she’s talking to me but I want to talk more . She wanted to go out but Sooyoung stopped her . “At least listen what she wants to say . I’m sure she has more to say .” Sooyoung said .

 

I want to thank Sooyoung so much . She tried her best to help us even though it was a failure but she also encourages me and gave me strength to face Jessica . I didn’t know how to repay her .

 

“Sica , please ? Just tell me if you hate me or not . Then , I’ll leave .” I said and patiently waited for her to answer . She was at the door and could just leave any moment .

 

I saw tears falling from her precious eyes . I couldn’t stand it too , so I had tears too .

 

She ran and hugged me . I missed this .

 

“Yuri , I-I’m so s-sorry .” She managed to speak but still sobbing . I ruffled her hair and hugged her even tighter .

 

“It’s not your fault .” I replied , not wanting to let go of Sica . Suddenly , I remembered Yoona . Sh*t ! She’s waiting for me . I let go of Sica and pushed her to her girlfriend , who looked somehow jealous .

 

“Sica , I gotta go and meet someone . I’ll call you soon , okay ?” I said and rubbed her cheeks softly . She nodded and wiped her remaining tears .

 

“You ! Take care of her properly , or else , I’ll hunt you .” I pointed to Sooyoung and warned her . She shooed me away . I ran out of the school and went to the place where Yoona and I met . The café .

 

She was sitting at the same seat where we first met , patiently waiting for me . She saw me and her cheeks became red . The café was almost deserted so it should work well .

 

“Sorry , I’m late .” I apologized to her .

 

“It’s okay unnie . It won’t be long .” She said . I wonder what she wanted to say .

 

“You see , unnie . I have a boyfriend .” She started . Hearing the last word made my heart , once again , ached . My heart , which just got fixed as it was broken into million pieces , was shattered again . I had enough of this .

 

I should just forget about it . She saw my teary eyes . Sh*t . I tried to make an excuse by rubbing my eyes as if dust got caught into them .

 

Then , she continued . “But , I broke up with him , because I’m in love with someone else .” That made my heart feel a little relieve but I didn’t have enough confidence left .

 

“I love a girl . You might think I’m not straight , unnie .” She talked again . “But , I love her so much .”

 

“That person is ….”

 

Today is my lucky day , huh ?

 

END OF YURI’S POV

 

YOONA’S POV :D

 

“I love a girl . You might think I’m not straight , unnie .” I continued and she was silently listening to me . “But , I love her so much .” Yoona , you can do this .

 

“That person is ….

 

You .” 

--------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-----------------------------------------------

Hey guys ! I don't know how to end the chapter ~ hehes ^_______^ YulSic became friends again !!! :D 12:51pm . 1st update of the day ..