You're going to leave me too ?

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! ENJOY :D

 

JESSICA’S POV :D

 

“Hi , Sica . I’m so sorry . Please forgive me .”

 

She was there , holding my hand and apologizing to me . What the ?

 

                       

                                                …

 

 

Kwon Yuri was there , holding my hand and apologizing to me .

 

“Yah ! Choi Sooyoung ! What’s all this ?!!” I screamed at Sooyoung . I can’t believe what’s happening right now .  I shook my hand and she let go of my hand .

 

“Jessica , I can expla-”

 

“Explain what ?!” I interrupted Sooyoung and screamed . I couldn’t take it .

 

“Look , Yuri and I wa-” again , Sooyoung was interrupted .

 

“Sooyoung , Sica , I’m sorry for disturbing you guys . I don’t want the both of you quarrel because of me . By the way , here are the notes for today’s lessons . Bye . Have fun !” Yuri said while passing the notes to Sooyoung and walked away .

 

“Jessica , why are you so mean to her ? Can’t you see that she’s sincerely apologizing just now ?” Sooyoung scolded me .

 

“Look , I told you already . Stay out of this problem ! Please !” I shouted at her back . I just wanted her to stay out of the problem between me and Yuri .

 

Sooyoung just kept quiet .

 

“Sooyoung ah , I know you really want to help , but me and her are over .”

 

“But why ? It is just because Yuri confessed to you ?” Sooyoung asked me . I remained silent for three seconds .

 

“Err.. yea .” I replied . Actually , that’s not the reason . Sooyoung frowned and stared at me with her cold glare . She moved closer .

 

“You hesitated . Just tell me . Why , you don’t trust me ?” She knew that I’m lying . I looked at her straight at her eyes .

 

“Yes ! I don’t trust you ! We just met a few days ago and we don’t know each other . How can I trust you ?!” I screamed at her until the crowds near us were staring at us . Then , I ran away .

 

Sooyoung , I’m sorry . I can’t tell you .

“Jessica !!! Jessica !!!” I heard my name . I turned back and saw Sooyoung trying to chase me but as I quicken my pace , she slowly disappeared from my sight . I went out of the amusement park and decided to go home . I went to the bus stop and sat on a bench .

 

“Beep !” I got a text message .

 

From : <3 Sooyoung <3

 

Sica , where are you ?

 

 

I didn’t want to reply . I went away from the bus stop before Sooyoung gets here . I was walking on the streets slowly when it suddenly rained heavily . I didn’t feel cold at all . Instead , I felt cold in my heart . I’m really a cold person .

 

Yuri ah , the confession wasn’t the reason for our separation . It wasn’t the separation . It was something else . I had to do so . I’m really sorry . Tears formed and went down my cheeks .

 

“Sica .” I heard a voice .

 

I turned back and saw Sooyoung , who is as soaked as me . She was really shivering .

 

I turned around , my back facing her . “What do you want ?”

 

“Sica , you’re going to leave me too ?” Sooyoung asked me a question I couldn’t answer . I kept quiet , I didn’t know how to respond . Finally , I decided to just walk away . The distance between me and Sooyoung was long but I could here her shouting .

 

“Jessica Jung ! I LOVE YOU !” 

---------------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~--------------------------------------------

Hey guys ! I'm tired ... hehes ^____________^ Love the last sentence ~ By the way , it seems that a lot of you hated how Yuri was there ruining SooSica moments .. But , I pity Yul ..... I really do .... Anyways , it's 12:17am here ~ Gonna sleep ! Good mornight people ! :D