Something Unbelievable

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! ENJOY :D

 

YURI’S POV :D

 

I was behind Tiffany , winking at Hyoyeon . She saw me and smiled back . Tiffany turned around , looking better than yesterday but still , not the usual eye-smile girl .

 

“Hey , umm … I’m gonna eat with Sica today , so both of you just eat together , okay ?” I told them and went off .

 

Somehow , I felt so guilty . Fany , I’m so sorry ~

 

END OF YURI’S POV

 

TIFFANY’S POV :D

 

“So , it’s only us , huh ?” Hyoyeon asked me and I only had to nod .

 

As I got out of the classroom , I saw Sooyoung , Jessica , Yuri and Taeyeon laughing with each other . I guess she finds it fun hanging around with them instead of me . Urgghh ! Never mind …

 

I walked back in the class . I had no appetite to even eat .

 

“Not going for lunch ?” Hyoyeon asked me , following me into the classroom .

 

“Nah , you can go . I just want to stay here …” I replied to her and put my head on the table .

 

“Never mind , I’ll accompany you so you won’t feel lonely .”

 

I hugged her . “Thanks Hyo ! Don’t leave me alone …” I had no idea why I said that . Maybe it’s because I feel lonely .

 

                                                            …

 

“Hey , have you heard of 2NE1 ? They’re awesome !!” Hyo started a conversation because it was to quiet .

 

“Huh ? Yea , they’re great .” I replied and the whole lunch time , we talked about our favorite singers and more about ourselves . We also talked about our love life and she told me how her love life was .

 

“So the real reason why you transferred out of your previous school is to forget about her ?” I asked her .

 

“You’re smart ! I didn’t even tell you ~” She said . Hell ya I’m smart ! Just kidding .

 

Talking to Hyoyeon is fun . She has this great sense of humor and never fail to make me laugh . I didn’t know how to thank her for cheering me up .

 

“Yah , your smile is so unique !!”

 

“Friends call me eye-smile queen for that .” I replied . “Oh , Mrs. Park is here .” I continued .

 

END OF TIFFANY’S POV

 

YURI’S POV :D

 

“You’re right . It’s hard ~” I complained to Taeyeon . I can’t help but sympathize Tiffany . “Who knows whether she tried committing suicide !” I continued . 4 years ago , after late Mrs. Hwang’s death , Tiffany tried to poison herself . Luckily , Leo oppa was there .

 

“Yah , that’s too over already . No way she would do that .” Taeyeon replied . Over , huh ? Wait until she really do suicide then you’ll know !

 

“What do you know anyways ?! You should know her better !” I shouted .

 

“You-”

 

“Okay okay , before you guys start fist fighting , let’s just change the topic …” Sooyoung interrupted Taeyeon . Jessica only kept quiet while Taeyeon calmed down .

 

“Both of you , relax … If you guys don’t want to eat your food , then just give them to me ~” Sooyoung teased us .

 

“As if .” Taeyeon and I said in unison . We looked at each other and just laughed .

 

                                                            …

 

I had to be stuck on the seat for hours before school ends . Finally , the last lesson ended . 4 hours was 40 hours to me !

 

“Hey , want to hang out ?” Jessica suddenly popped out of nowhere . “Hey , I would love to but , I’m meeting Yoona later .” I replied . Too bad I couldn’t even though I missed hanging around with Sica .

 

“Oh yea , I forgot that someone got a girlfriend ~” Sica showed her aegyo and pointed to the ring on my left ring finger . “Yuri ♥ Yoona” She read what was on the ring .

 

“Bye ! Have fun with your darling Yoona !~”

 

END OF YURI’S POV

 

YOONA’S POV :D

 

“Where are you going ?” I asked Hyomin unnie . Hyomin unnie is my friend in school . She helped me when I was lost on the first day of school .

 

“Ohh , I’m going home . You ?” She asked me back . I told her that I’m meeting Yuri unnie at the cafe . I tell about my relationship to Hyomin unnie only .

 

We walked to the bus stop and went separate ways .I reached the café 5 minutes later but Yuri unnie wasn’t there yet .

 

I hate it when she’s always late .

 

But at the same time , I love it because I have time to get rid of shyness .

 

“Hey , sorry I’m late ~” I heard Yuri unnie’s voice behind . I turned around and saw Yuri unnie holding a bear . “Take it ~” She handed me the bear . It’s small but it’s really cute . The bear was wearing a shirt with my name on it .

 

“Thank you , unnie !” I thanked her and bowed .

 

“You want to eat ?” She asked me but I shook my head . “Hmm .. I’m not hungry too …There’s a book fair near here . Let’s go ~” Yuri unnie took my hand and we left the café .

 

I felt warmth when she held my hand . Gosh , I feel like melting ! Not because of the tremendous heat but because we’re walking side by side , our fingers intertwining and Yuri unnie being so close to me .

 

“Unnie ?” I called her .

 

“Yes ?” She answered .

 

“Can we , walk somewhere else ? I saw someone I don’t want to meet …” I replied . I saw him , Nickhun oppa . I don’t want him to approach me .

 

“Who ?” She stopped and looked around .

 

“Unnie , let’s go …” I pulled her with me but we were too late . Nickhun oppa saw me and approached me . Yuri looked at him from head to toe . “Who’s this ?” She asked me .

 

“My ex …” I mouthed to her . She only nodded . I looked down to prevent eye contact with him .

 

“Yoona …” I heard his voice calling for me . “I’m here just to say hi to you . Bye …” He continued , sounded so sad .

 

As he was walking away , I unconsciously hold his hand .

 

Im Yoona , what are you doing ?! I asked myself .

 

END OF YOONA’S POV

(Author’s Note : Sorry guys , gonna leave it like this for now … hehehs :P )

 

 1 hour  later ...

 

Hyoyeon was out taking some fresh air . She was listening to music with a headphone on . Suddenly , she had a message on her phone .

 

She stopped for a while and checked the message .

 

From : Unknown number

 

Hi , Hyo . Can I meet you ?

 

 

“Who the hell is this ?” She thought .

 

To : Unknown number

 

Who is this ? O.o

 

 

Hyoyeon continued walking but had to stop when she had another message .

 

From : Unknown number

 

Sorry for not telling earlier . Yuri here ~ Can we meet at the café near our school ? I need someone to talk with  …

 

 

“Ohh ! Yul ! Talk about what ? Seems like she has a problem .” Hyoyeon talked to herself . She saved Yuri’s number and reply .

 

To : Yuri ^_^

 

Ohh .. Okay ~

 

 

She kept her phone and walked to the café .

 

HYOYEON’S POV :D

 

As I went in the café , I saw Yuri sitting down , looking as if she just finished crying . She looked really gloomy and miserable .

 

“Hey , buddy , what’s wrong ??” I sat beside her and slowly rub her back .

 

“Hyo ,” Yuri’s voice cracked . “I’m hurt …” 

-----------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~------------------------------------

Hey guys ! 1st update for the day ~ Hope you guys like this YoonYul chapter :D 7:58pm