That cute noisy dolphin who broke someone's heart

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! Sorry for the late update . I was in school since morning . Hehes ^______^ ENJOY :D

 

JESSICA’S POV :3

Someone was waiting for me outside . It was her . 

She looked at me and gave me a fake smile . However , I didn’t care whether it was fake or not . I just walked pass her , ignoring her and she didn’t stop me . Somehow , I felt a little guilty but I still couldn’t forgive her . I walked away , leaving her alone .

I reached school . As usual , the students will stare at me . Some even run from the second floor to the ground floor just to see me . Today , they also started to gossip something not only about me , but also … her . 

“Did you hear ? Yuri confessed to Jessica but she rejected !” I heard someone whispering loudly .

“Yea , I heard they are now not friends anymore .” I heard another voice . 

“No wonder they never go to school together .” I heard more voices . Then , all this was spread to the whole school . Why can’t they mind their freaking business ?! 

I didn’t want to bother those people so I went in my classroom . I saw Sooyoung , sitting at MY seat , talking to Taeyeon . What is she doing there ? 

“Excuse me , what are you doing on my seat ?!” I cleared my throat and asked the taller girl .

“Isn’t it obvious ? I’m seating of course .” Sooyoung replied me with an idiotic answer . What the hell ! I’m serious here , yet , she’s fooling around .

“Seriously , what are you doing here ? Get out !” I screamed at her . Soon , I’m going to lose my temper to this girl .

“Relax . She just want to be friends with you .” The midget said to me . Friends ? She must be joking . 

“Yea , let’s be friends . I see that you’re lonely .” Sooyoung looked at me and I gave her a blank look . She gave me her usual smirk . So cool ! I didn’t realize that my cheeks were so red . 

“Yah , you’re sick ? Your cheeks are so red .” Sooyoung asked me while touching my red blushing cheeks . That made things worse . I almost collapse ! Being touched by those warm hands , I think I’m blessed .

“So , where’s Yuri ?” Sooyoung asked me . That was a little sudden . 

“Err .. I don’t know . Maybe she’s late .” I lied to her . Why did she suddenly bring up that girl’s name ? Hearing the name makes my blood boil . 

Then , I saw her coming into the room . She looked very pale and soulless .

END OF JESSICA’S POV

 

SOOYOUNG’S POV :3

I walked into the school and was greeted by many b*tches . When I say that , I’m referring to the students here . They were all whispering among each other . 

“Hey Sooyoung ! Morning !” Taeyeon greeted me as soon as I stepped into the classroom . I saw that Jessica’s seat was empty so I decided to seat there .

“Ouh , morning .” I replied to Taeyeon while sitting on Jessica’s seat , crossing my long legs .

“You’re going to seat here ? Reason ?” Taeyeon asked me .

“She’s not here yet , so I just want sit here , can’t I ?” I explained to that midget friend of mine . I kept talking to Taeyeon until Jessica went into the room . She stared at me . I stared at her . It looks likes we’re having a staring competition .

“Excuse me , what are you doing on my seat ?!” Jessica shouted at me for seating on her seat . I wanted to a little bit .

“Isn’t it obvious ? I’m seating of course . 

“Seriously , what are you doing here ? Get out !” That dolphin screamed at me . Aish . She worse than a dolphin . Dolphins make cute sounds , not like that mad one .

“Relax . She just want to be friends with you .” Taeyeon answered Jessica’s question on my behalf . Yes , she said it . I want to be friends with that mad dolphin . 

“Yea , let’s be friends . I see that you’re lonely .” I spoke . She looked at me , giving her most epic blank face ever . I smirked . She’s blushing , huh ? 

“Yah , you’re sick ? Your cheeks are so red .” I said as I touched her cheeks . They got even redder . So cute ~ I realized that she’s not with Yuri . I remembered telling that Kwon to apologize to Jessica and pick her up . I wondered what happened to her . I don’t know why I’m so worried about their broken friendship . It keeps bothering me every single time . Plus , I really hated that the whole school already know about this . 

I was so worried so I asked Jessica . “ So , where’s Yuri ?”

“Err .. I don’t know . Maybe she’s late .” She gave me a reply . A lie .

Then I saw Kwon Yuri . She looked so pale !! I really wondered what happened earlier this morning .

END OF SOOYOUNG’S POV

 

TIFFANY’S POV :3

I was in my classroom , reading a book while waiting for my teacher to come . Then , I heard a gossip I shouldn’t hear . I was shocked when I heard it . I wasn’t sure if it’s true or not .

“Did you hear ? Yuri and Jessica split ! I heard it was because Jessica rejected Yuri .”

I took out my cellphone and texted Taeyeon . 

To : <3 My Baby <3

Babe , did you hear about Yuri and Jessica ?

 

From : <3 My Baby <3

Yea , I don’t really know what happened though , but a lot of people say it was that Kwon’s fault for their separation .

 

To : <3 My Baby <3

Ohhhh .. Okayy .. I heard from people that Yuri confessed to Jessica ?

 

Mrs. Park already came into the room when I sent that message . I don’t want to get caught by her again so I kept my phone .

END OF TIFFANY’S POV

 

During lunch ..

“Umm .. Sooyoung , can I eat lunch with you ?” Jessica asked Sooyoung . Sooyoung only nodded and signaled her to follow her .

Tiffany was waiting outside of their classroom . “Ouh , she’s coming with us ?” Tiffany asked her girlfriend .

“Yup . So that she can accompany Sooyoung whenever we’re in own world together ~” Taeyeon answered while letting out a small laughter after finish her sentence .

The four girls went to their school cafeteria and sat down at their usual spot . Taeyeon and Tiffany went to buy food first and left the other two girls together . Like usual , Sooyoung and Jessica returned stares to each other .

 

SOOYOUNG’S POV :3

“Hey , Yuri told me already .” I finally spoke after giving a few stares at Jessica .

“Huh ? W-what are y-you t-talking about ?” That dolphin asked me .

“Quit the act , Miss Ice Dolphin . Yuri told me everything . You shouldn’t have done that in the first place .” I continued talking . 

“Firstly , I’m not a dolphin ! They call me princess !! Secondly , this is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS ! Stop messing with my life , please !” that dolphin screamed at me and it was so loud that everyone stopped their movement and stared at us . Then , she ran away . Great . After making the crowd stare at us , she tries to escape and leave me in this situation . SO great ! -.- 

But , I feel like chasing her so that I can stop her from running more further . Aish ! That cute noisy dolphin !  

----------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~--------------------------------------

Hey guys ! I know I update this so slow ~ LOL I'm a slow author .. Please don't mind me ... ^____________^ 9:23pm here ~