I just can't wait !

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! Sorry for the crappy foreword I gave . I started at about 12.10am so that's why . I had to shut down my computer ASAP so the foreword wasn't really planned properly . Today , I hope I'll give you guys a better chapter . ENJOY !!! :D

 

TIFFANY'S POV :3

"Ringggggg !" the school bell rang , like FINALLY ! Todays lessons are pretty boring and I've been waiting for that annoying bell the go off . Not only because of the lesson but also because I'm hanging out with Taeyeon , my first and current girlfriend . I really miss her even though we always text each other during class time . Once , I almost got caught texting during Mrs. Park's lesson . She is seriously one pathetic teacher . I bet no one understand her class ! How does she become a teacher anyways ?

Anyways , I'm on my way meeting that cute girlfriend of mine . I spotted her leaning on a wall near our usual meeting place . Suddenly , some group of people caught my attention . Urgh , them again ? Those annyoing b*tches are staring at Taeyeon , MY Taeyeon ! Worse still , they're drooling !! OMG ! Seriously , why are they looking at her in those erted ways ? I was approaching my girlfriend when those irritating fangirls stared at me with cold glares . They think I'm scared , huh ? I'm not even 1% scared !

Taeyeon saw me and gave me a warm smile . I could faint on the spot if that was the first time Taeyeon gave that smile to me . She so cool !! I'm so proud that that midget is MINE !

"Hey , waited for me long ?" I asked Taeyeon as soon as I was near her . I knew I was late because I was seriously taking my time .

"Not really . Let's go ." She responded while grabbing my hand and intertwined my fingers with hers . I turned back just to see beast-looking girls . Why are they giving that face ? They're only making their faces ugly .

We walked out of the school , holding hands . That seriously attracts lots of attention to people surrounding us . What do we care ?

We were walking a few meters away from the school when I realised that Taeyeon wasn't talking to me at all . Usually , she started a conversation first immediately after I met her , but today , she's weird . I could also see a huge smile on her face . What the hell is wrong with her ?? She's smiling like a fool !

"Hey , what's with that smile ?" curiousity came into me . I was wondering what's in her mind right now ?

"Hmmm .. Nothing . It's just that , my childhood friend who went to Japan is coming back to Korea next week and I can't wait !" Taeyeon started talking . "It's been 4 years since I last saw her . I wonder if she still recognise me ." she continued . All the way back home , she has been talking about this friend of hers . Her name is Sooyoung and she's also a vampire just like my girlfriend . As we reach to the doorstep of my house , Taeyeon gave a light kiss on my cheek and walked off .

"Bye and take care !" she shouted while waving to me . I waved back until I couldn't see her . I unlocked the door to my house and walked in .

END OF TIFFANY'S POV

TAEYEON'S POV :3

As we reached in front of Tiffany's house , I gave her the usual kiss on the cheek , like always . "Bye and take care !" I shouted while walking out of the district . I waved at her and continue to walk back home . Why is one week taking so long ? I really can't wait to meet Sooyoung again ! I wonder how tall she has grown ? Will she still be the friendly Sooyoung I know ?

I JUST CAN'T WAIT !

 

------------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~--------------------------------------

Hey guys ! 1st update for the day . Maybe I'll just do 1 more update & I'm done today . Comments are really appreciated ! kekeke ^__________^ 10:30am here ! :D