Once upon a time , it happens

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! I can only say Wow ! to all those comments :D Looks like all of you are really anxious huh ? I wouldn’t want to reply to you guys one by one because it will be the same answer . It will be reveal sooooooooooooooooooooon !!! ~ Now , please enjoy :D

JESSICA’S POV :D

Sooyoung and Taeyeon went missing since Mrs. Park lesson . Now , it’s lunch and they’re not replying to my messages . Yuri also tried texting them but didn’t get any response . This is nerve-racking !

“Maybe they want to skip class … Let’s just go for lunch .” Yuri said .

Yes , maybe she’s right . It’s not like as if they pay any attention in class . We passed by the sick bay and I saw many students crowding outside the sick bay , peeking through the window of the door .

“They’re so cute !” “What happened to her ?” “She got a new girl , huh ?”

I heard the students talking among each other while still looking through the window . Tiffany and Hyoyeon were there and they sighed at the sight of the students .

“Yah , Fany ah , you know what the commotion is all about ?” Yuri asked Tifany who was nodding her head .

“They say that Sooyoung and ermm … Taeyeon are inside .” Tiffany replied while poiting towars the door . She bowed and quickly left , grabbing Hyoyeon along . Sooyoung and Taeyeon ? What the hell are they doing in there ?

As I was curious , I pushed away the students who were blocking the path and tried to reach the doorknob of the door . Finally , the door was open , revealing Sooyoung sleeping on the bed and Taeyeon sitting on the chair , fast asleep .

“Yah , Choi Sooyoung ! Kim Taeyeon !”

END OF JESSICA’S POV

TIFFANY’S POV :D

Hyoyeon and I passed by the sick bay . Why the hell are there many people crowding around here ? What , they saw a ghost or something ? I heard those students talking about Sooyoung and … her . I tip-toed and tried my best to take a glance of the sick bay and I saw them .

“What ?” Hyoyeon asked me in confusion . I told her what I saw and we coincidently sighed . Yuri came up to me and asked me the same question .

“Yah , Fany ah , you know what the commotion is all about ?”

“They say that Sooyoung and ermm … Taeyeon are inside .” I replied , pointing towards the door . I bowed and grabbed Hyoyeon’s hand and we left .

Could they possibly be … No no no , what am I thinking ? Sooyoung and Jessica are an item already . It’s not possible that Sooyoung and her are together , right ? In addition , Sooyoung is probably injured and she’s there to accompany Sooyoung … Yes , that’s right .

Tiffany , stop thinking nonsense !

END OF TIFFANY’S POV

TAEYEON’S POV :D

Sooyoung has been sleeping for half an hour and I’m starting to get bored . Seeing Sooyoung’s eyes shut , my eyes felt like shutting down too .

As I kept staring at Sooyoung’s face , my vision blurred . I didn’t realize that I fell asleep …

FLASHBACK (5 YEARS AGO)

(Author’s Note : It’s a flashback and also Taeyeon’s dream ~)

Sooyoung and I were on our way back from school . Ever since we left the school , Sooyoung has been scratching her neck .

“Yah , what’s that on your neck ?” I asked Sooyoung while pointing to the small lump present on the left side of her neck ..

“I don’t know … There’s another one here …” Sooyoung answered , showing me another lump on the right side . It’s even bigger than the one on the left . “It’s itchy …” She continued to scratch the lump . Maybe it’s a mosquito bite or something .

We were walking into an alley when suddenly , I heard a scream .

I turned back , seeing Sooyoung , knees on the ground and hands covering her neck .

“Sooyoung , what’s wrong ?” I rushed to her side and asked . Her only reply was a wail . Are the lumps the problem ? The more she scream , the more I got worried . Thinking that it was serious , I got her up and brought her home .

Mum needs to see this . She will definitely know what this is .

As soon as I stepped in the house , I screamed for Mum . In a flash , she went down and was shocked to hear Sooyoung’s cry due to the unbearable pain .

Mum pulled Sooyoung to the couch and told me to stay here while she go and grab some stuff .

“Hey , you okay ?” I asked her worriedly . She wanted to reply with a nod but couldn’t . All her energy was wasted due to screaming and she was now too weak to even give a simple nod .

Mum came back a minute later with tissues , bandage , a tray and a .. pocket knife ???

She handed all those things to me .

“Do as I say .” Mum said and started telling me what to do .

She told me to cut the area of the lump on the left side of her neck . I didn’t want to do it but I knew I had to save my friend’s life .

It was really gross to see slimy liquids coming out of the hole when I cut her neck . Mum told me to find the spider-like insect and pull it out . Slowly , I pull out the insect .

Sooyoung kept screaming and grabbed Mum’s hand .

It was hard because I couldn’t stand seeing Sooyoung in pain . How I wish I was the one who got this .

Finally , I managed to pull out a slimy and disgusting-looking spider . Mum told me to put it on the tray and start working on the next one . I nodded and followed whatever she said .

My hands are so slimy and green !! Ewwwwwwww ~

I did the exact same thing to the right side of her neck . As I cut to make a hole , I saw Mum cleaning the wound on the other side .

When , I finally completed , Mum cleaned the other wound . Sooyoung was panting and tried to catch her breath . Poor thing , she suffered a lot for these few minutes .

“Sooyoung ah , you okay ??” I asked her to make sure she feels alright . Finally , I managed to get some response from her . She nodded and a weak smile was plastered on her face .

                                                            …

Sooyoung and I are now watching TV so that she could get back her energy . Mum also served us some snacks . Food will definitely bring Sooyoungs energy back ~

When Mum came and sat beside us , I took the opportunity to ask her something .

“Mum , can you tell us what was that all about ?” I asked .

“Hmmm … I don’t how to explain but if you read this ,” Mum said while giving me a book entitled ‘What a Vampire should know’ . She continued , “You’ll be able to know .”

I opened the book to the content page to find the page where they talk about this and there was one title that caught my attention . The title was ‘Spider Attack’ so I flipped to page 24 to read more about it .

Sooyoung , who was beside me , wanted to read the book too .

‘Arithesis , or also known as Spider attack , is an incurable disease that occurs only to vampires . It is a very rare disease . Either they were born with the disease or they got bitten by a vampire who has the disease . Spiders will be present in one’s body indicating the presence of Arithesis disease . These spiders could only be removed if someone else bites them off or cut and pull it away from the infected area and if the spiders get too big , a specialist would be needed to remove them . The infected person must be fully conscious in order to remove them or else they might die . These spiders start breeding or laying eggs at the neck of the vampire at any time . After the eggs hatched , the spiders , can be just one , or at most , three , would move around the body and will cause unbearable pain to the vampire . They could even go into the body and bite the vampire’s internal organs if not treated immediately .

 

Symptoms : Itchiness at the infected areas , lump on infected areas , unexplained and unbearable pain , sudden extreme fatigue . Fever and more extreme pain if the infected area is not treated 2 hours after eggs are hatched .’

 

Sooyoung and I looked at each other . I really feel sorry for her .

END OF FLASHBACK

“Yah , Choi Sooyoung ! Kim Taeyeon !”

That voice made me snapped out of my dream . I can’t remember what dream I had …

Sooyoung also woke up due to the noise . It was Jessica who shouted . Gosh , how am I going to explain what happened to Sooyoung ???

“Yah , the both of you . I’m freaking worried that you guys suddenly disappear . Why are you guys here ?” Jessica’s eyes were like fire . Then , she turned to Sooyoung and saw the bandage . THAT was the last thing I want her to know .

Her eyes turned to worried ones and quickly pushed me away from the chair so that she could sit on it . She held Sooyoung’s hand and looked at her .

“Sooyoung ah , what happened to your neck ??” Jessica asked her girlfriend . Her voice was full of worry and not forgetting to mention how sweet and calm her voice was .

But it turned to a naggy young lady when she shouted at me .

“YAH !! YOU WANNA EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED , HUH ???!!!!”

Errggghhh !! Sooyoung is right . I guess no one can stand Jessica ._.

END OF TAEYEON’S POV

SOOYOUNG’S POV :D

So , I ended up lying to Sica about what happened to me .

 I told her that when Taeyeon and I were halfway climbing the stairs that leads to the rooftop , I accidentally tripped and my neck got wounded by something sharp . Taeyeon brought me to the sick bay and helped me clean my wound .

Sica told me that this is what I get for skipping class .

Lunch ends in 15 minutes time so I rushed to rhe cafeteria and ordered as many food as possible .

“Yah , we don’t have much time left . Why did you buy so many ???” Jessica asked me . Did she somehow forgotten that I’m a Shikshin ?

Luckily , there was an empty table . As soon as I sat down , I hungrily ate my food as fast as I can . Since I lost my energy due to just now , food will make things even better !

Food made the pain on my neck disappear into thin air . The power of FOOD !!

When I looked up , Taeyeon and Jessica were just staring at me eating .

“Not eating ??” I asked those two who were busy looking at me .

“Nope , looking at you make me full .” Both of them replied the same thing at the same time .

Coincidence ~

END OF SOOYOUNG’S POV

At night …

Tiffany was busy studying for the upcoming test next week . As usual , she always prepare for it earlier .

She was scribbling some Math formulas and stuff on her notebook .

After finishing writing , she closed her pink notebook and put down her pink pen . Tiffany stretched her arms and fingers as she had been writing non-stop for hours .

Her eyes were looking at the frame on her study table while doing some simple stretches on her tired fingers . It was a picture of Taeyeon and her posing with their bracelets they gave for each other . It was their very first photo together .

Tiffany moved her hand to the frame and began to caress Taeyeon’s cheek on the photo . As she began to do so , tears were formed on Tiffany’s gorgeous eyes .

Coincidently , Taeyeon was holding the same photo and was also caressing Tiffany’s cheek .

“Babe , I miss you …” The couple thought at the same time . 

--------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~----------------------------------------

Hey guys ! How is it ? Comments are really appreciated ! :D

For your information , this Arithesis disease is totally fictional . My unnie and I created it . The informations are created by my unnie and I did a little editing :) And ... she also suggested the title of this chapter so , some credits to her !!! :D