Let me help you

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

“Yoona , don’t leave me . I only have you .”

 

YOONA’S POV :3

The next day ..

I went out of my house and I saw Yuri passing by . She saw me and stopped walking . Then , she smiled at me . I love her smile . It made my day . She looked great with the uniform . So cool !

 

“Good morning , Yuri .” I greet her and she greeted me back . We walked into the alley where Yuri cried yesterday . I hope she doesn’t cry . I saw a figure . She looked like she was waiting for someone .

 

“Ouh . Choi Sooyoung . Hi .” Yuri talked to the girl who was leaning against the wall . Her friend ?

 

“Yah , Kwon Yuri . I was waiting for you .” the girl responded . Yes yes . It must be her friend

 

“Huh ? Waiting for me ? For WHAT ?! Don’t waste your time .” Yuri shouted at the girl and gave a smirk . Okay , maybe I was wrong . I just kept quiet , not wanting to interfere .

 

“Please . I have my reasons okay ? It’s about you and that dolphin .” The girl spoke . Dolphin ? LOL ..

 

“I don’t care about her .. And she’s NOT a dolphin !” Yuri screamed at her back . I’m like watching a drama .

 

“Err .. Yuri , I’ll get going then . We’ll meet at the café after school . Bye !” I said and walked off . I thought she would stop me but she didn’t . I was thinking too much . Pabo ! Of course she’s not gonna stop me . I’m not her girlfriend or something .

END OF YOONA’S POV

 

SOOYOUNG’S POV

“Huh ? Waiting for me ? For WHAT ?! Don’t waste your time .” Kwon Yuri shouted at me .

 

“Please . I have my reasons , okay ? It’s about you and that dolphin .” I purposely used the word ‘dolphin’ . I want to know how she will react to it .

 

“I don’t care about her .. And she’s NOT a dolphin !” She screamed . I see no difference between her and Jessica . They just love screaming except one has a husky voice , one has a higher-pitched voice .

 

“You don’t care ? Then try explaining your last sentence .” I said . She didn’t answered back . It just shows that she still cares about Jessica .

 

“Don’t need to act already . Look , I want to help you guys .” I continued since she didn’t talk .

 

“What for ? Why bother ? It’s none of your business , busybody ! I don’t need your insincere help . Thank you , but NO THANK YOU !” Yuri shouted at me again and she made my blood boil until I reached my limit . I just wanted to hit her but I have to control .

 

“Look here . I’m trying to help you , okay ? And it’s sincere . I don’t why I’m doing this but it kept bothering me . So , please let me help you .” I pleaded her .

 

“Whatever .” Yuri replied and walked away .

 

Jessica , Yuri , I help you guys to patch up no matter what . I can’t bear to see this .

 -------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-----------------------------

Hey guys ! Another short update .. Byebye ~ :D