Date with my Shikshin Part 2

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys . I wanna apologize for breaking all of your hearts . I feel so sorry that I’m going to SNSD’s concert while you guys can’t . I’m so sorry D: I shouldn’t have said it .. Stupid mouth .. I mean stupid hand ^_________^

Anyways , ENJOY :D

 

JESSICA’S POV :D

 

Five minutes later , Sooyoung came back with not only one , but two ice-creams . Great . Just how hungry is she ? “Here .” Sooyoung handed me an ice-cream . I thought that both was for her .

 

“It’s for me ?” I asked her . “Awww .. Thanks ! You’re so swe-“

 

“Can you hold it for a while ? Pass it to me back after I’m done with this one .” She said . What the ?

 

“Yah ! You MEANIE !!” I shouted while hitting her shoulder with my other free hand . She tricked me .

 

“Stop hitting me ! I’m just kidding . It’s yours .” Sooyoung said again while rubbing her injured shoulder . I only pouted . “Come’ on , don’t be so sensitive . I’m sorry , okay ?” She continued .

 

“It’s okay . I’m suppose to be sorry . I was being too sensitive ..” I replied and had my heard lowered down .  Then , Sooyoung lifted my chin up with her hand and leaned closer to me . omfghjklasdg !!! She’s going to .. Ahhhh !!!!!!! I closed my eyes , waiting for the moment when suddenly , someone interrupted us .

 

“Ohhh !! Isn’t that Sooyoungie ? And Jessica !” I heard a voice . I immediately opened my eyes and looked around to see where the voice came from . Sooyoung did the same too . Then , I saw two familiar figures walking towards us . It was that midget Taeyeon with her girlfriend . Aish ! I bet they saw that . Sooyoung was blushing like mad .

 

END OF JESSICA’S POV

 

TAEYEON’S POV :D

 

It’s a nice Saturday afternoon and I’m out with Fany ! We were going to the amusement park .

 

“Babe , isn’t that your friend ?” Tiffany asked me while pointing to a couple sitting on a bench . They looked like they were going to kiss !! Hehes .. Time to spoil their fun .

 

“Ohhh !! Isn’t that Sooyoungie ? And Jessica !” I shouted loud enough for those two to hear . They quickly turned their heads and then , they spotted us . Woah ! I never see Sooyoung with those red cheeks before ! It’s even brighter than the brightest tomato you can find . Okay , I’m exaggerating .

 

“Babe ! You shouldn’t disturb them !” Tiffany gave me a little scolding . We walked towards them to say hi .

 

“Hi guys .” Fany greeted them .

 

“Hmmm .. I guess my question is already solved .” I said .

 

“Huh ? W-what qu-questions ?” Sooyoung asked me while lowering her head down so that she won’t face me .

 

“Both of you didn’t attend school yesterday and I wanted to asked where you guys were but looks like I found my answer .” I replied . They’re fast ! They just met like three days ago and now they’re together ?! Fastest couple I’ve ever seen . They look so cute together ~

 

Tiffany giggled and congratulated them . “Congrats . Good luck !” Jessica was also blushing but I guess Sooyoung was the worst . “Bye guys ! Good luck !” I shouted . I grabbed Fany’s hand and walked away while she waved at them with her other free hand .

 

“They look so cute together !” Tiffany complimented them .

 

“Yea , I know but aren’t we more cuter because I’m cute ?” I asked her , giving my cutest puppy eyes ever but it didn’t affect on her . Instead , she gave me the whatever face .

 

“We are cute too !!!” I whined .

 

“Okay , we are . Happy ?” She gave in due to my cuteness . I only gave my usual cheerful smile . “YAY ! We’re going to the amusement park !” I swinged my arm together with hers .

 

“Choding .” I heard her .

 

END OF TAEYEON’S POV

 

SOOYOUNG’S POV :D

 

“Buy guys ! Good luck !” Taeyeon shouted and they both left . Aish ! KIM TAEYEON ! You’ll get it from me !

 

                                                            …

 

 

“So , ummm … where should we go ?” I asked Jessica after finishing the ice-cream .

 

“Should we go cycling ? It’s been long since I cycled .” She suggested that we should go for cycling . Not a bad idea . The weather is nice too .

 

“Okay . Let’s go .” We took a public bus to go to the park . We sat all the way at the back where there were all the seats were available . I sat at the corner on the left and Sica sat beside me , having her head on my shoulder . My heart suddenly missed a beat or two . Maybe three .

 

“Is it okay if I do this ?” She asked . I only nodded , scared that I’ll stagger while talking . It took 15 minutes to get there . The whole park was nearly deserted . We went to rent a twin bicycle . I’m at the front and Sica at the back .

 

I paddled slowly to enjoy the fantastic environment here . It’s all green and peaceful .

 

“Sica ?” I called her name .

 

“What is it ?” She answered .

 

“Tell me more about yourself .” I replied . Come to think of it , I didn’t know her so well .

 

“What do you want to know ?” She asked . Hmmmm …. I don’t know what to ask .

 

“Anything .” I answered while focusing on my cycling .

 

“I don’t know where to start .” She replied .

 

“Nevermind .” And the atmosphere became totally silent .

 

It’s okay . Soon , I’ll know everything about you , Sica .

-------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-------------------------------------

Hey guys ! 2nd update ... 9:20pm and I still haven't eat my dinner ~ My cough has gotten better ~