Hi , I'm Choi Sooyoung .

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! In the previous chapter , I told you all to guess who the black hoodie person is , right ? Well , the answer is really simple ! ENJOY :D

 

SHORT PREVIEW OF THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER

"Hey , wait ! Thanks for saving me . Are you are vampire or something ?"

She gave a slight nod and then walked away . 

END OF SHORT PREVIEW

SOOYOUNG'S POV :3

It's just 7am and the Sun already rise ? . I need my blood tablets now ! Or else , I'll go crazy ! Without it , I can't walk under the Sun or go place where there's light ! I quickly took out my black hoodie from my bag and wear it . Much better . I walked into a quiet alley while putting my hands in the hoodie's pockets . I'm on my way to JeongShin Women High School .

I was walking half-way when some people were blocking my way . That really pissed me off . I then saw a girl wearing a JeongShin Women's school uniform . She was leaning against a wall and there was a big guy in front of her . The other people surrounding them were carrying bats . Well , since they're blocking my way , might as well give them a little lesson . Plus , they're no gentlemen . They're gonna hit a GIRL !

I gave all of them , except for the big guy and the girl , a little beating . Just then , the big guy was about to land a punch on the girl . I went in front of the girl at immediately bite the big guy . I drank all of his blood and he turned into sand . Free blood , I could say . Since I know that the girl was completely alright , I walked away . Suddenly , I heard a voice . "Hey , wait !" I stopped my walking .

"Thanks for saving me . Are you a vampire or something ?" the girl asked me . Thank you ? You were just blocking my way . I gave a nod and continue walking to school . Urrghh ! How long is it to reach school ? It's so hot wearing a hoodie ! I seriously need to ask Taeyeon for a blood tablet .

END OF SOOYOUNG'S POV

JESSICA'S POV

I've reached school . I'm so gonna tell what happened to me just now to Yuri . I walked along the hallways and was greeted by my fans . Let me tell you how I became popular is school . In school , I'm known as the Ice Princess . They think that I'm very princess-like and the way I give cold glares are cool . That's what they think . So since then , I become famous in school . I walked into the class and saw Yuri with her head on the table . Sleeping before class , huh ? 

"Yuri ah , wake up ! I got something to tell you !" I shouted to Yuri , while tapping her shoulder . Not moving , huh ? You'll get it !

"YAH ! KWON YURI !" I shouted again while hitting her head with a rolled paper . Finally , she wake up .

"Yah , Jung Sooyeon ! That hurts ! Why are you disturbing my sleep ?" Yuri said angrily with a loud tone .

"Yuri ah , listen to me . I almost got beaten just now !" I raised my volume . Yuri stood up and checked it I was alright .

"You alright ? Who tried to hurt you ?!" Yuri asked , sounding really worried .

I signalled her to sit down so that I could explain everything . "I'm not hurt anywhere . Someone saved me from a gang . I think she's a vampire ." I explained to that worried girl .

"VAMPIRE ??? Oh my God ! She could have killed you just now ! She didn't tried to bite you right ?" Yuri sounded even more worried .

"Yea , a vampire but she didn't tried to kill me at all . I guess she's a friendly one . She only bite the guy who tried to punch me ." I continued , "Krystal told me that some vampires are as friendly as a human , like herself ."

"I know , but your sister was bitten by a vampire , remember ? Of course she's as friendly as us ! She was once human ." Yuri said while giving me worried looks . Aish , this girl . Always worried about me . Our teacher arrived in our classroom just as I was about to sit down . Hmm ? Who's that girl behind Mrs. Park ? Wow ! So tall ! The way she wears her uniform is so cool ! Way cooler than that midget in our class .

"Class , this is Sooyoung . She's going to be in our class for the rest of the year . Please treat her nicely ." Mrs. Park explained to our class while signalling the girl to introduce herself .

"Hi , I'm Choi Sooyoung ."

--------------------------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys ! I have another vampire character which is ... Krystal Jung , Jessica's sister ! She was bitten by a vampire so now she's a vampire herself . Well , even though Sooyoung saved Jessica that morning , Jessica didn't recognise Sooyoung because she wasn't wearing the hoodie . By the way , Sica , Yuri , Soo & Taeyeon are in one class while Fany is in another class .. So yeaa ~ I'll update later !! 1:42pm here :D