#9 ( The answer to the question of who is the unknown girl?)

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

Finally your's POV is here!!^^

 

Your's POV (Yoo EunHye)

 

During theses days,it was going well,just that stupid irritating L always shooting his signature dead glared at me. I was really annoyed by it, so I would alway rolled my eye at him.

Anyway hanging with Chunji is SOO MUCH FUN!! We really have lots of common things together. Like both of us love singing a lot and we can sing well too. Sometime we even practice our singing together with a duet. Cool right? I know!!!

 

Finally after long hours of school,i decided to go home and have a good rest. Suddenly my phone ring. It was Changhyun.

"Yeobosayo? Changhyun-ah?"

"Noona! Where are you?"

"walking outside to the school. Why?"

"Well come to the Ramen shop now!! Appa,omma and others are really busy!! Palli run here arraso? I dont even have the time to talk any longer to you. Pali!"

"Ahh... Arraso."

I ended the call and quickly ran. I lost balance and knocked onto L! I fell and my bottom hurts lots... Oww... All my books and papers are all over the floor. I quickly stood up and picked up the paper as they are important to me. Who knows,L stepped over it!! him like seriously!!! Then I saw him sweeping his shoulder with his hand,am i dirty? I stared at him deadly,then someone helped me out by picking up the books and paper....

OH! It's WOOHYUN!! NAM WOOHYUN!!!! Well, all I can say he is HOT!!!

"Gwenchana?" he said while passing the books and papers to me.

"Nae..." I smiled awkwardly.

"I apologise for L on behalf."

"No no no,it's ok. It's not your fault." I said while sweeping the back of my skirt.

"Erm... Dont mind if L do any harsh things on you..."

"oh ok,thanks by the way! Gotto go! I'm in hurry." I waved to Woohyun.

Well at least I have some chat time with such Hottie!! Is he alway that kind to others? Yeah, anyway I heard that in infinite the most badass one is L =.= guess woohyun is those kind one. Still i cant believe why they are hanging out together....

 

When I reached the Ramen Shop,it was like so damn busy!! This is my first time seeing everyone is so busy. Guess me and Changhyun idea had work out!! I quickly took the apron and started to serve customers. After awhile I heard grandpa calling dad to call is out as there were visitors. But I was just so busy! Anyway it is just only a visitors right? So I continued keeping the utensils and topping up water for customers.

Then I heard ChangHyun calling me again. Seriously I would prefer to call him ChangHyun then Ricky.... Visitors? Wait!!... That must be awkward when I'm late there. Aishh!!! I pass the tray to one of the ahjuma,then I went to where ChangHyun were sitting. While I'm walking,i took off my apron.

"Yes? Oh Annyeonghasayo! Mianhae I was late because i am busy..."

I greeted them,though their back is facing me. I titled my head and continued to walk to the front,then I realise someone is really familiar.... Then I realise he was L!!! I gasped. WHAT-THE-HELL IS HE DOING HERE?!?! I scream mentally inside my head and my jaw was like wide open.

"Erm...Noona?" ChangHyun snapped up my daze.

Yes?"

"Sit."

"Oh yeah." I sat down infront of L and he rolled his eye. Then I shoot him a WHAT-ARE-YOU-DOING-HERE look. Like seriously what is he doing here?!

 

L's POV (Kim Myungsoo)

So my future wife is here?! Oh !!!!!!! Ok,i would seriously rather die if I were to marry my 'rival'. Oh wait, why is she giving this look? She didnt know a about the marriage thingy? I thought she know....