#7 (Granny alway took a step before me =.=)

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

L's POV (Kim Myungsoo)

 

After numbers of days, my granny called me out.

"So,Myungsoo-ah,did yoy find your wife?"

"Erm... Still trying my best..." I lied.

Damn it! Granny still remember it =.=

"Are you really trying or are you just ignoring it?" granny shoot her eye up.

"Well, I really... Is... Trying...my best..." I continued lying.

"Myungsoo-ah,you shouldnt have lie to me. I knew it very well."

Yeah,i knew I'm back in lying....=.= so I shoot granny a GET-TO-YOUR-MAIN-POINT look.

"So main point,i found her!" granny said while smiling.

"You what?!"

"Her grandpa and dad Ramen shop is just somewhere around your school. So do drop by as soon as possible arraso?"

"Grandma...."

"Myungsoo! Be a man!"

"Arraso...." I rolled my eye and went back to my room.

! I never know grandma could be so fast! Even faster than me. But how? I like NaEun!!! Not some other girls!! Arghh!!! This really drive me crazy! Aish!!!

 

 

[Days passes by]

 

I was still thinking about this. I comfort myself thinking that everything is under my control. So I do not have to worry. Who knows grandma took one step forward than me again... After school,i was walking out of the school happily with infinite,joking around, we were really having so much fun. But trust me, some school girls still assumed that me and sungyeol is GAY. Sungyeol doesnt even give a damn to it but I do! Thanks god NaEun doesnt believe about it and Sungyeol had explain to NaEun. Having NaEun knowing the truth is enough right? Actually I should be hanging out with NaEun instead of infinite,but her ballet club have a last minute meeting so once again,she ditched me. Busy woman of mine right?

Out of nowhere, a black car infront of us honked. Then the car window was pulled down. I looked inside,it was granny. I waved goodbye to infinite and walked straight to the car. You know seeing granny mean nothing good is going to happen to me right? Because she will alway bring out that stupid marriage.

Suddenly I heard running steps behind and soon,someone knocked onto me, guess who? That idiotic hair bun girl who listen to me and NaEun conversation!! =.= Named dont know Eunjin? Eunji? Eun... Ok whatever who wanted to know what she call? Aish... Why doesnt she looked while running?! I swept my shoulder with my hand and stepped over dropped paper. Yes,i did it purposely and I can sense she is staring at me angrily. But who care? I just smirked and rolled my eye. I entered the car and granny started talking.

"Kim Myungsoo! How can you do this to a girl?! I saw everything!"

"Grandma,it was an accident! I did not see her paper...." I lied.

"Look at your attitude! Tsk tsk tsk... Shall teach you some lesson."

"Mianhaeyo grandma,I'll never do this again...."

Who care about that girl anyway? I apologise to grandma because I knew that if she were to teach me a lesson, that would be very boring!!!

"So Myungsoo-ah..."

"Hmm?"

"Did you go and find her?"

"No. But soon...." I lied again.

"Myungsoo! You are still young! You shouldnt have cheat an old lady feeling! I alway wanted you to get marry and you know I'm excited about it?"

"Excited? Granny,it my marriage... Why would you be excited?"

"Cant I be excited for my grand-daughter in-law?"

"I'm not excited..."

"Here goes your attitude again...Myungsoo-ah be man, and maybe you might develop feelings for that girl too."

"No way, I have a girlfriend..." "

So what? Girlfriend doesnt mean final right? Who knows she is better than your girl?"

"Fine,fine! I'll go find her.Address please."

"No no, we will go now. I had called them already that we will be there. Start the car please."

 

OH ! I thought I can alway try to run away from the forgetful granny, who knows she alway take one step before me? Trust me, I think NaEun is the best of the best. No one can replace her in my heart....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note:

 

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING!!^^ you guy are the best :D Do help me spread the story around. Thanks!