#55 (To the prom!!!)

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

Narrator's POV 

It was finally the day of graduation prom night. You have been waiting for this day and it has finally arrived. Yes, you are excited but also nervous because you are going to sing later with L on stage for the school. And obviosuly, your date for the prom Night was L.

You get yourself dress up neatly with some light make-up. You wore something like this:

 

with a pink colour heals.

 

Then you got your hair like this:

 

(*Just think the hair accesories is pink in colour)

 

After dressing up, you went down to living room looking for L to go to the prom together.

He was sitting at couch reading a magazine with a black suit.

 

"Erm... L?" 

"Nae?" 

He stopped  reading his magazine and turned around to see you. His jaw was wide open when he see you. He was drooling over for you.

"Wae? Is that something wrong with my dress? Or it doesnt suit me at all?" you asked you turned around.

"Anni... It just that you are..... you are too beautiful...." L said shaking his head as well as blushing.

"Cheomalyo? kekeke. Gomawo... Are you ready? Shall we go to the prom now?" You asked L.

"Nae, Of course."

 

 

Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye)

 

Phew~ I thought L would doesnt like it if i wear something like that. Lucky enough, he said i'm beautiful^^ Well, all i can say is he look good when he wear black suit too :D

 

Soon we reached the prom night. There were loud music already playing. L holded my hand lead me to the prom night. I saw Unnie there with Infinite and Chunji. So me and L went forawrd to greet them.

Then me and unnie started chatting off along with Chunji, since Chunji is still not that close to Infinite. While L was chatting with Infinite.

 

"Ok, Students! Welcome to Woolim High's Graduation Prom Night. We seek your cooperation, to those who are performing later.  Can you please come to the back stage now?" The MC for tonight Prom Night said.

 

well, it mean me and L have to go to the backstage now..... Soon i have butterfiles in my stomach now and i started to sweat a bit in the air-con place.

While we are walking toward the Backsatge, we heard some girls squealing. Yeah right because they are L's fangirl....

 

"Gosh! Eunhye is really pretty! Even prettier than Son Naeun! Thanks god that L is with Eunhye!" I heard a girl whispering this to her friend.

all i can say is, i'm glad to hear this :) And not getting bashed by L's Fangirl^^

 

 

 

 

SORRY A VERY SHORT UPDATE HERE......