#13

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

That night, you got yourself dress up beautifully in a hotel room waiting to be call to go to the ballroom.

Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye)

I was extrem nervous, I was afraid something might goes wrong. I stood up and go to the big mirror and start admiring myself again. Wow, I look so pretty... Yeah, self-praise. Suddenly, f(x) unnie,Chunji and ChangHyun burst into the room.

"Yah,Yeppuda!!" Amber commented.

"Keke... kamasahamida!"

"Eunhye! I Hate You!" Sulli said in an angry voice.

Uh oh, so they knew already... I'm going to marry a bastard. =.=

"look, sulli unnie.. I'm sorry."

I looked down with a guilty look.

"How can you engage with L?!" Krystal turned to said.

"Ok ok, I'm really really sorry. I doesnt want it either ok?"

"You dont have to be sorry!" Sulli said.

"Seriously, I'm sorry."

"Yah,Yoo Eunhye stop saying sorry! We are just teasing you!" Krystal said and giggled with Sulli.

"Yah!!! It's not funny!!!" I pouted.

"However we are a bit pissed that you did not tell us at first...." Victoria said.

"Ok,I'm sorry and thanks for coming."

 

After me and f(x) unnie conversation, Chunji walked towards me and handed me a bouquet of flowers.

"Eunhye-ah, Congratulation to you! Wish you and L can last long." Chunji said.

"Aww... Thanks for coming and the flowers. It's smell nice!" I said as I sniffed the flowers.

"Anyway guys, this engagement is a secret. No betraying arraso?" I warned them.

"Nae!!!" they said and nodded.

"Noona, what happen if I let you secret out?" Changhyun came in extra and asked.

"Changhyun-ah.... Then I'll ruffled your hair!!" I replied with an evil smile.

"Ok ok fine fine!! By the way is Ricky!! I prefer Ricky more!! So dont call me Changhyun arraso? How many times you need me to tell you?"

"But I prefer Changhyun than Ricky...." I pouted.

"Whatever, Pabo noona!!"

 

[Now it the time, you are getting more nervous as you walked into the ballroom. You went to the table where your family and L family were sit together.]

 

Err!!! Stupid engagement! Why do I have to engage with him?! I feel so like a to him, and who knows Naeun actually is attending this too =.= can she even bear to see her boyfriend engaging with other girls?! Why are they so weird? They seem so clam as if nothing had happen. Gosh! Is rich people all weirdo?!

[After a long speech from the MC,you heard L and your name and th spotlight hit both you. He held your hand and guide you up the stage. He quickly finished his speech,then he slipped a ring to your finger and you did the same thing. Who knows the MC suddenly announce that both you and L have to perform something as it was the part of the ceremony. It wasnt a problem for a last minute preparation as Woolim High is a school who focus a lot in performing arts.]

Damn it! Do we really have to perform Something? Can I say No? Look, how happy is L going up to the stage singing with his friends =.= hmm... What shall I sing later?

 

L's POV (Kim Myungsoo)

 

I was so unwilling to link arms with her up to the stage seriously. I just got to do it once and that it. Now what?! Performing?! God! Why do I even need to perform when it was my engagement dinner?!

[So L started singing She's Back (Remember in Chapter 1 i actually uses she's back as EunHye alarm tone? Just ignore that. Sorry for confusing you all)  with other Infinite members. You noticed his gaze is at Naeun.]

 

 

 

Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye)

 

So he is looking at Naeun... Then why isnt him doing anything?! Gosh! The more I think, the more frustrated I am!!! I am even sweating now! How can I control my sweat? It ruining my make-up!!! Aish!!! By the way, L sure have a nice vocal. I didnt know he can sing....=.= 

[After he sang, it was your turn. You asked Luna to accompany you up the stage and start singing From Me To You by Davichi.]

Oh my god. It's so freaking embarrass to sing here. Look I never even perform once in the public neither in my previous school. Because I think I'm not really got at it. So whenever my teacher asked me to perform, I will find lots of excuses. Because secondly, I have stage fright. But too my surprise, this time round I'm not even afraid. Because everything come to my mind is, just sing the song and that it.

 

L's POV (Kim Myungsoo)

 

When I'm singing with infinite, my gaze is alway at Naeun. She look at me and smile. Yes, my heart melts. Because her smile is like angel. Then I shift my gaze to Yoo Eunhye, I realise she seem a bit down, deep in thoughts looking down on her dress. It's like something bother her a lot. After I see this, my heart started to feel a bit weird. Like you know some kind of sad but happy? Weird me. After singing, it was that idiotic bun hair girl turn. And wow! Her voice is like amazing at the high pitch. Even the rest of infinite were shocked to heard that she have such amazing voice.

[After you have finish singing, now is for you and L to go around each table to greeted the guest and thanked then for being here.]

Again, I was unwilling to link arm with her, but my mum shoot me a look and asked me to link arm with her. I took her arm and put it around mine. She look at me with a WHAT-ARE-YOU-DOING look. I whispered her back that my mum told me to, she just nodded. Finally we reached the table with the groups of my friends and her friends yeah, they shared the same table as well as her younger brother. Because cant be asking her younger brother to sit with their family right?

Firstly, it was awkward. Secondly, with such active character of him, asking hin to sit with his family is asking for boredness death. We reached the table, she let go her arms with mine and walked forward to her friends quickly. I ignored her and go to infinite and NaEun. Naeun look at me with a pale smile.

Again I comfort her everything is under my control.

"So introduce her to us." Sungkyu suggested.

"Erm... Ok." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Erm... Idiot come here." I called.

She shoot me a died glared and rolled her eye. She left her friend and came forward to me.

"What,bastard?" she asked me. I rolled my eye.

"Woo~ love birds..." sungyeol said. Me and Eunhye shot him a died glared.

"Mianhae..." he quickly apologise and I rolled my eye.

"ok, so this is Yoo Eunhye that idiot. Yah, idiot this is Sungkyu,Dongwoo,Woohyun,Hoya,Sungyeol and Sungjong. Me and them is known as infinite." I introduce her to them.

"Oh,annyeonghasayo!" she bowed.

"And this, you seen her. Son Naeun."

"Annyeonghasayo,Naeun unnie right? It is ok if I call you unnie?" naeun nodded.

"You know Naeun unnie I felt so sorry for you! And I admire you a lot that You can actually stand L's attitude. You know it's right?!"

she continued said making her friends and infinite laughed while Naeun just gave an awkward smile. I shoot a died glared and she stuck out her tongue. "mehrong!". Then she walked over to her friends.