#12 ( i feel so sorry... )

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

After days of preparation, finally that night was you and L engagement. However during the day, both you and L have to attend school.

 

Your's POV (Yoo EunHye)

 

So later is me and L engagement, why does the nightmare have to arrive so fast?! So do I have to tell f(x) unnie and Chunji,since they are my best friend and they have the right to know. However,i still feel sorry for Krystal and Sulli. Because they are like other fan girl in school drooling all over for L!! What's going to happen if I confess this thing to them? Will they break friendship with me? And treat me just like a piece of ?

During break time,I'm still thinking about this matter. Should I tell or not? Sometime I'm really wondering is L doing anything or not,since he like NaEun,or maybe he LOVE NaEun, why isnt him doing anything to stop this marriage from going? That's really confusing. I sat down at the cafeteria table with f(x) and Chunji. I stared at my food and sighed.

While Amber unnie is hunting down the food,Victoria unnie using her phone, Sulli and Krystal reading magazine and fangirling when their favourite bias. While Luna and Chunji discussing about song. I did not join them because I do not even have the mood thinking about what's going to happen tonight. Chunji heard me sighed and asked.

"Eunhye,what's bothering you?

" I shook my head and other f(x) stopped what they are doing and look at.

"Yah,Yoo EunHye! I knew something was up to you. This few days you seem so down. Wassup?" Luna asked.

The rest nodded their head.

"Erm... Ok. Firstly I have something to tell you guy. I'm sorry if I have been a bad friend telling you this matter last minute. But.... I have no choice,so please dont get angry with me, promise?"

"Will see what's The thing." Krystal said.

"Ok,dont get angry... Especially Krystal and Sulli.... I'm engaging tonight. I'm sorry...."

Chunji heart fell.

"Engage?! Who? Why? Why sorry?" Sulli asked.

"My grandpa and his grandpa make this up."

"So who's the his?" Victoria asked.

"He is..."

Before i could finish my sentence, L walked pass and smirked at me. Because of my sudden stop of the sentence,my friends all turn to the angle I am looking at

. "Omo! Is L!!" Krystal said.

"So cute!!" Sulli said.

 

After that they came back to me again.

"So who was it?" Luna asked.

On the second thought,you decided to let them find out themselves,looking at how Krystal and Sulli, how fangirling they were.

"Alright, so find out yourself. You guy are invited. I'll send you guy the address later. But dont get angry when you found out who he was arraso?" they nodded.

"Yeah,Congratulation to our EunHye dongsaeng!!!"

I look at Chunji and smile because he was silent there. He smiled back. Then I look at my food again and sighed.

 

ChunJi's POV (Lee ChanHee) 

wow... So now EunHye is engaging. I like her, but is too late right? So must well I congratulate her wish her happiness... She seem so unhappy. How I wish I could cheer her up. Yeah,i know force marriage is an unhappy stuff, but as a friend I can stand by her side cheering her up whenever she is unhappy right?