#23

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye)

 

I woke up by a sudden breeze in the morning.....

"Aichoo!!"

I sneezed. Guess yesterday I was left almost for too long...XP Thinking about yesterday incident.... My face turned red..... I quickly change into my uniform and head straight to the dining room. To my surprise, L was there earlier than me. My face immediately turn red.... I notice he was blushing hard too. For the whole breakfast time, it was an awkward silent. Granny wasnt there because she went to meet her friends to have breakfast together, as for L's parent, they went on a business trip. After finishing our breakfast, we head to the car and went to school. Again it was an awkward silent.... Until I sneezed.

"Aichoo!!!"

"You caught a cold?" I nodded awkwardly.

"Because of yesterday?"

I nodded again and both of us blushed hard.

"I'm sorry..." L said.

"Nevermind. It's ok."

"You sure?"

"Nae, I'll just take some medicine later when we go back home."

"Oh ok.... Anyway today.... Are you free?"

"Eh?"

"Aish!! Pabo! How many time you want me to repeat?!"

"Yah, dont yelled at me! I'm just wonder why you asked me whether I'm free or not...." I pouted.

"So are you free?" I nodded.

Then L kept quiet. I kept quiet too and look the other way because it was awkward... And I was wondering why he asked whether I'm free or not. After a long awkward journey to school, finally we reached the school, obviously again we go separate way. When I walked till half way, L called for me.

"Eunhye!"

I turned to L, he look down trying to hide his face, guess he is blushing? Wait! Why is he calling me my name instead of Pabo?

"Huh?"

"Today right after school meet here arraso?"

"Why do we have to meet here when we are in the same class?"

"Ok fine then, I'll let you choose. You want to meet me here or we will go out of the classroom together?"

"Anything. Anyway it's not the first time we are going out of the classroom together right? What's wrong?"

"Then you must well get prepare." L said with a cheeky smiled. I ignored and went to find f(x) unnie and Chunji.

 

L's POV(Kim Myungsoo)

Done asking that Pabo out. Now is the time to tell Naeun that actually I wanted to give a chance to me and that Pabo a chance to fell in love. I thought of one night and I finally got my courage to tell her. I went to her ballet dance room. Lucky she was taking a break, she saw me and hug me.

"Myungsoo oppa... I miss you!!"

I pulled away her hug, she look at me shocked.

"Oppa...."

"Erm, sorry Naeun, I have to tell you something...."

"Yes,oppa?"

"Let's break up. I know, I promise you....but... I think I got some feelings for Eunhye. So I wanted to give each other a chance to fall in love... I dont want to betray you. So i'm telling you right now."

"Oppa... It's ok. I knew about it that this is going to happen, it's no way for me to regret or anything. I have to blame myself..."

"I'm so sorry Naeun, but we will still be best friend right?"

"Yeah, obviously. Now will you excuse me while I continue my ballet practice?"

I nodded and she left. I notice her eye was already welled up, I really felt sorry but what can I do?