#26(Making out?)

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

Your's POV(Yoo Eunhye)

When I'm linking arms with L, I realise L he is smiling for the whole time. Slowly, I think I really develop more feelings with him. After shopping, we went back home, still linking our arm. The servant saw and gasped then giggled. I went back to my room and enjoy my bathe for 30 minutes. I came out with my wet hair while using my towel to dry it.

"Ommo! L what are you doing here?"

"Nothing. Just want to see you."

"See me?"

"Yeah! You looks hot like this..."

L said shyly. I immediately blushed. With that compliment, L went out. Weird him, coming in just to tell me this....

 

L's POV (Kim Myungsoo)

I love the time being with her today, so after i finish bathing, I went into her room to wait for her to finish bath because I wanted to date her tomorrow again. When she came out from her bathroom with her wet hair, it was SOOO HOT!! I can say I'm already drooling over her. I didnt know she have such good figure.

"Ommo! L what are you doing here?"

I swallowed hard my saliva and speak.

"Nothing. Just want to see you."

"See me?"

"Yeah! You look hot like this...."

with that, I quickly leave before I was turn on. Guess she will think that i'm weird? Whatever it is. Before I sleep, I read a book on my bed. Suddenly there is a knocked on my door.

"It's me."

I heard that Pabo voice.

"Come in."

She came in with her pillow and sleepy head. She rubbed her eye cutely.

"Yes?"

"Bastard... Can I sleep with you tonight or at at least stay in this room tonight? I'm afraid of the ghost earlier on...."

"Sleep here?"

I was shocked when she wanted to stay one night in my room.

"Nae.... Please... Arghh.. Nevermind, I'll go to the maid room..."

"It ok. You can come in."

"Really? Gomawo..."

She smiled a bit at me, guess she was quite tired. She went to a couch near my study table there. She sat there looking down,closing her eye while hugging her pillow.

"Erm, actually you can come and sleep here."

I said and point on my bed beside me.

"Eh? You sure?" I smiled and nodded.

"Kamsahamida!!" She beamed to me and crawled into my bed next to me. Soon she doze off. I closed my book and headed to sleep. I look at her under the Moonlight she looks really cute.^^

 

 

Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye)

I woke up because of the sunlight hitting on my face and a light weight beside me.... Then I realise a pair of arms is wrapping around me. I turned my face to my right.

*Ommo! Why is L doing here?! Did he.....* I thought as I look down to check whether my shirt is still on.

Slowly, I recalled that, yesterday, I was the one who went into his room.... Then I look around the room, how come I have a different feeling when I usually woke up in the morning? Or is it that I slept in L's room? Then I look around his room again.

"Ommo! It 8.15 already! The school already started!!"

I quickly sat up from the bed.

"What?"

L slowly open his eye and speak with his voice a bit cracked.

"Hahaha!!!" I laughed.

"Yah, Pabo! Dont laugh! It's normal!"

"Yah, we are super late today! Hurry up and let's go to school!"

I quickly get up and go to my room to get dress up. I tied my hair into bun and head to the living room.

 

"Arent you worrying of being late?"

"No. Because my dad owe the school."

"So? Arent you afraid of missing any lessons?! We are taking our exam soon!!!"

"Nah! I got my Pabo to teach me."

"Lol, hurry up and let's go to school."

I pulled L's hand to the car. It was a silent journey to the school, but it's not awkward anymore I feel so much comfortable this time. When we reached the school, L put his arm around my shoulder and pulled closer to him. I was a bit shocked to his action. We headed to the class together. Before we entered the class, I stopped and put his arm away, he frowned and hold my hand and pulled me into the classroom.

"Sorry, teacher we are late."

"Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim why are both of you late? Your dad did not inform the school today." our teacher asked.

"Do we even have to inform you when we are making out?"

L said and the whole class giggled. The teacher were speechless,she rolled her eye and speak.

"Whatever. Mr and Mrs Kim please quickly settle down."

L pulled my hand and lead me to my seat. I was blushing and the whole class is looking at us.

"Whoo... My dongsaeng is making out with L...." Chunji teased.

"Yah,oppa!" I slapped lightly on on his arm.End up, him and Luna were there chuckling....

 

 

 

SORRY SHORT UPDATE HERE XP