#6 (What?!)

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

[!!] This few coming chapters will be L's POV since i already have the story written down :)

 

 

L's POV (Myungsoo)

 

I went down to the living room and sat down on the couch.

"Myungsoo-ah..." granny started speaking.

"Nae?"

"How is school?"

"Pretty cool!"

"You sure?"

"Ok, granny. are you trying to ask about the gay matter?"

I asked to quickly get into the main point. My Granny and Parents nodded.

"Look, it's all Sungyeol fault, he wanted to dump his girlfriend and started to take me as an excuse. Trust me, your son Kim Myungsoo arent a gay!" I tried to explain but my parents gave me a ARE- YOU- SURE look.

"You sure you arent gay?" my dad asked

"Obviously, I'm isnt a gay! didnt i said that just now?"

"Still we dont trust you.. you know you are the heir of Kim family. So we are a bit afraid..." Granny said.

"Granny!! It's true!!!"

"No no no, i think you should get marry now to show that you arent a gay to prevent people from mistaken. Especially when it come to your dad business."

"Aishh! Marry who?! My girlfriend doesnt even want to get marry with me! She said she isnt ready!" I answered in an annoyed voice.

"Chill... Oh ya! I almost forgot before your grandpa left, he said he has your marriage planned. Let me go get the box"

 

My granny walked as fast as she could to get the box and came back. She opened and show me a necklace with a ring and a piece of paper.

"Myungsoo-ah read this letter that your grandad wrote."

 

The paper was written like this:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: My future grandson,

When you read this letter, i might not be in this world anymore. But i want you to do me a favour. Get marry to my best friend's (Yoo JaeKyung) grand-daughter. I made a deal with him and this is my idea. Because in the past, our family owe them a lot. You can see how your dad business gone right? It was with their help. They lend us those money to start this business. So you should be really thankful to them that you have such great life to enjoy. So can you just do this little thing to help me in return for their help? I now you would not like it. But please at least do this. Be a man and dont break this promise, dont throw the Kim's faces. Hope you can last with her long. 

ps: sorry if she doesnt turn out to be pretty.

 

From: Grandad

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok,damn it! Now i gotto marry an unknown girl after i was rejected by my girl?! =.=

 

"Granny! No way i'm going to marry this girl"

"please Myungsoo.. Be a man and helped your grandad to return their kindness."

"But... in return there can be many ways not just marriage!"

"Myungsoo! Please obey an elderly order!" my dad scolded me.

"Fine! Then at least let me know how she look like. How do i find her?"

"Here! A picture of your grandpa and his bestfriend"

I took the picture and saw they were standing infront of a Ramen shop.

"So?" i asked granny.

"So, this picture show you the way of finding your future wife. I guess this Ramen Shop is still operating..."

"So find her as soon as possible arraso?" my mum cut in.

"Ya, arraso. " I said in an annoyed voice and rolled my eye.

"Yah! Look at my son is giving off his attitude again." my mum said.

 

I stood up and went into my bedroom. Laying down my bed and started thinking.

Right. Who care? you think i give a damn to it?  In my heart there is only NaEun! SON NAEUN! nad there is no second one! A dream girl of every guy.. she is just way too PERFECT! how can i give up on her to another guy?! A for this unknown girl... I should just hack care ,since they will be thinking i'm trying my best to find her. At the end i can just say, i cant find her. Guess the Ramen shop have already moved to somewhere else or closed. KIM MYUNGSOO YOU ARE SOOO SMART!!! WUAHAHAHAHA!!!   

[L smirked while thinking]

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note:
 

Thanks for subscribing and commenting^^  *gives cookies*

you know what? I heard an awesome news that infinite is coming to Singapore on 28-30 Nov!! Isnt it great!! KYAAAAHHH!!!!!  going to stalk them!!! muhahahahaha *evil laughter* and yes!! Teen Top in Singapore later at 2359!!! Yohoo!!!!