#45

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

Son Naeun's POV

What?!?!! After all the hard work I have, L is still not going to leave Yoo Eunhye?! Instead I make them to be closer to one another!! What the hell is the god thinking?! L is mine!!!! Just one thing. One thing to make L mine again.... Is to kill Yoo Eunhye!!! This Eunhye is seriously going to die. Shall I give her a warning to ask her to leave L? >:)

I grabbed my phone and dial the number. And start telling my plan to Block B.

 

 

 

Narrator's POV

 

Soon Block  B arrive at your house. Waiting for any of your family members to come out and start hurting them.

[While waiting]

"Zico, are you sure we are right to do this?" B-Bomb asked.

"I dont know...but our Jaehyo's sake." Zico replied.

"Dude, I'm still feeling very guilty after making an old man having a heart attack...." U-kwon said looking down.

"I'm sorry... But this is going to be the last time...." Jaehyo apologise.

Everyone nodded. Just then Changhyun came out from your house going to meet his friend.

"Yah,kid! Come here." Zico said.

Ricky looked around and point his finger to himself. "Me?" Changhyun asked.

"Obviously!" Jaehyo said.

Changhyun walked forward to them shivering a bit.

"Nae?"

"Where is your Noona?" Taeil asked.

"Mollayo. Is there anything?"

"Beat him!!" Zico said.

Block B pushed Changhyun down and start punching him and kick him. No matter how Changhyun called for help and shout, Block B just continue kick and punched him.

"Ok ok stop." B-Bomb stopped Block B. And pulled Changhyun collar.

"Please, ask your Noona to leave her man. Or you wanted to see your appa and omma like your Hal Abeoji? So ask your sister to leave before we do something even terrible to your family!!"

Right after B-Bomb said, Block B left. Changhyun was badly injured. Having bruises all around his arms and limbs even his lips is bleeding.

 

Ricky's POV (Yoo Changhyun)

Oww... It's Hurt... What's going on? Ask Noona to leave her man?! Did anything happen to Noona? Better call and ask her.

"Yeobosayo?"

"Noona...." I said in a weak voice.

"Nae? Are you alright? You sound so sick..."

"I'm fine just got a hit by several guys..."

"Boh?! Are you really fine?"

"Nae,Noona. But those guys ask me to ask you to leave your man.... Which is L hyung!!"

"What?! They came and mess with you? First the Ramen shop,second was me. Then Hal Abeoji then now you?!!!! What's up with those guy?!"

"Noona, what did they do to you?"

"Dont ask. Changhyun-ah... I'm really sorry."

"That ok... And they say if you Dont leave L hyung, appa and omma will end up like Hal Abeoji.. And I doesnt want...Noona please dont let it happen..."

"Arraso Changhyun, I'll settle as soon as possible. Now always be careful Arraso? Also always protect appa and omma, make sure nothing happen to them Arraso?"

"Arraso..."

 

With that I ended the call with Noona. I hope she can settle it as soon as possible.... I doesnt want Noona to leave L hyung.... Who is that person who wanted to seek revenge? I'm sure of I know who was that, I will get my chingu to beat the out of them!! Aishh!!!!