#53

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye)

After What Naeun have done, Block B and A.Pink has become my friends. Not very close friends but friends that usually hang out together whenever we are free. Like our National Examination is coming soon, we tend to go out and study together along with Infinite,f(x) and Chunji at My dad Ramen shop.

As for Naeun, due to all her acts, she were to embarrass to face the school. Later that we know, she migrated to London to continue her dance. Recently, I just got an e-mail from her. Saying that she was sorry for what she have done. She did not apologise to L but me. Because she thinks that she did a lot of thing to hurt me. I forgiven her since she have already learn her lesson.

 

Narrator's POV

 

[Skip to Getting Result for their National exam]

 

"Class, I got your results. And everybody did very well except for Sungyeol and Krystal...." the teacher announced.

"Songsaengnim, mean I fail?" Krystal asked worried to double confirm.

"Anni. It just that you and Sungyeol results almost fail.... Krystal and Sungyeol, I thought both of you were quite good in studies?"

"Eh.... Regarding about this...."

Sungyeol said blushing and rubbing the back of his neck. And Krystal started to blushed, looking the other side.

"ohhhhhhhh......" the class started to say cheekily.

"Yah,Krystal Jung! Since when you were with Sungyeol?! No wonder you doesnt want to go shopping with me!" Sulli pouted.

"Mianhaeyo...." Krystal said to Sulli.

"Ok,class!! Whatever it is. I need your attention back. Our school is going to organise a graduation prom night. Details will be given out with your results later on." the teacher said.

The class started cheering happily.

"But.... Each class have to send a representative to perform. Anyone volunteer?"

As soon as the teacher finish saying, the whole class started to look down.

"No one? Then I'll pick students up...." the teacher continued.

"Fine! Then I'll choose L and Eunhye! Our visual of the Class." The teacher said smiling.

"What?! NO!" You shouted with L.

"No choice. I picked you guys up." the teacher replied and started to give out the results to make you all drop the questions. Both of you looking at one another with an empty mind.

 

Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye)

 

[At Home]

 

Great! Now I was down to perform with L to the school =.= what am I suppose to do?!? Sing? Dance? Or I sing he dance? Ok, this is weird. I play the piano and he sing? Not a good idea. He play the piano and I sing? Nah,I'll get nervous. Arghh!!! Eottokae?!?!!!

 

 

 

 

SORRY SHORT UPDATE HERE XD

 

[Note!!]  NEW YEAR SPECIAL!!! THERE WILL BE TWO UPDATES!!!! THE OTHER UPDATE WILL BE ON 1 JAN 00:00^^ HAHA!!!