#51

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

Previous chapter, your POV ended here:

L then came forward and get me up from the floor and bring me out of the classroom. Before he left, he turned back and nod his a little to show B-Bomb he is thankful from helping me. Then L grabbed my wrist and lead me into the car and brought me home.

 

Your's POV (Yoo EunHye)

 When L was driving me back home, both us did not talk. And it was an awkward silent.... I can sense that L was really angry, i really wanted to make him happy. But how?

However, i decided to broke the silent....

"Mianhae....."

I said while i'm looking outside the car window. I was to embarass to face L after so many things have happen. 

He did not reply still continuing driving.

"The truth is....."

"If there is anymore thing you havent tell me, you better tell me now." Before i could finish, L cut off my words.

"I was not ...."

"So you are actually together with Block B?" L pulled to a sudden stopped and look at me.

"ANNI!!!!!! Is that Minhyuk guy you hit just now told me....he said he can swear to god. If not i can go to the hospital to check.."

"Oh really?" L said and continued driving.

"Shouldnt you be happy?"

"Happy? Nah, It doesnt matter with me now. As long as you are always by side and love me....." The last part when L said, he blushed.

"Are you blushing?"

"No!"

"Stop denying!"

"Ok, fine! I'm blushing. So?"

"Aigoo... This is sooo cute!!" I said and pinched L's cheek.

"Yah,stop it! I'm driving!!"

"Arraso...Mianhae..."

 

The whole ride back home, i am smiling all the way :) When we reached home, I went to bathe and head to the bed to sleep. Suddenly L came into my room and jump onto my bed.

"what are you doing?"

"Going to sleep? Cant you see? Go back to your own room now!!"

"No. I want to sleep with you. I want to make sure you are not kidnapped or mess by other people again." L said as he wrapped his arm around me. My heart soften and cuddle him.

"So next time whatever happen you really have to tell me arraso? Dont keep it to yourself until something bad has happen. yaksok?"

"Yaksok."

We do pinky swear and cuddle one another and went to sleep.

 

SORRY,SHORT UPDATE HERE XD