#41

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

*Sorry for my language in this chapter XP

 

Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye)

I woke up with a heavy hangover on my head. Then I felt really cold. I open my eye and realise I'm !!!! Where the hell am i? Why am I ?! I looked around the room and then I realise something was paste onto the wall. I went forward and take a look. It was me with another guy!!! HOLY !!! I have with other guy?! That is super impossible!!! Who is that guy? I doesnt... Oh ya, that Minhyuk guy!!! I didnt even know who he is!! Thinking about him leaving kisses around me, I already felt dirty.

I quickly took a bath. However those dirty image came into my mind. How am I suppose to face L now?! I felt so dirty now, no matter how I bathe!! Aish!!! I glass cup hardly on The mirror and it break. I hate myself now!!! I cried miserably and I sat down on the floor. Then I realise there is note pad.

 

"Hey, I'm sorry. I have no choice. Just leave your man to avoid anymore things to happen."

 

Why is he telling me this? Who the hell is him? Why is he left with No choice? Who care so much now? I quickly torn the paper into pieces and throw away the photos into the toilet bowl and flushed it. I'm dirty... Forever dirty.... How I wish I could die.... As I pick up the broken glass and throw into the dust bin. I cut myself but ignored. It's hurt. But I dont feel the pain....

 

L's POV (Kim Myungsoo)

I woke up to find Eunhye didnt came back. I call her Unnie but they say she have left the Pub early yesterday.... Now I'm worrying sick for her. She isnt picking up her call. Where did she go? Suddenly I heard a door sound. It was Eunhye. She came in with a face full of sadness and she walk in slowly dragging her heavy feet.

"Where did you go? Do you know i'm worrying?"

I grabbed her wrist and realise it is bleeding.

"What happen to your finger?"

"Dont touch me!" she pulled away.

"Why? What happen?"

"Dont ask me!! I'm dirty. Get out!!"

she started to threw pillows on me. Why is she being so emotional? Yeah, I should let her calm down. I went out but I heard her sobbing the room. What's wrong? I went to find f(x) and talk about it.

 

Your's POV(Yoo Eunhye)

After awhile I heard the door knocking.

"Get out I dont want to see anyone!!' I yelled.

"Eunhye! It's us. Will you open the door?"Victoria said.

"Which part of my word you doesnt understand? I dont want to see anyone!!"

"Eunhye-ah,what happen?" Chunji asked.

Ok, fine I gave in. I went to open the door. Just to see Infinite,f(x) and Chunji standing there looking at me with a worry look.

"Are you ok? What happen to your hand?" Luna asked.

I ignored and walked away. All of them came into my room. Luna took my hand and I pulled away and my face look at the other side.

"What's wrong? Your injuries have to be heal before bacteria get in."

Luna said and start healing my cuts while I look outside the window. Everyone was really quiet at the point of time.

"Done. Now will you mind telling me what happen?" Luna asked.

Should I tell them or not? It was so embarrass and I dont wish to the them. But I cant kept it forever. Thinking back on the note that the Minhyuk guy left. He told me to leave my man before more things happen. Which is L. Should i tell them or keep it to myself and leave L?

"Come on,Eunhye. You have to tell us so we can help you...." Chunji said.

"Help? Things already happen. I cant change it back." I replied in a cold tone.

Suddenly my phone vibrate. I see the caller ID it was Changhyun.

"Yeobosayo?"

"Noona,where are you?" Changhyun seem like crying.

"Dongwoo dad resort. What?"

"Grandpa....."

"What?"

"He is...."

"Changhyun tell me now." I asked Changhyun in an anxious voice

"Hal Abeoji just pass away...."

 

after I heard this, immediately I dropped my phone and my vision black out. I fainted. I heard everyone is calling me,but I could not answer them.