#30 (Eunhye's Birthday Celebration Part 1)

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

AUTHOR NOTE:
 

There will be a total of 3 parts for Eunhye's Birthday celebration^^

 

 

L's POV (Kim Myungsoo)

Today was that Pabo birthday, I wanted to give her a big surprise!! But...how do I asked her out? I woke up and get myself dress up and ready for school. I went to the dining room and see that Pabo is there already. She is early today.... I went to sit beside her.

"Make yourself free after school,arraso?" I whispered.

"Erm... I already promise to go out with unnie and oppa already... "

"Oppa?"

"Nae. Chunji oppa."

"Dont call him oppa."

"Wae?"

"Because i.... Aish!!! Just dont call."

I said and look away to the other side.

"Because you are jealous right?" she teased.

"Anni!!" I said and she giggled.

"So, After school meet me."

"I cant, I told you I'm going out with unnie and op....and Chunji..."

"Aish!! Then what time will you be back home?"

"Molla~ Why?"

"Nothing. I'm just wondering if you are hanging out with them, then how are you going back home later?"

"Ah ya!! Erm, why not you join me later?"

"Join you?"

"yeap!"

"Erm... No. Just make sure you will pick up my call when I call you,arraso?"

"Arraso."

 

 

 

 

 

-RING RING RING-

 

Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye)

Yes! Finally school is over!!! Time for my birthday celebration^^ After school, Unnie and Chunji oppa went to celebrate my birthday with me :D that's so awesome!!!! They celebrate my birthday at a ice-cream shop.

"Saengilchukamida!!!"

All of them say together as they the waitress serve us an ice-cream cake. Wow!! They look nice^^

"Here's your birthday present,Dongsaeng!" Victoria said.

"Erm, I dont know what you like so here you go." Amber said as she hand me a present.

"A present for you!" Luna said.

"Here's the present bought from me and Sulli!!" Krystal said.

"Ahh... Kamsahamida unnie!!" I said and hug each of them.

"So chunji.... What did you buy for Eunhye?" Luna asked.

"Here."

Chunji said and gave a big teddy bear.

"Wow!!! Thanks Chunji!!"

I said and hug chunji. Suddenly I got a message from L.

 

To: Pabo.

Yah! Where are you?

From: Bastard

 

 To: Bastard

Ice-Cream shop, the other time we went one.

From: Pabo.

 

 

I reply his text and continue having fun with Unnie and Oppa. All of us were enjoying the ice-Cream cake. After finish eating, we were there chatting for awhile.

"So where shall we go next?" Victoria asked.

"KTV!!" Sulli said.

"Set!" I said.

So all of us grabbed our own stuff and went outside. Suddenly Krystal and Sulli (They were walking in front) stopped causing the other behind pull to a sudden stop.

"Why did you two stop?"

I asked. They did not answer and they were both shocked. I shift my gaze to what they are looking at.

"Omo! L what are you doing here?" I asked L.

"I'm here to get you. Done eating your cake right?" I nodded.

"Get into the car."

"But... I want to go to the KTV with them..." I said pouting.

"Too bad, you didnt tell me is your birthday today so I have something on for you."

"But...."

"No but."

"L...."

"Now will you just shut up and get in?" I sighed.

"Erm, mianhae Unnie and Oppa. Got to go now. Thanks.for everything on my birthday... See you all tomorrow. Ppyong!"

"Ppyong!"

they all said to me. I turned back and walked to the car. suddenly someone called

"Wait!!"

I turn my head behind again. It was Chunji....

"L, wont you just let her hang out with us at least on her birthday? Look at look, she looks like she wanted it so badly!"

"Chunji Oppa...."

I said and shake Chunji's arm to stop him from saying. L smirked and rolled his eye.

"Then will you let me at least celebrate her birthday with her?"

I was shocked at what L said. What L said actually make everyone shocked. L then grab my wrist and pulled me into the car.

 

Luna's POV

I can see that Eunhye wanted to come with us badly... And the way Chunji help Eunhye was like..... Is Chunji in love with Eunhye? Well, some how he is good in controlling his feelings towards Eunhye.... But some how I felt jealous that Chunji is helping Eunhye!! And the way they were together, I WAS FREAKING JEALOUS ON EUNHYE!!!! Am I in love with Chunji? Should I confess my feelings toward him? Because I'm sick of the feelings of being jealous!! Beside Eunhye have L already right? T.T Eottokae?! I feel like smacking myself!!!

 

Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye)

I was a bit froze by L's words. Then I snapped out my daze again.

"L, you know how to drive?"

"What do you think?"

"I didnt know you know how to drive...."

"Whatever."

"So where are we going?"

"Here."

L said as he pulled to a stop. Oh, so he brought me to a shopping centre.... For what? When we entered the mall, staffs are bowing and greeting to us. Let me guess... This mall was owed by his father again right? Soon we reached outside a shop. He pulled me in.

"Get her some clothes please."

L ordered the staff. The staff hand me this clothes and I went change.

 

 

 

I came out from the changing room, straight away L pulled me out of the shopping mall and started driving me to another place again. I did not ask him where we are going because I believe that he will get annoyed if I kept asking him.

"Reached."

he said smiling to me at the entrance of Lotte world. My jaw was like wide open.

 

 

L's POV (Kim Myungsoo)

I did not even look at what that Pabo wear because.whatever she wear is going to look great on her right? When I brought her to the Lotte World, her jaw.was like wide open. Guess she was really surprise. "Why is the amusement park empty?" she asked. (Empty as in no people)

"My dad owe the amusement park. You forgot?"

"Yeah right. Then why you got the amusement park empty?"

"For you?"

"For me? KYAAAAAH!!!! Thanks!!!"

she said and hugged me. Then she pulled my hand to ride on those wild ride with her. Looking at the way she was so happy, I felt happy too. Hope the time can stop and I can alway be with her like this. :)