#36 (Why do you care so much for Eunhye?! Please,Get a life!!)

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

Luna's POV

Yes!! Thanks lots to teacher!!! She put me with Chunji!!! OMG!!! I love her SOOOO much!!!^^ though it's a bit weird to have Co-ed in a room, I dont mind because he is Chunji!!! KYAAAAH!!!

"You sure you are ok with it?" Chunji asked.

"Nae. You are ok too right?"

"Nae. Dont worry I wont do anything."

"Arraso. You are my friend. I trust you."

Both of us smile to one another. :) I really got to treat Eunhye really well, because she gave me this.chance to share a room with Chunji^^

"Hmm... You think it is a good idea for putting Eunhye and L in a room together?"

Chunji asked. When he mention Eunhye, my smile immediately went off. "Yes. Since they are a couple. And they are getting marry soon. They have to be used to it." I told him.

"But I'm a bit worry...."

Looking at how Chunji is worrying for Eunhye. I'm jealous.

"Yah! Come on and get a life!!! Eunhye is now belong to L!!! When do you still care for her so much?!?!!!"

"Relax,dude. Shouldnt we care for Eunhye because we are friends?"

"You are caring way too much!!! From the way you asked just now, i'm sure people will know that you like Eunhye!!!"

I said and went to the toilet and clam myself down. Why the hell did I shout at Chunji?! This is so crazy!!!! What happen if he knew that I like him?! NO WAY!!!!

 

Chunji's POV

Yah, why is Luna sound so pissed? That was just my thought and I'm asking for her opinion.... By the way she look adorable when she was pissed^^ Haha Luna-ah.....