#14 (life after engagment)

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

-RING RING RING-

 

Your's POV (Yoo EunHye)

 

Err!!! Stupid alarm again. Yesterday I slept very late because of the stupid engagement... Damn it!! Cant I excuse myself for a day?! I switch off my alarm and continue to doze off as I'm really sleepy. Suddenly Changhyun came in.

"Noona! Palli, wake up!! L Hyung is waiting for you at the living room."

"Whatever.... Wait! What?! He is in the living room?!!!"

I quickly get up and dress myself up then rushed to the living room. Because my sock make the floor slippery, I slipped down on the floor.

"Oww...." I heard my family members and L chucked together, I rubbed my painful while standing up and rolled my eye.

"Yah, why are you?" I asked L coldly.

"Noona... Both of you already engaged and you are still acting cold..." Changhyun said.

"Then what you want? Like this? L oppa, what are you doing in my house living room? Waiting for me? Aww... Thank you."

I said sweetly but sarcastically ,at the end I gave a YOU-MUST-BE-KIDDING-ME-WITH-THIS look.

"Erm, so me and her will leave for school first. Annyeong."

L suddenly said. I grabbed a piece of bread and went out with him. Actually I decided to walked to school, but he pulled me into the car. I look at him shocked.

"Look, I'm unwilling to do this, but my grandma.ask me. So dont mistaken."

L speak coldly. I look at him with a 'O' on my mouth. Soon we reached the school and yeah paparazzi and students are crowding around. What are they doing here? Oh ya, i Almost forgot his his father is the richest man in Seoul....

 

L's POV( Kim Myungsoo)

When we reached school paparazzi is around. I doesnt want anyone to know about this engagement, but now the whole world know.... Is like !!! once we walked out of the car, I walked separate way with idiotic bun hair girl and find Infinite and Naeun. Again Naeun gave me a pale look.

"Hey,Naeun. You're alright?"

"Nae.." she nodded

. "So... L, how was you and Eunhye-ssi?" Sungyeol asked playfully.

"Nothing good." I said in an annoyed voice.

"So yesterday night..." Dongwoo asked.

"Nothing happen ok? She went back to her own house and I went back to mine arraso?! Dont forget Naeun is here!!"

"Mianhaeyo!!" Dongwoo and Sungyeol quickly apologise. "

it's ok." Naeun said.

"L... You are so lucky to have Eunhye..." Woohyun said.

"Lucky?! No way I think any of the luck is coming on my way after she came to my life!!" I replied.

"So you mean I can take her?" Woohyun asked with a bright smile.

"NO!" I replied and everybody look at me. "

I mean yes... I mean No. Wait yes. Erm No! Because my grandma. Yes, because I doesnt like her."

[Infinite were really confused on L replys so they just kept quiet and nodded]

Err!!! Forget it! It so hard ti explain to them. As long as Naeun trust me, I'm ok.

 

Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye)

When I reached school, L walked separate way from me. So I went to find f(x) unnie and Chunji. There they are! I ran forward to them.

"Annyeong,unnie! Annyeong,Chunji!" I waved.

"Annyeong!" they replied. We went to get our books and headed to our class. Only Krystal, Sulli and Luna unnie is in the same class as me and Chunji.

[Just think that you all are in the same age.]

So did I ever mention where is L seat? He sat infront of my right side. Whereas actually there is no one seating at my right side,but seem Luna came she sat there. As for my left side, he is Chunji,obviously. While Krystal and Sulli take the seat infront somewhere near L and Infinite. Son Naeun wasnt in the same class as us. Her class is mostly girls because her class focus more on ballet and piano.

Yes, when I came into the school everyone is gasping and shooting dead glared at me, I ignored. But now what? Even in the class I'm suffering too?! As I was studying, I felt more and more sleepy because we are having history lesson and I did not get enough sleep last night. So I doze off lying my head on the table.... Suddenly my teacher shouted.

"Kim Eunhye!!"

"Nae?!"

I was shocked and woke up with a blur look and everyone is chuckling.

"After your engagement and you are too tired uh?"

"What?! Anniya!!"

the whole class started to giggled and I saw L actually smirked =.=

"Then why are you sleeping? Kim Eunhye! Go wash your face and come back quickly!!"

"Eh? Nae... Wait wait wait! My name is YOO Eunhye NOT KIM Eunhye!!"

"Shouldnt you should call Kim Eunhye after engaged?"

"Engaged not Married. I dont want to be call as Kim Eunhye..." I pouted a bit.

"But you gotto be used to the name... Now hurry up and go and wash your face!! Dont disturb my class!" I nodded and ran out of the classroom still heard the class chuckling.

 

L's POV (Kim Myungsoo))

Oh, so she agreed engaging with me is not because of money.... I tot she did this because of money. By the way, when she pouted and argue with teacher is really cute. Wait!! Cute?! What had gotten in my mind?! Naeun should be the one I'm thinking now!! Not that bun hair girl!!!