#44 (The truth!!!)

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye)

After all of the funeral ceremony, I return back to Kim's mansion. L hold my hand and lead me back to my room as I'm still weak after crying for days. Suddenly my phone vibrate.

"Yeobosayo?"

"Eunhye Dongsaeng,it's me,Luna."

"Nae,Luna Unnie?"

"Gwenchana?"

"Nae...."

"Did you eat daily?"

"Nae..."

I lied. I was actually skipping my meals as I do not have any appetite.

"Liars."

"unnie...."

"I know when you are lying and when you are not. Please Eunhye, at least eat something arraso? Everyone is worrying about you...."

"But I do not have the appetite... But i'll try and at least eat some."

"Do you want us to come and drop by at your house?"

"Anni... I dont want to see anyone...."

"Eunhye-ah, you have to accept the fact. I felt sorry for you either. But please be strong arraso? We will alway stay by at your side."

"Nae."

"Eunhye, got to go on a date now. Ppyong! Be strong!"

"Nae. Ppyong."

I ended the call. I felt so lucky that I at least have such good friend here. Yes, Yoo Eunhye you should be strong. Stop being so sad as if it was the end of the world. I tried to smile a bit as I thought. Fighting^^

"Great, you are smiling now."

I turned my head to the door there. It was L.

"Nae?"

"It is happy for me to see you smiling again. Now L is going to make some rules to you. First,No crying forever. Second, whatever happen you must tell me.Arraso?"

"Nae."

I answered L as he walked forward to me and hugged me tightly.

"Mianhaeyo." I apologise.

"For?"

"For making everyone worry."

"Glad that you know. And you must alway know I love you. Saranghaeyo."

"I love you too. I'll promise not to make you all worry for me anymore."

 

Suddenly I felt my phone vibration again. I picked up.

"Yeobosayo?"

"Eunhye?"

"Nae. Who are you?"

"By any chance you still remember the name Minhyuk?"

I thought for a second. It was him,the one who me.

"Nae."

"ok,I'm Minhyuk. Chill, you are not or something. I swear to god.I did not do i anything to you. If you dont believe, You can go to the hospital to check if you want. I'm just here to tell you be careful. There is this person who wanted to make your life miserable."

"Who? And why are being so good to me?"

"I cant tell you who. I am being so good is because I cant stand the way that make me and friends to do this on you. Bedside I think you are much better than her. It either you leave your man or be careful. This is all I can say."

 

Before I can say anything, that Minhyuk guy ended the call. I'm not right? I Didnt lose my ity right? Yes!!!

Leave L? Why do I have to leave L? Who is that girl exactly? Could it be Naeun because she want to seek revenge? No way, i remember L telling me she seems ok after he break with Naeun. By the way she look so innocent. So it's impossible to be her.

"Yah, what are you thinking?" L snapped my daze.

"Huh? Nothing."

"Who called?"

"Just some friends."

I do not want him to worry so o decided not to tell.

"Oh. I'll go back to my room while you take a rest arraso?"

"Nae."

When L was walking half way back, I called him.

"L! Wait a minute."

"Hmm?"

"I'm hungry...." I pouted and touched my stomach.

"Obviously you are hungry. It has been days since you last eat. I'll call the servants to get you something nice."

"Gomawo..." I beamed at L.