#43 (Everything is happening to sudden)

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye)

 

L drive me all the my own house. Since I'm still weak and sad, when I sat on the car seat, I look outside the window thinking both about Hal Abeoji and last night stuff. I still cannot recall anything happen yesterday night.....

"Are you alright?" L asked and I nodded

"Dont worry, I will alway stay by your side no matter what happen."

L smiled and I smile back to him lightly.

 

 

When we reached my home, appa and omma were crying none stop. Slowly my tear drop too. L patted my back and hugged me tightly. And again I cry onto his chest.

"Changhyun-ah...." I lightly touched my dongsaeng shoulder.

"Nae?"

"What happen to Hal Abeoji? Why he pass away so sudden?"

"There is this few guys came and mess in the Ramen shop again. Hal Abeoji went to stop them,end up having heart attack...."

 

I know it was my fault! But who did I offended? Why do he or she have to do this to me? Must I really leave L so that the person will stop? I'm sorry Hal Abeoji, it was my fault to make you ended up like this T.T I went to hug appa and omma.

"Appa...Omma... Mianhae... It was my fault."

"Anniyo. It wasnt your fault, honey." my mum said.

"Yes,it is. It was my fault!!!"

"No,it wasnt, Eunhye-ah. Stop blaming yourself."

my dad said. Before I could say anything,Changhyun asked me something.

"Noona, what happen to your hand?"

"Nothing... Dont ask." I said as I looked down.

Then I cry as hard as could. I still cant believe everything happening so sudden for me.

 

L's POV (Kim Myungsoo)

This is the first time seeing Pabo crying so much. Me,myself felt hurt too seeing her like this. What can I do to cheer her up? I really want to make her happy. I wanted to see her cheerful side again.... Who the hell.actually male her this miserable?! I swear I'll kill that Bastard!!!! What leaving your man to avoid anymore things to happen?! What does that mean? That Pabo going to leave me? No way, I cant live without that Pabo. I already fell for her, dont make her leave me please.... But seriously what if that Pabo really leave me? Plus now i'm still not officially her husband... No way got to make her my wife to stop people from harassing. Meaning I have to propose to her.... But when?! After graduation? I cant wait anymore longer!!! Aish!!!