#40 (Naeun's plan)

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

L's POV (Kim Myungsoo)

Looking at Naeun such pale face, my heart got hurt. I felt like blaming myself from not protecting her...

"Are you blaming yourself?" Naeun asked.

"Huh? Yeah... I'm sorry."

"You dont have to apologise. Instead I should be the one who is sorry. I shouldnt have go out alone and let other guy to attack me. Look how dirty am i?"

Naeun cried and started using her Hand to wipe her body furiously. I hold her hand to stop her.

"It's ok. Now I'm here. No one is going to hurt you."

I comfort her and pulled her to a hug. Suddenly Naeun cupped my face and crashed her lips hardly on mine. I was shocked,i quickly pulled away from Naeun's kiss.

"I'm sorry. I just cant forget you. I still love you."

"What?"

"I said I still love you!!"

"So? I'm with Eunhye now!"

"So? It doesnt mean I cant love you!!"

 

After I heard what she said, I quickly ran out of her room leaving her crying badly there.

 

Son Naeun's POV

Making L to fall for me,Fail. Wasting my tear on him.Now is my turn to make Yoo Eunhye >:) I heard my phone ring and I pick up.

"Nae?"

"Eunhye is now with me at the lobby. She is totally drunk."

"Ok, get her into a room and text me the room number."

I end the call and get myself to dress up. Then I went to the room number that Minhyuk text me. Yes, Block B is working with me. Why, because there is this dumb guy name Jaehyo who fell for me. I told him I'll be with him unless he help me. Stupid much right? If L get back with me, why would I be with him?

[In the room]

Eunhye was really drunk and she was lying down of the bed.

"Yah,Minhyuk. Get yourself undress."

"What?! I'm just helping Jaehyo... Why do I have to do so much?"

"Because I think you have the charm. Now hurry and get yourself undress while I undress her."

So Minhyuk went into toilet and start undressing.

 

B-Bomb's POV (Minhyuk)

Is Eunhye too stupid that she didnt even recognise me? I stare at her before in the Ramen shop... I wanted to tell her something was wrong but she gave me a blur look =.= Why do I have to do so much for Jaehyo to get her love for him? Why cant Jaehyo do it himself? Seriously Naeun is a ty . Trying to seduce guy? Come on! Cool guy like me, will not fall for her!!! Instead I think Eunhye is much better than her.

I got myself undress and outside with a towel wrapping my lower part of my body.

"Now go and lie down beside her!" Naeun ordered.

"Are you crazy or what?"

"Just do as I said. You now helping your friend."  

"Fine!"

For Jaehyo's sake because i dont want to see him Love sick again. I went and lie down beside Eunhye. Naeun started taking pictures. Seriously this girl is EVIL and CRAZY!!!!

"Ok done. You want to play with her for awhile?"

"Obviously No!"

"Ok, now excuse me while I show this picture to L."

"Dont Naeun." I grabbed her wrist with Camera.

"Why?"

"I'll settle it myself."

I took the camera and pushed Naeun out of The room. Then I get myself dress in the toilet. I went to print out those pictures then immediately I break the memory into pieces so when Naeun want to get back, I will just say I accidentally step on it. I went back to the room, and start pasting the pictures on the mirror and use a note pad and stick there.

 

Son Naeun's POV

 

"Here is the camera." Minhyuk said as he pass me the camera.

"Where is the memory card?"

"I dropped it and accidentally stepped on it..."

I smacked Minhyuk's head.

"You think I'll believe this ?"

"It's your problem. I print out the photos and paste it on the mirror."

"How many copies did you print?"

"Each one?"

I smacked his head hardly and pushed him out of my room. How can i even ask a dumbness gangaster to help me?! GOSH!!! I fail this plan again!!! No wait! I still got another plan >:)

I quickly grabbed my phone and dial the numbers.

"Yeobosayo?"

"Jaehyo?"

"Nae,Naeun! So B-bomb and Zico had help you finish your plan right?"

"Nae."

"Great! I can be with you right now!!"

"No so fast. The plan fail so i need Block B help again."

"What?"

"Go to the ramen shop....."

 

Narrator's POV

So Naeun started to tell Jaehyo the plan and ask them to carry out the plan successfully. Immediately,Jaehyo went to the ramen shop and.......

 

[FYI, the one who "" Naeun was Zico]

 

 

 

 

Author Note:

 

I'm sorry to Pink Pandas... Hope i didnt offended anyone of you XP it is just a fics, hope you dont mind at all :) Because i'm a Pink Pandas too^^ A.Pink Hwaiting!!! :D