#15 (Moving into the Kim's)

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

-RING RING RING-

 

 

Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye)

 

Finally after long period of lessons, the school has ended. I quickly stuff all my books inside my bag and ran out of the classroom, Krystal, Sulli and Luna saw it and grabbed my hand.

 

"Yah,Kim Eunhye where are you going?" Krystal asked.

"Sleep? By the way It's YOO Eunhye NOT KIM Eunhye!!" i corrected her.

"Whatever, going to sleep? Too work out yesterday??" Krystal asked cheekily.

"Anniyo!!! I'm just too tired. I want to sleep.. excuse me..."

"Tired?? hehehe" sulli laughed evily.

"YAH,dirty minded unnie!!" you complained.

"Krystal,Sulli, let Eunhye go... yesterday dinner must have make her really tired..." Luna helped me. They nodded.

"Oh,Kamasahamida Luna Unnie!! Annyeong unnie!!!"

"Annyeong!!" They said while i ran back home.

 

Once i reached the door step, boxes are lying around the living room with labels like clothes,shoes,books,personal stuff, etc. What the hell is all those boxes lying around blocking my way to my bedroom?!

"Annyeong,Noona!" Changhyun said while drinking a cup of coffee.

"Yah, Changhyun, why is all these boxes lying around?"

"IS RICKY!!! GOSH, HOW MANY TIME MUST I TELL YOU?! Anyway those boxes belongs to you."

"okok i'm sorry! I'm just used to call you Changhyun.. Dont yelled at your noona... why is those boxes belongs to me? Who mailed things to me?"

"It's your things inside." my mum came out of nowhere telling me.

"omma, arent you suppose to be in the ramen shop?"

"Nope, today we are off." 

"Off... and i gotto go school..." i gave them this look: =.=

"So why are my stuffs here? are you buying new furniture for me?" i beamed.

"Noona jinja pabo!! you are going to the Kim's to stay!!" Changhyun answered me.

"BOH?! NO WAY! i agreed to engage with him! I didnt agreed to move into the Kim's!!" i protested.

"Eunhye sweety- ah... you are half belong to the Kim's... obviously you not are staying with us. You know all of us do not bear to leave you, but you have to go... The Kim's wanted you to stay with them..."

"Omma...." 

i was speechless that time, so i just sobbed on my mum arms. After 30 minutes of crying, i'm feeling restless, but i still have to packed my stuff and get to the Kim's. I checked my things once again and the workers came in and took my boxes to a truck. As for me, the Kim's got a car for me to their mansion.

Before leaving, Hal abeoji, Appa, Omma and Dongsaeng sent me out. I sobbed a bit because i doesnt want to leave them and go to the Kim's. This scene is like a family selling off her daughter to help their family income.

"Silly girl, dont cry. After your school you can always drop by at the ramen shop to eat your dad's Ramen." My dad said. i nodded. i knew he was sad from the words and expressions he gave.

"Look, our Eunhye-ah have grown up. Dont let the Yoo's down. Get a better life at the Kim's arraso?" hal abeoji said as he touched my hair i nodded.

"Eunhye-ah..." my mum said as she pulled me into a hug.

"Be a good girl arraso?" she continued and i nodded.

"Aww...Come on. Is not like noona is going to another country right? She is just moving to the Kim's, you can visit her anytime!!" Changhyun interrupped the wonderful moment.

"Changhyun is right." I forced out a smile.

"Ricky-ah, when i'm not around, you got to take care of the them arraso? Be a good boy dont cause many troubles arraso?"

"Wow!! Noona! you finally call me Ricky!! Arraso,Noona!!" he said with a bright smile.

"Erm... so i'm get going. Annyeong!!" i waved and ruffled Changhyun's hair.

"I'm not going to chase after you with this because you are leaving. But next time you did this again, i'm sure i'm going to attack you with something!!" Changhyun said in a cute but angry voice.

 

i took my luggage and get into the car. I thought in the car. How am i suppose to have freedom in Kim's?! Am i going to suffer there? oww... i'm still young i do not want to suffer there. i pouted as i'm thinking. So i reached the Kim's mansion. All i can say is 'WOW' i cant belive there is such big house in Seoul!!

 

yeah right, his dad is the richest man in Seoul. I get into the mansion with numbers of servant greeted me. One of the servant actually lead me to the living room when the Kim's is there.

 

yes, i was drooling all over looking at the Kim's mansion.

 

"Annyeonghasayo!" I bowed and greeted the kim's.

"Sit down here."

Granny tell me. i took the seat beside L. Again he gave a cold expression. Will he get a life and smile? at least smile?

"Welcome for joining us as a part of our family. It's nice to see you here. hope i can know you more." L's dad said.

"Heheh, it's nice to see you all here too." i laughed awkwardly.

"Let them bring you to your room ok? You must be tired right?" L's Mum asked.

"Nae..." I nodded awkwardly just by getting a smirked for L =.=

 

so the servant brought me to my bedroom and it was:
 

 

it was wonderful!!!! i personally love this design a lot. I put down my luggage and bag and jumped onto my bed. Soon i fell asleep(Just think that the bed is bigger than the one shown)

 

 

 L's POV(Kim Myungsoo)

 

 

I'm totally not surprise that she is moving into our house omma told me about that. She live her own life and I live mine. That it! My bedroom was just opposite that idiot, in another word, our bedroom is linked! is just that there is a door in between us. So whatever she is doing inside i can see unless she pulled the curtain.

Since i'm tired too, i went to bed early. While walking into my room, i see her lying on the bed like a 3 years old kids. Dont know what have gotten on me, i went forward to her bed and pulled her blanklet over. She stirred a bit, then she suddenly mumbled.

"Omma.. i dont want to.... marry.... him... I seem like a ... or.... ... doing this...I doesnt like...... him at all...."

So all awhile she thinks she is a or ?! I was shocked to heard that, i thought she was a girl willing to give into any guy, she is acting this pure and innocent way to gain some guy. but i was wrong... Her heart is really real pure and innocent. I know i have been a jerk to her and i felt sorry for her.I felt guilty all of a sudden, but however too bad i'm not going to like her back, if she really like me... 

*Yah, pabo! Dont fell in love with me cause i'm not gonna love you back.* i thought as i chulcked a bit. Self-praise much uh?