#25 (My Date!!)

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

Your's POV(Yoo Eunhye)

Once we reached our destination, L hold my hand, I was really surprise and at the same time, my heart is beating fast. I begin to blushed, trying to clam myself down. We went to an ice-cream shop and settle down. I order a strawberry ice-cream while he order a Blueberry one.

While we are waiting for the ice-cream to arrive, it is absolutely silent!! And I HATE AWKWARDNESS!! Finally he broke it and started to talk to me.

"So, you like to eat ice-cream?"

"Yeap, it make me feels good!"

I said with a bright smile.

"And you like strawberry flavour?"

"Ya, is it weird? Doesnt most of the girls love strawberry?"

He ignored my question and chuckled.

 

L's POV (Kim Myungsoo)

"Ya,is it weird? Doesnt most of the girls love strawberry?"

I ignored her question and chuckled.

GAH!~ How can she be Sooo cute even when she is asking me a question? Her big round eye is So so so innocent! Finally, the ice-cream arrive. She scooped one big spoon and put it in . OH-MY-GOD! She looks cute too even when she is eating!!! I stared at her while she was eating. Guess she notice by gazed and she look up.

"Yah! Is there something on my face?" she asked.

I chuckled and stood up, then I bend down and lean forward to her face. She was shocked, she look at my eye sweetly. Suddenly I kiss her soft pink lips. Slowly she kiss back then broke it. She quickly took a napkin and wipe .

"Yah,Pabo! Is my lips that dirty? That you have to wipe it away after I kiss you?"

Her face turned really red, she did not hide or something, instead she argued with me.

"Why do you kiss me all of a sudden? If Naeun unnie saw it, she is going to kill me! Plus I'm going to divorce with you in future right?"

I dont know why, after she said this, my heart, seem so hurt. As if someone has used a knife and stabbed my heart.

"Your lips, there is an ice-cream stain just now."

"And you are trying to kiss it off? What do you think, we are filming Secret Garden? Then do you need me to partner you during PE lessons and we will do the 'sit-up' scene?"

"Oh well, that's a good idea. Let's do it tomorrow during PE lesson!"

I said stupidly with an idiot smile on my face.

"Jerk!"

With that, she left. I ran after her. I grabbed her from the back. I wrapped my arms around her waist.

 

 

Your's POV(Yoo Eunhye)

Obviously, I am really shocked when he kiss me. Remember I said I wanted to give both of us a chance to fall in love,because Infinite told me to? After thinking again, I'm afraid that people might call me a or , so I only decided to become best friend with L. I mean at least to get close with L is the best right? Who knows he just kiss me like that?! If Naeun unnie saw it, she definitely going to slapped me.

Yes, I admitted after the incident kiss in the toilet, I do have some feelings for L, but I knew I could not develop anymore feelings for him because of Naeun. So I broke the kiss when L kiss me. I said those hash words to him is because, I dont want to fall in love with L. If I fall in love with him, in future I have to leave him, this is could be a very hard time for me in future. I knew I was blushing hard, so I find an excuse to run away. Suddenly someone wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned my head back a little and realise it was L.

"What are you doing?"

I asked. Isnt it really funny? When I want to get closer with him, he will be very cold to me. When I want to go further away from him, he started to get closer with me. Is there something wrong with me or him? Or is it the god is playing with us? 

"Dont leave!" L said.

"Why? I'm not someone that you can command me around."

"Aish!! Because I love you..."

"You what?"

"Yah,Pabo! You alway want me to repeat what I say!"

he loosen his gripped and turned me around to face him.

"Because I was always shocked to hear things that coming out from your mouth that I didnt think that you will said that.... So I would always want you to repeat to double confirm I did not heard anything wrong."

"Ok, so I love you and I dont want you to leave."

"Why?"

"Because I love you?"

"Why?"

"Damn it, woman! Can you stop asking why? I love you because I have feelings for you!"

"Oh............ Then what about Naeun unnie?"

"I break with her already....."

"Why?"

I asked again and he shoot me this face =.= and continued.

"Because I think you are better than her."

"I thought you said she is the best girl or whatever?"

"I was wrong! Will you forgive me?"

He said with a puppy face. That was really cute!! I nodded and smile to him.

"But how is Naeun?"

"She said she cant blame anyone but herself. She is pretty ok, after i told her...."

"Oh....."

"So can we like.... you know.... Start being a real couple?"

I nodded to him and beamed and he beamed back. Am I dreaming? I thought that I was alway the only one falling for him!! But actually he do have the same feelings toward me!!! I thought that I might not be able to control developing feelings for L. But now I can love him as much as I want!!! Muhahahahahaha!!!! :D

After this, we went to a shopping centre holding hands to go on a so-called date. We also went to catch a movie. Guess what? L choose Horror movie. I have no choice because that was the only show is starting in next 10 minutes and we do not want to watch any movie which is starting later than 10 minutes, because it's waste time.

We entered the theater. My heart was beating fast. Not because I was with L, but because I was afraid to watch HORROR MOVIE!! During the movie, I took off my jacket and put it in front of me. So whenever the scary part came, I can use my jacket to cover my face. L knew that I was scare, he hold on tightly on my hand to make me feel secured. Slowly, I felt better. Suddenly a scary part of the horror movie,a ghost with face covered all with blood appeared on the screen. I screamed and hide my face behind L arms. He saw it and ruffled my hair.

After the scary movie, we went to shop, you know I love shopping a lot right? Kekeke. During the whole shopping journey, I linked my arms with L. And I totally felt good about this. :)