#28

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

Narrator's POV

There is still one month to examination. Everyone is worrying and nervous, they were all working very hard now. As for you and L, both of you decided to stop going out for that moment because of examination. You know L's dad always want him to have a good results, if not he might throw his dad face.

 

Your's POV(Yoo Eunhye)

Exam is coming soon in one month later.. What happen if I fail?! Eottokae?! Suddenly I am not confident with my study  That night, I was trying my very best to revise. Suddenly there is a knocked on my door.

"Who's that?"

"It's me."

"Oh, come in."

L came in and stood beside my study table.

"Yes?" "I need your help in this question."

he use his pencil and point to the question he needed for help. I took it and solve the question, then I pass it back to him. However after I finish solving the question, he still doesnt leave and continuing standing beside my study table.

"Yes? What else?"

"You didnt even explain to me, how would I understand how to solve the question?"

"Didnt you see me doing just now?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because of you!"

"Why me?"

"Because the way you are concentrating very hard while doing is very cute.... I cant take my eye of you..."

I gave him a ARE-YOU-TRYING-TO-BE-FUNNY look.

"Ok, fine I'm sorry. But can I study with you?" L asked.

"For?" "So I dont have to walk here and there whenever i.have a question to ask."

"Ok, just dont disturb me ok? I am trying really hard on studying. I dont want to fail my exam."

L nodded and went back to his room and get his books and came back to my room again. He sat down beside me, I notice he is looking at me and it's disturbing.

"Yah! Stop looking at me and do your work!"

"Arraso...." L said and pouted.

"Aigoo!!!"

I pinched L's cheek as he pouting, it is just so cute!!! Soon, I fell asleep on the table.....

 

 

L's POV (Kim Myungsoo)

After that Pabo pinched my face, not ling,she fell asleep on the table. I carry her bridal style to her bed. When I turn around and was about to walk, I knocked onto the night stand and fell on top of that Pabo. Not just knocked onto the night stand, as I fell, my head knocked onto the corner of the bed too. Soon my eye sight went black out.

 

Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye)

When I woke up, I realise a light weight on top of me. I slowly open my eye and saw L face.

"Arghhhh!!!"

I screamed as I pushed L away. Omo! Why is L so hot when I touch him? Is he having a fever? I touched his forehead again,and yes! He is having a fever. I ran out to call the servant in. Soon the Kim's call for their family doctor to be here. While the doctor is checking, L's Mum talk to me.

"So Eunhye-ah, what is L doing in your room? Did you two actually do something.... You know the adults do.... At night?"

"Anniyo!!! Yesterday we are studying!!!"

I quickly said. L's Mum formed 'O' shape. Soon the doctor came out. He assured that nothing serious happen to L. He just have to get enough rest. Later that, everyone left. Leaving me and L in the room. I took a wet cloth and put it on his forehead. Then I went to took a bath. When I came out, I saw 6 messages and 10 missed call in my phone. I went to check it was f(x) unnie and Chunji. Later then I realise I still have school today!!!!

 

 

To:Eunhye

Yoo Eunhye! Where are you? Why are you not in school?

From:Victoria unnie.

 

To:Eunhye

Hey girl, where are you? You never come to school that late.

From:Amber unnie

 

To:Eunhye

Yah! Where are you with L? The teacher said you and L.is not in school today. How come you didnt tell us anything about it? :(

From:Luna unnie.

 

To:Eunhye Dongsaeng!

Where did you go with L? Why didnt you replying our call nor text? T.T

From:Krystal unnie 

 

To:Eunhye,

heard from infinite that L is sick.... Are you ok? Are you sick too? Do you need us to go there and visit you? Reply our text asap. Please..

From:Sulli unnie.

 

To:Eunhye

Eunhye-ah, are you ok? Dont worry of missing any lessons. I got the notes all written down :) take good care of yourself^^ dont let L's germs to come to you. :)

From:Chunji

 

Seeing all their text, I decided to call Chunji, because among their text, Chunji's one looks the most careful than the rest of unnie.

"Yeobosayo?"

"Chunji oppa?"

"Eunhye?"

"Nae. I'm sorry that I did not come school today and not telling you all before hand. Help me to apologise to f(x) unnie too."

"Nae,arraso."

"By the way thanks for copying down the notes for me."

"isnt that what best friend for?"

"Haha, yeah right. Gotto put down the phone now. Ppyong!~"

"Ppyong!"

 

As soon as I end the call, L stirred a bit. I went to him and change his cloth to a cooler and wetter cloth. As I put a new piece of cloth onto his forehead he suddenly grabbed my hand. I jump a bit because I was shocked as I thought he was sleeping.... Suddenly he pulled my hand and I fell onto the bed beside him. He use both of his hand and cuddle me.

"Thanks." L spoke softly while his eye is still close.

"You're welcome. Now will you let go of me? You need to rest..."

"Nah, it's ok. With you beside me, I already have more than enough rest."

I giggled at what he said, soon my cheek turn a bit red. Soon I fell asleep beside him as he cuddle me.....