#54

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

READERS!!!

IT NEW YEAR HERE^^

1 JAN 2012 WISH YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

LASTLY DREAMS COME TRUE^^

 

 

 

 

 

Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye)

I was sitting down at the balcony thinking what can Me and L perform.. Shall we perform singing? Gosh. This is so going to be weird. I heard L singing before and that was in our engagement that time....

Suddenly I heard someone fake cough. I turn behind and saw L was standing there. I smiled to him and he smile back.

"Are you thinking about the performing stuff?" L asked.

"Nae..."

"Well... I'm thinking too... What shall we perform?"

"Singing? Because I doesnt like dancing...."

"ok, then we shall sing. What song?"

"I dont know... Shall we compose ourselves?"

"Hmm... Good idea."

With that, me and L went to a room in a mansion with Piano, drum set, guitar and lots of instruments. It seems like a music studio.

I took a pencil and music sheet and start composing it through a piano. We were both thinking about the lyrics, and the lyrics all came from our heart. Suddenly L and me make an eye contact. Slowly me and L leaned forward and kiss each other. The kiss is getting deeper and deeper. But a servant came in....

"Excuse me... Woul-...... Sorry I came in the wrong time."

The servant said and both of us pulled away looking at the other side blushing. It became really awkward silent for both us. But thank god,Luna call me!! :)

"Yeobosayo?"

"Luna Unnie!!"

"Nae! Eunhye-ah, want to go shop for prom dress with me, krystal and Sulli?"

"Sure. What time?"

"An hour later. Let's meet at the shopping mall we usual go."

"Nae. Ppyong!"

"Ppyong!"

 

I ended the call and turned to L.

"Yah,Bastard! I'm going out with unnie for shopping in an hour later."

"You cant go."

"WAEYO?"

"Because I was afraid the thing might happen again."

"Anni. It wont. Then do you want to go with me? I already told Unnie I'm going...." I showed a puppy face.

"Fine! Just go! But be careful arraso?." L said.

"Cheomalyo? Arraso, Kamasahamida!!!"

I said and kissed L's cheek.^^

 

 

L's POV (Kim Myungsoo)

 

Did she just kissed my cheek? O_o I mean we both kiss just now too right? Am i dreaming?! I JUST KISS HER SOFT PINK LIPS AGAIN!!! LOOK AT HER SHE IS JUST SOOOO CUTE^^ HOW CAN I NOT FALL FOR HER?!

 

*Fanboy-ing mentally*

 

 

 

 

SORRY SHORT UPDATE HERE AGAIN XP ANYWAY THIS STORY IS GOING TO END SOON :( But i appreciate you guy comments^^ I love it when you guys Comments. Thanks for your subscribing and comment^^