#39

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

Narrator's POV

However Infinite lost the man while chasing. L wrapped his hand around Naeun and bring her back to her room.

"Where is your roomate?" Hoya asked.

"They left me and went to the pub. You know I doesnt like to hanging out a lot at those place...."

"Oh ya, do you guy want to go to the pub tonight?" Dongwoo asked.

Everyone face brighten up and nodded.

"Naeun are you going?" Sungjong asked.

"No. I want to stay in the room. I dont want to go out. L will you accompany me?"

L look at you for a moment and you nodded to him.

"ok." L replied.

"Sorry for making you cant go to the pub."

"That's ok."

"So let's us let Naeun to rest here and we will go outside." Victoria said.

Everyone left Naeun's room except for L because Naeun want L to stay.

 

Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye)

Yes, I'm jealous. And it is normal for me to get jealous. I let L to stay with Naeun because I think Naeun need L now. She must be having a terrifying experience. How can an innocent girl like her got ? Soon it's night. And it time to party!!! Me,f(x) Unnie and Chunji oppa with Infinite went to the pub. It was almost fill with Woolim high students. I cant dance really well so I sat down at the counter drinking. Looking at Infinite (except L) and f(x) Unnie (except Luna) enjoying on the dance floor.

Luna and Chunji did not went to dance because it was really crowded and they cant dance really well. Not being the 3rd wheel of them, I slowly went to other side of the counter continuing drinking alcohol. I know I cant drink but I'm just kinda jealous about L.and Naeun. You know when a guy and a girl in one room, lots of things can happen. Suddenly a guy came and sat beside me.

"Hey,babe. Alone?"

"No?"

"Guess you are feeling kind of down..."

"So?" 

"Nevermind i'm here for you tonight. I'm Minhyuk. You can call me B-Bomb"

"Oh well, Minhyuk or whatever BOMB? will you just get away?"

 

I said when I'm totally drunk. I pushed that Minhyuk guy and walked out of the pub unsteadily. When i'm out of the pub, I almost lost balance while walking. Somebody caught me in time.

"Gotcha"

I turned around seeing a guy holding onto my waist. I cant see his face clearly due to my blurry vision. But I can pretty sure it was that Minhyuk guy. I was totally drunk. All I felt was sleeping.....

 

 

 

 

 

Author Notes:

 

*In case you are wondering who is Minhyuk.This is Minhyuk,B-Bomb from Block B.

 

and this is Block B......

 

(Left to Right:

B-Bomb,Zico,Park Kyung,P.O, U-kwon, Jaehyo and Taeil)

 

 

Enjoy this chapter :) Please Comment and Subscribe :)

 

ALL COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATE^^