#33 (Did i even offence anyone?)

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye)

Finally after all the hard work for our examination, the examination finally ended!! Yohoo!!! I was packing my bag, when suddenly my phone vibrate. I took out and check what it was. Oh, Changhyun called me.

"Yeobosayo? Why is my awesome dongsaeng calling me? Miss me?"

"Yah, Noona. No time to joke now!! I am outside the Ramen shop now. I saw a group of boys messing the Ramen shop even customers are running away!! You know I'm timid right? What should I do?!" Changhyun said anxiously.

"Ok, clam down. Dont go into the Ramen shop arraso? I'm coming. Wait for me outside arraso?"

"Arraso! Come quickly."

I end my call. I quickly put pack my bag and ran out of the classroom.

 

Chunji's POV

Where did Eunhye go? She look so anxious. Why isnt she waiting for L?

"Luna, you know why is Eunhye so rush?"

"Mollayo!" Luna yelled.

"Whoo. Chill! I'm just asking...."

"i'm sorry Chunji, I'm just thinking about something just.now... Yeah, I wonder why Eunhye ran out."

"Shall we asked L?" Luna nodded.

We went to Infinite there and asked.

"Where did Eunhye go? She seem so rushed." I asked.

"Why would you want to know that?" L replied.

"Because we are friend?" I said

. "I dont know. And I thought you know, I was about to ask you just now too."

L said and I shoot L a THEN-WHY-DID-YOU-ACT-AS-IF-YOU-KNOW look.

"Weird... Then where did Eunhye ok? No matter how rush she would at least say goodbye to us first..." Luna said.

"Maybe she want to run away from L...." Sungyeol teased.

"Yah, that not funny."

L rolled his eye and walked out of the classroom. While me,Luna,Krystal and Sulli were in the classroom trying to contact Eunhye. She isnt picking up her phone. What happen to her?

 

 

L's POV (Kim Myungsoo)

Aish!!!! Pabo where did you go? No matter how rushed you were, you would at least tell me where you are going. Now what?! Not even picking up my call?! This Pabo is really making me worry sick.

 

Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye)

When I reached outside the Ramen shop, I saw Changhyun.

"Changhyun, what happen?!"

"I dont know. They are still inside."

"Let get in and see what's going on."

Changhyun nodded. When we entered, there were seven guys smashing the tables and chairs.

"Stop it!!!!" I screamed.

They stopped, and all of them look at me.

"So you are Eunhye,uh?" a guy walked forward to me.

"Yes, and what are you all doing?!" I said in a firm voice.

"Chill, babe. I just wanted to warn you for not being too close to some people... Because that person might get jealous."

"Who are you guys? Who send you here?"

"We are Block B. And they person who send are here is a pretty woman. Want to know who? She is from your school. Find out yourself...."

For the last part, the man walked toward me and whispered into my ear. Then one by one left the Ramen shop. The last one who left the Ramen shop took a glance on me. I look at him confused and he quickly ran away.

"Appa! Omma! Hal Abeoji! Gwenchana?"

"Nae." they all said.

"Noona, you know those guys?"

Changhyun asked in a trembling voice.

"of course not!! I'm wondering since when did I offended anyone!!!"

"Honey, think carefully did you offence anyone before?" dad asked.

"No!!" I said.

"Ok, now be careful when you go out. Who knows the next one they wanted to mess around is you." mum said.

"Arraso,mum. I'll help you guys with the mess now."

"No no no. I want you to go back home now. Son, bring her back home." Hal Abeoji said.

"Nae appa. Eunhye,let's go." dad said.

 

When reached home, I tried really hard to think who did I exactly offended, but no one....Gosh! God, are you trying to be kidding with me?! As I thought, suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, I turned back it was L. I smiled at him.

"Yah,Pabo! Where did you run to just now?"

"Ramen shop. Someone went to mess with it."

"Boh?! Who?"

"Block B."

"Block B?! This new kids are getting worser!!"

"You know them?"

"I heard about them. They are a new formed gang."

"Oh...."

"So why did they mess with your family?"

"I dont know. Someone send them there. I think that person is seeking revenge on me!!"

"Relax, just next time dont go out alone arraso? I'm afraid they might do something on you."

"Nae. I think I'll just stick with you for the time being...."