#52 (What happen to Son Naeun?)

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye)

I woke up by someone who is touching my face. When i open my eye, i saw L looking at me, smiling. I smile back to him. I laid on his arms for about 10 minutes and we get down to the dining room to have our Breakfast.

 

"Goodmorning!!" I greeted the elders.

"Goodmorning, Eunhye-ah..." They greeted back.

 

So me and L sat down together with them for our breakfast. Suddenly Granny speak.

"So any plan of getting marry?"

"Granny..." L complain.

"What? This matter is going to happen anyway. So i would like to make it soon." Granny said.

"your granny is right." L's dad added.

"appa...." L complain again.

"You guy seems to get along. So it would be better if you all marry soon."L's Mum said.

"Let me at least get a chance to see my great grandson!" Granny said.

"Ok, fine fine!!! Soon ok?" L said.

Then L looked at me, i quickly looked away blushing.

 

 

[Skipping to the NEXT DAY]

 

Finally school reopen!!! I can see f(x) unnie and Chunji again^^ Oh wait, Is Naeun still lock in the school? What happen if she fainted? Since she hasnt been eating a day? Oh no!!!

Once i reached the school, i quickly grabbed L's wrist and ran to our classroom which f(x) unnie told me they had locked Naeun in there.

When we reached outside the classroom, lots of students are gathering there. I saw ChunJi and Luna there i went torward to them.

 

"Annyeong, Luna unnie and Chunji oppa! What are you guys still doing outside the classroom?"

"Annyeong,Eunhye! You forgot? It's lock!!!" Luna and chunji look at one another with Evil smile.

"i dont get it, though it's lock, there is still key to enter right?"

"Yeah.... but we lost the key!!!!" Chunji said with a sacarastic voice.

I rolled my eye at them and smile a little then went back to L.

 

Soon our teacher came with a key to unlock the door. The whole class ran into the classroom. Suddenly they froze. I tipped my toe to see where is Naeun.

 

HOLY !!!!!!!!!! SHE LOOK LIKE A GHOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Her long hair covered her face, her mascara is all over face as well as her lipstick. She look really pale.

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The whole class started to laughed none stop because they all knew that what Naeun have done to me from A.Pink. Naeun quickly ran out of the classroom looking down.

"Guess she have learn her lesson!" Luna whispered to me and smirked. I cant help but giggled :)

I know it is SUPER BAD TO NAEUN!!!! I felt sorry for her too.... But anyway serve her right too^^