#27 (I'm not as innocent as you think)

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye)

During lunch break time, L asked me to join him and Infinite,but I wanted to eat with f(x) unnie and Chunji... So end up, we are all sitting together. f(x) and Infinite were talking happily especially Krystal and Sulli, you know they are a big fan of Infinite right?

"So,Hyung.... Are you all really an officially couple?" Sungjong asked L.

"What do you thing?"

"Yes?"

"Then you are right!"

"Then if it a No?"

"You are wrong."

L shoot a stupid face to Sungjong, making Sungjong turning to other side,acting as if nothing had happen. I chuckled at their actions. We were happily eating half way, until we heard loud commotion in the cafeteria. We look up and see Naeun and Ballet dance club members walked into the cafeteria. You know why the school is gasping?

Because yesterday, our school send in the ballet dancer to a competition, and they are known as A.Pink. These 7 girls won the competition. This is why the school is gasping about. A.Pink is now a group of queenkas just like Infinite and f(x). They are all talented. I notice L's eye met with Naeun. Both of them smiled together, then L turn his gaze to me.

"Why are you looking at me this way?"

"Huh? Nothing...."

"Jealous because I smile to Naeun?"

"Anniya!!!"

I said and L stuff a piece of lettuce in my mouth.

"Eat well!"

i said and beamed.

 

Son Naeun's POV

Yoo Eunhye you better watch out! I did not do anything it is because of my ballet dance practice. Now that my competition had end, it's time for me to revenge! But how? You may see me acting innocent and not hurt after L broke up with me. But deep inside, I feel like killing you!! Yes,i'm evil, but will L's believe that I'm evil? Yoo Eunhye, you make L use a knife to stab my heart. Well then i'm gonna make you hurt now.... Hmm.... Who should I start with? Her family first?