#10

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye)

 

I was sitting there,it came to an awkward silent for awhile... Like seriously,what is L doing here?! Then grandad speak.

"Taewoo's wife, this is my grand-daughter. Yoo Eunhye. Eunhye-ah greet please."

"Annyeonghasayo, Yoo Eunhye- imda." I introduce myself.

"Wow,you studying in Woolim High too?" The old lady asked.

"Nae."

"So you know Myungsoo right?" she touched L's arm.

"Nae..." "That's great! So you guy can know one another better."

"Eh?"

"Oh and you are the girl just now Myungsoo stepped over the paper one right?"

I was a bit blurred... I nodded.

"I apologise for his action just now. Hope you doesnt mind."

I nodded without answering.

"So let's talk about the marriage now!" the old lady suggested.

"Marriage?! What marriage?!" me and ChangHyun asked.

"Whoo~ Noona is getting marry...." ChangHyun teased. I slapped his arm a bit.

"What marriage?

" "Omo! You doesnt know yet?" the old lady asked.

"I'm sorry,i havent tell me grand-daughter. Because you called me last night and she have already asleep. She woke up late this morning. So I didnt get the chance to tell her..."

"It's ok, now she knew." the old lady said. "Wait,hold on! What marriage you all are talking about?"

"You and Myungsoo-ssi marriage." my mum said.

"No way!!" I looked at L and he smirked at me. What's wrong with him?!

 

Grandpa then talked to me privately. He is trying to brain wash me to get marry with L =.=

"Eunhye-ah..."

"Nae,Hal abeoji?"

"I'm sorry to make you unhappy.... But that's a deal... So please." grandpa smiled showing his teeth.

"Eww.. Hal abeoji! Dont smile like this. Your tooth almost completely drop all!!" I teased.

"Yah, Yoo EunHye! Dont change the subject!"

"Arraso..."

"So marry me him ok?"

"Hal abeoji... I'm still young."

"Both of you will engaged first."

"Hal abeoji! A force marriage will NEVER be happy!!"

"But you know I'm going to leave this world soon right? So this is a least you can do..."

"Nonsense! Hal abeoji will not die!!" I said crossing my arm.

"Look,I'm getting older. Your grandma and my best friend are down there calling me to join them soon. Beside Myungsoo come from a rich family,i bet your life would be so much better than now."

"Hal abeoji, my life is way too good!! It's more than enough."

"See EunHye,i dotes you a lot. In return just marry him arraso? And I'll never ask for more... To make our family life better,it's all on you...EunHye-ah..."

"Yah,Noona! For our family sake...please?"

ChangHyun suddenly appeared out of nowhere. I shoot him a YOU-ARE-KIDDING-WITH-ME-RIGHT look.

"What?! So it will be easy to ask a girl out saying that ny Noona husband owe the lotte world..."

"He what? ChangHyun say again."

"Noona, are you stupid or joking with me?! L Hyung father is the richest man in Seoul!!! And call me Ricky! Not changhyun!!! How many times must I tell you?!" ChangHyun pouted.

"Boh?!"

"That why,you should get marry to him." Changhyun said as he munching on an apple.

You looked at your grandpa and he nodded.

"So you guy are using me?! No! I'm gonna do this!!"

I shoot my eyebrow up looking at grandpa. And off ChangHyun started singing again.

[Noona,Neomu Pabo...Mi cheom~ replay~ replay~replay~]

He sang as he left I smirked.

"So please...." Grandpa please me again.

"No."

"Please...." my appa suddenly appeared.

"No." "please..." my omma suddenly appeared.

Funny family of mine right?

"No."

"Please......." Changhyun appeared again.

Well,it seem like a musical,one appeared after another and started making puppy face.

"Just marry him and Omma will do whatever you want." my mum said.

"Ok fine fine!! For the sake of you all! Begging me so much!!"

I stood up and went into my bedroom. I cant believe they are forging me like this!!! You know L attitude right? How can they... Arghhh!!!

 

 

L's POV (Kim Myungsoo)

 

Just now at the Ramen Shop,i was totally quiet because.i do not know what to do. This thing really drive me crazy! I totally see nothing in her. God is not fair! All I wanted to be with is NaEun!! SON NAEUN! This thing had been distracting me a few days. Infinite saw it and ask why,i told them and they started fooling around. Childish much right? =.=

obviously this matter I should tell NaEun too right? Because she have to right to know. I assured her that everything is under my control. That is no need for her to worry.Because I told NaEun that I will divorce that idiotic bun hair girl,once she is ready to marry me. She smiled at me and gave me a sign that she trust me a lot. So I should not let her down right? So about this marriage, I told the idiotic bun hair girl not to spread because I do not want the whole school to buzzed about. I warned infinite not to say. But this joker Dongwoo and Sungyeol, take no serious about it. I did not argue with them. Since they are my friend,i should trust them right?